Adaptable Business Concepts Reviews | Glassdoor

Chris Migner

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Account manager"

I worked at Adaptable Business Concepts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

if you work hard, you will be rewarded for your hard work. Even though the job is very intense, they still manage to have fun being together and gaining relationships with each other. I love this job! I only left because I had to go back to school as a full time student. If I were to recommend any job, I would definitely recommend Adaptable Business Concepts to young motivators. Chris is the best manager anyone could ever have!

Cons

dedicate your mondays through saturdays to this job,

Advice to Management

NO WORK NO PAY! The key is to get as many people as successful as you to help build their skills in sales and marketing

"Awesome Place to Work, a lot of Opportunity for Growth!"

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Adaptable Business Concepts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people in the company were awesome to work with on a daily basis. During my time at Adaptable, I has an extensive amount of training and everyone was always offering to help and to set up 1 on 1's with me to help me further myself in the company. The atmosphere was fun and energetic and I was happy to find a position that offered me sales and marketing experience. I also was lucky enough to watch a promotion from an assistant manager to a management which showed me how much room for growth there is within the company.

Cons

My commute was an hour away which sometimes was a bit difficult. I ended up moving two hours away and not being able to make the commute anymore.

Advice to Management

The management team was extremely supportive and was always offering their help and knowledge to their employees.

"Scam"

I worked at Adaptable Business Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is nothing Goood about this job. They promise you everything and you will get nothing in return.nothin good

Cons

You have to use your own car. They don't pay. Door to door selling verizon fios and is a very hard sell.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees

"I feel like all the "positive reviews" are fake"

Former Employee - Door to Door in King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Door to Door in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Adaptable Business Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone has nice suits.
    Manager makes a lot
    Nice building

Cons

From what I've seen the "program" doesn't work
    manager gloats about how much they make while most door to door salesmen make pennies
    they over promote everything
    very pushy sales tactics
    companies has complaints on every scam website (do your research)

Advice to Management

Be honest, offer affordable wages, offer some kind of benefits, be a little more transparent and stop beating around the bush.

"Good Experience with Adaptable Business Concepts"

Current Employee - Account Manager in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Adaptable Business Concepts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with and some great job perks. I love the travel opportunity, the client frequently provides nice catered lunches and networking at conferences is great. I've really had a very good experience working here and I hope to stay for many years to come.

Cons

Haven't encountered any so far. They are pretty easy to work with whenever there is a problem or you need help.

Advice to Management

I like the way you guys run the office- everyone seems to respect your leadership

"Incredible Environment"

Former Employee - Account Specialist in King of Prussia, PA
    Former Employee - Account Specialist in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Adaptable Business Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people are very positive an uplifting and seems like they go out of their way to help you with areas where you're struggling in the job. It doesn't feel like you're working a job when everyone's together, there's a huge feeling that you're part of an actual family, as mostly all the employees consider this more that just a paycheck but an amazing opportunity the better their life long term. Also, it's an awesome way to beat the normal routine of corporate politics in terms of moving up in a company as just pure results will earn you promotion instead of having to suck up to management and wait until the company has a budget to expand, they have a great process.

Cons

I don't really see a huge challenge, but if you're not open minded and willing to come out of your comfort zone, even with all the support and encouragement from the team, you may not do the best here.

"Atmosphere"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at Adaptable Business Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone believes in everyone else's ability to be successful and your surrounded by people who think positively about and are consistently motivating you everyday of the week

Cons

If you don't apply what you learn during your first couple trainings that are provided and if you don't take the advice that your leader is giving or practice, good luck making $500 in a week

Advice to Management

No advice needed to be given

"You have to be a really bold people person to enjoy the work"

I worked at Adaptable Business Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The team was awesome. I loved all my coworkers and had a good time with them. Also had the opportunity for 100% commission, which was good. You didn't have to be in until 12pm every weekday, which was nice. And there are definitely really good opportunities for career advancement.

Cons

The biggest thing was that the whole system is based on showing up at people's doors and trying to convince them to switch their cable service on the spot. 90% of the people really don't want to hear it. And you're out there for 5 or 6 hours trying to do that, rain or shine, cold or hot. Unless you settle for the alternative of $300 per week plus a certain percent of the commission you make, you are relying solely on at least one or two sales per day to make enough money to be worth the hours. Also, you're expected to work Saturdays as well as every weekday, making the total hours you dedicate to your work over 40. You don't get paid for the two hours worth of morning meetings you go to.

"Focused and just the right place to work at"

Former Employee - Account Manager in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at Adaptable Business Concepts part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly atmosphere, Highly motivated people, if you feel like you are drowning they will sure jump to help you out. It does not matter what your background is. Regardless you will do just great. You will have a atmosphere of a family, great place to build skills and trust me these skills are very transferable :)

Cons

This company does not have any down side from my perspective. Either you take it or leave it.

Advice to Management

Keep rocking just like you do all the time :) Miss you guys

"Refreshing Company"

I worked at Adaptable Business Concepts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There were a lot of perks including company trips, fun sales contests and bonuses, and over all a warm and encouraging environment. What I liked most was that it was a really exciting place to work, fast paced and always something new going on. There was constant coaching and training provided I never felt like I was spinning my wheels. (Which was something new for me) I really felt like I was appreciated and valued not just another number. Even though you can tell management is very busy and has a lot going on they still found time to connect with almost every one of their employees.

Cons

Not really a "con" in my opinion but its hard work the company expects a lot from the entire team. If you are looking for an easy job where you can mentally check out this probably isn't the company for you. The company strongly believes in earning everything so it’s not the kind of place where anything is just handed to you.

Advice to Management

Honestly keep it up, please don't change the way you do business. As the company grows don't forget what's gotten you there. Continue to treat people with respect and show appreciation for each person’s hard work.