Adcash Reviews

Updated Apr 15, 2022

Found 82 of over 85 reviews

4.1
Adcash COO, CPO and CTO Maxime Chevallon,  Grégorio Machadinho and Anthony Rouillot  (no image)
Maxime Chevallon, Grégorio Machadinho and Anthony Rouillot

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great teams both in the Headquarters and Bulgaria(in 14 reviews)
  • "HR doing the magic onboarding truly great people(in 14 reviews)
  • "Salary is good, most of the developers and managers know what what they are doing.(in 11 reviews)
  • "The management is approachable, supportive and extremely open to new ideas.(in 6 reviews)
  • "When you have earned your trust and if you are proactive then you can run your own initiatives and improve Adcash processes for the better together with your colleagues who support you along the way.(in 6 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company and people!

Apr 15, 2022 - Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family like atmosphere Growth opportunities Good company events

Cons

Not the best compensation and comissions

Adcash Response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're glad that you enjoy our working life and atmosphere. Our compensation system got a revamp in the last few years to make the process more transparent for the team. Of course, all our compensations are in close relation to the market levels and our employee's proficiency.

2. 2.0
    Former Employee

beautiful from outside rotten inside

Mar 31, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mid level personnel are really nice people to work with.

Cons

Top management intrigues that forces some really talented employees to leave the company. Impossible to get salary raise, get ready to stuck with the salary they offered you in the initial contract. Loads of false promises. Stressful work environment.

2 people found this review helpful

Adcash Response

We're sad to hear that your time with us wasn't a match for your expectations. Our management practice improvement is a constant process: anonymous survey and manager assessment by direct reports, Ask Us Anything sessions, and company performance transparency, to name a few. Our management team proposes numerous ways to make each voice heard and allows everyone to know the reasoning behind each decision. This enables us to approach any internal problems and ensure a good inner climate within the team. In terms of compensation, the salary discussions are always a combination of the market levels, employees' responsibilities (their growth), and motivation. Considering that we just recently promoted quite a significant number of our team this Spring, we take notice of people and support their development. This is, of course, an area with limitless growth potential, in which a company always has more room to grow. Our work environment has become very flexible, with vast options, including remote work. We’ve introduced many initiatives regarding mindfulness, created activity challenges, our insurance covers mental health support, and started offering massage sessions at the office to relieve stress.

3. 2.0

Sort of a nice place

Mar 18, 2022 - Account Manager in Tallinn
    Business Outlook

Pros

International work environment, great office location, (mostly) nice colleagues, good place to start in the business, good team lead and salary in sales

Cons

No room for personal growth within the company, upper management doesn't value employee loyalty and is very distant from the rest of the team, questionable management decisions and firing people from the day

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A great place for those with a growth mindset

Jan 29, 2022 - Technical Lead in Tallinn
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A Flat organization that allows you to approach anyone at anytime - The Culture enables proactivity and encourages taking initiatives - Well established pipelines and integrated tools to ease software development - Challenging projects - Working with multiple teams for a single purpose together - Very experienced team members - Multicultural-friendly environment - The office location is one of the bests in Tallinn - Fun corporate office parties/events all year round

Cons

- No share/stock options for IT team members - The current tech stack does not consist of the most trendy ones so it requires an update a bit in 2022. - In case you prefer to take a single responsibility (like only coding), then you might feel a bit overwhelmed since the expectation is for you to take a part in each step of the software development lifecycle.

5. 4.0

Great place to work

Oct 7, 2021 - Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small and lots of room to grow

Cons

You might have to find a path for yourself

Adcash Response

We are happy to hear that you find Adcash a "great place to work"! As you said yourself, our team is indeed small, so in terms of development, it sometimes also requires a person's initiative as well as capabilities and manager's support to grow in our company.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good place to learn

Jun 14, 2021 - Publisher Manager in Tallinn
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good compensations and benefits Good place to learn Expand globally across regions to exceed limits Chance to have hands-on experience on all tools

Cons

No cons to be shared

Adcash Response

We're glad that you have written an insightful review about your time at Adcash. It's great that you had such a positive experience and enjoyed so many things like our work environment and benefits while working with us!

7. 3.0

OK

Apr 25, 2021 - Sales Representative in Tallinn
    Business Outlook

Pros

good office, nice place to start

Cons

little development, just a nice place to start in the business

Adcash Response

Thank you for sharing your work experience with us. We are glad that you liked the office environment. The wider Adcash development plan usually takes effect after the employees' yearly review. That gives us a clear indication of the person's skills and motivation to carve the development path for future opportunities and possible promotions.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Nice company

Jan 20, 2021 - Integration Specialist in Sofia, Sofia (city)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Adcash is the perfect place for people that are fast learners and require minimal supervision. The atmosphere is friendly and people and management are positive. No stress and useless pressure.

Cons

At this time I do not have cons in mind

Adcash Response

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, thank you! It's nice to hear that you enjoy our office atmosphere and working style.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good company with good culture

Jan 11, 2021 - BD Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

open, caring people international team very good environment

Cons

not really, I had good experience with the company

Adcash Response

Thank you for writing a review. We are excited to hear that you had a good working experience in Adcash and were pleased with the team and environment.

10. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

A great place to get experience and explore

Jan 20, 2021 - Advertiser Manager in Tallinn
    Business Outlook

Pros

Freedom of decisions, flexibility, uncapped commission, trust by management, good people, nice office space, parties.

Cons

Limited career opportunities, the execution speed of new ideas, industry limitations.

Adcash Response

We value your feedback and advice, thank you for sharing it! Last year brought changes to Adcash, and many people got the opportunity to have more responsibility. Since the ad tech industry is always changing, we need to make sure that the ideas we have are going to be relevant in the long run. Thus, the analysis is often more important than the execution speed.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 82 Reviews

Adcash Reviews FAQs

Adcash has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 85 reviews left anonymously by employees. 82% of employees would recommend working at Adcash to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Adcash employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Adcash. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

82% of Adcash employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Adcash 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Adcash to be career development, culture, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, benefits, management.

Popular Careers with Adcash Job Seekers