Adaptive Insights Reviews | Glassdoor

3.9
Adaptive Insights CEO Tom Bogan
Tom Bogan

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • It is a great product, with great employees (in 12 reviews)

• Free lunch on Mondays, stocked kitchen, nice employees (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • Only con's are parking, if you come late, it's tough to find parking, but I guess that just goes to show that the company is growing (in 11 reviews)

• As with any company growing at a fast rate, there will be growing pains (in 6 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Adaptive is a solid company with an exceptional product led by a strong leadership team"

I have been working at Adaptive Insights full-time

Pros

Working at Adaptive means being part of the Adaptive family.
    We have strong leadership that supports each employee, cares about personal lives, and invests in our job satisfaction.
    The Adaptive product is also very strong and investments being made to the software will continue to keep Adaptive on top in an ever-changing and very competitive market.
    Compensation is fair.

Cons

There are truly no cons about working for Adaptive specifically, however there is increased competition in our industry, but Adaptive is well-positioned against the competition.

Advice to Management

Keep up the strong synergies at the management level! When the executive leadership is aligned, we can sail ahead toward our strong growth goals and focus on sustaining excellent customer satisfaction

2. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Adaptive Insights full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Executives are approachable, knowledgeable and very accessible when needed. Company has a startup feel, but processes are being streamlined and strong management in place to take the company where it needs to go. Top performers get recognized and remembered and everyone is willing to lend a hand when needed.

Cons

There has been some turnover in leadership within the sales organization over the past year, but that seems to be stabilizing.

Advice to Management

Keep employees goals attainable and spread the workload to avoid burning anyone out or causing them to look elsewhere.

3. "Solution Architect"

I have been working at Adaptive Insights full-time

Pros

Very open and encouraging environment that allows you to progress in your job and develop very quickly. The atmosphere is a laid back one and is more based on results then having to be at your desk for X # of hours per day. Relaxed dress code and free food on a regular basis are nice to have perks, but it is obvious that the company prides itself on creating an environment that is friendly to its employees

Cons

There is a bit of travel, but nothing too crazy. Currently there is no 401k match, but they make up for it with a really nice HSA contribution if you have that type of health plan.

Advice to Management

Putting the bonus structure in employees' hands a bit more would be a nice motivator to continue to work hard.

4. "Not sure about the future of the company, no more :("

I have been working at Adaptive Insights full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Three years ago it was a good promising company

Cons

Many types of punishments, almost no rewards. Hard work never appreciated.

5. "Great work environment and friendly coworkers plus awesome products"

Pros

You'll work with a very professional, driven, and fairly seasoned group of people. Everyone seems totally focused on building, selling, and marketing the software products, or supporting everyone doing those activities, but enjoying the process. Lots of tech company perks and an energetic spirit throughout. Management isn't locked away in offices, but enjoys grinding it out among their employees.

Cons

Haven't really seen any, but I imagine--since AI is experiencing rapid growth, that there'll eventually be some who feel a bit of pressure, or maybe even burn out over the occasional long hours.

Advice to Management

Stay connected and in the trenches, as much as is possible, while still pushing the AI vision and steering the company ship onto seas of greater success.

6. "Good company to work for, but not great"

I have been working at Adaptive Insights full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great products, smart engineers, good perks. Transperancy and open comunication from the top leaders but not from the direct managment.

Cons

Not nessesary presure from the managment. More and more projects, assigments and less people to work on. No life-work ballance. Stressful

Advice to Management

Do we really need to push people to work nights and weekends when it's not nessesary?

7. "I like it"

I have been working at Adaptive Insights full-time

Pros

The company is doing well. The work is interesting. The people are smart and "human." The company has been focussed on the right things over the years.

Cons

The culture is undergoing a little bit of flux - part of growing pains. As the company grows, there is more imposition of structure where the company could "wing it" (successfully) before.

Advice to Management

While they appear to be got at identify issues, clearly communicating what these issues are what the plan is to correct them.

8. "Business Development Representative"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Adaptive Insights full-time

Pros

-Great Company Culture
    -Great Executive and Management Team
    -Competitive Comp Plan
    -Excellent Product and Vision
    -Fast and Stable company growth

Cons

- Lack of Career Path in the Boston Office for Business Development Representatives

Advice to Management

-Work with AVPs and HR to Build Positions and a Career Path for top performing Account Managers and Business Development Representatives in Remote offices.

"It's A Great Time To Be At Adaptive"

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Specialist in Gilbert, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Solutions Specialist in Gilbert, AZ

I have been working at Adaptive Insights full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked now for 20+ years. I have worked for large multi-national corporations, I have also worked at startups and a few companies in between. I have yet to find a company who is more passionate about ensuring the software meets and exceeds customers expectations. I am going on three years with the company and have seen our Executives handle the bumps in the road with grace and resolve to not let the past determine our future. Adaptive is a great company and I can't say that enough. It is a great product, with great employees.

Cons

Wish we had 1,000 more employees to help with growth and product development

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and stay humble through the success.

10. "Solution Specialist - 60 day review"

Current Employee - Solutions Specialist
    Current Employee - Solutions Specialist

I have been working at Adaptive Insights full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Every employee wants to help with on boarding and making sure you are comfortable
    -You get a chance very quickly to become client-facing
    -It is clear that whatever path you want to take on your career, you will be supported.

Cons

-Hard when so many folks are remote to learn from one another, but that is most likely just the industry
    -The training program to become product certified is being re-vamped, and it should be.