AdbaKx Reviews

Updated Apr 6, 2020

4.8
AdbaKx President Laxmi Rao (no image)
Laxmi Rao
0 Rating
Pros
  • "The company also has a really good marketing team that can help you secure a job based on your preferences(in 16 reviews)

• "Best Company to start your career(in 6 reviews)

Cons

"Good management team, which helps in getting the job's asap"

Current Employee - Scrum Master in Charlotte C H, VA

I have been working at AdbaKx full-time for more than a year

Pros

The management's vision to build good career for job seekers is appreciated and helped me shape my career. Motivating the team environment is always a good factor to succeed in life and particularly in getting the job. Best marketing team that can get you calls irrespective of the market conditions.

Cons

In-depth training which helps in getting into the market early and which helps in cracking the interview.

AdbaKx2019-09-20

"A good company with an amazing job opportunities."

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at AdbaKx full-time for more than a year

Pros

A wonderful marketing team working with great collaboration and the team makes sure that you get a job in your particular domain. Good opportunity for the career starters who is not having expertise in Information and Technology. Very help full with providing the knowledge about the various tools which will be used by the Business Analysts.

Cons

This company is not for introverts as they have lot of presentation's to be given.

AdbaKx2019-09-06

"Great and helpful culture"

Current Employee - Producr Owner in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at AdbaKx full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Helpful and great culture, approachable and dedicated upper management, responsible and responsive HR, always on time payroll, multiple certifications and career growth opportunities

Cons

Not any I can think of so far

AdbaKx2019-08-02

"Amazing Place to work at"

Current Employee - Scrum Master

I have been working at AdbaKx full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Being part of the Adbakx family is a great experience as you get to learn and grow in your career. They offer excellent training and mentorship opportunities. The atmosphere is very transparent and they are concerned about your career growth. They also offer competitive salary and good health benefits. The CEO is very professional, and helpful.

Cons

None

AdbaKx2019-07-11

"Great place to work and highly recommended"

5.0

I have been working at AdbaKx

Pros

Adbakx is a great place to work at. They have a very good and advanced training sessions which helped me improve my skills especially soft skills. Very experienced and helpful management. I would highly recommend Adbakx to everyone if you’re looking to build a career.

Cons

So far I didn’t experience anything negative

AdbaKx2019-07-14

"I would Highly recommend to any of my friends !!!"

Current Employee - Project Manager/Scrum Master in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at AdbaKx full-time for less than a year

Pros

I’ve been working for Adbakx fulltime for less than a year. Since the day I joined this company it took my skills levels to a new height through their very informative and advanced training sessions. Apart from that this company has a good marketing and management team who are highly professional and efficient in what they are doing, and they will be able to find you the best matching jobs which will exactly match to your skill set. Joining Adbakx is one of the positive things that I have done to my professional life. would highly recommend to any of my friends without having second thoughts.

Cons

None at all at this time.

AdbaKx2019-07-14

"My Experiences"

Current Employee - Scrum Master

I have been working at AdbaKx full-time

Pros

The management team is easily accessible, supportive and down-to-earth. They are available for every question you may have. The biggest advantage is that they have one of the best marketing networks ensuring that the consultants find a job that matches their skill sets and preferences. Training sessions were very much interactive, informative and help you to understand concepts clearly.

Cons

Not that I can think of

AdbaKx2019-07-12

"Great place to start your Career as Business Analyst / Scrum Master/ Project Manager"

4.0
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at AdbaKx full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you are confused about how to start and where to start your career i think this is the right place to go. * Intensive training from day one and with a perfect road plan how to start and end. * Good place to polish your communication and management skills along with subject. * Mentors are assigned to each person during to training to make sure each person is going in the right path. * Gets paid on time. * No " proxy " - This makes the student to be confident in the project and get successful. *Intense marketing team

Cons

As of now there are none.

AdbaKx2019-07-17

"Amazing people"

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst

I have been working at AdbaKx full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work culture is amazing. You get to learn a lot.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

AdbaKx2019-06-05

"Great Work Culture and Professional Connections"

Former Employee - Project Manager in New Brunswick, NJ

I worked at AdbaKx full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good work culture. AdbaKx is a great place to receive industry-recognized certifications and build professional relationships with professionals at the start of their careers. The company also has a really good marketing team that can help you secure a job based on your preferences. The management is very helpful and offer 401k and healthcare benefits. I would recommend AdbaKx to anybody looking for a change in their employer.

Cons

The work environment can get competitive at times. You have to invest a significant amount of time and individual effort to be able to standout.

AdbaKx2019-05-23