Adaptive Biotechnologies Employee Reviews about "fast paced"
45% would recommend to a friend
(1 total review)
45% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People you work with are great" (in 24 reviews)
- "flexibility, Great culture, Fast growing company." (in 11 reviews)
- "The company culture makes all the difference, awesome colleagues." (in 7 reviews)
- "Good work life balance." (in 4 reviews)
- "I've found a very collaborative and friendly work environment so far." (in 4 reviews)
- "The salary seems a bit lower than what I expected" (in 11 reviews)
- "shadowed by the abismal middle management, high" (in 9 reviews)
- "Low pay and the company doesn't take inflation into consideration." (in 8 reviews)
- "Senior leadership has been faltering into unprofessional behavior and attitude at company meetings when given feedback about recent pivots and the layoff of 12% (100+ people) from the company." (in 8 reviews)
- "Parking is limited but that is expected considering the South Lake Union location." (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Adaptive Biotechnologies and is not affected by filters.
Found 1 of over 201 reviews
Updated Nov 10, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "fast paced"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jul 5, 2020Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSeattle, WA
Fast paced environment with a lot of very talented and intelligent colleagues. Have been at Adaptive for about a year and a half and the growth of the company during this time has been incredible. Management seems to really care about their employee's and for advancement in their respective career paths if they express interest. Recently implemented 401k match which is great. New additions to employee resource groups have been nice to see bolstering diversity inclusion across the company.
Large amount of growth and and change comes with a lot of challenges. Many new employees, which involves a fair amount of training and getting colleagues up to speed. A lot of change happening in a short of amount of time can sometimes be frustrating if not communicated well, but overall this is part of the growth process and everyone seems to be understanding of this. Overall, still very rewarding and highly recommend.5