KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Adcash Reviews

Updated Jun 14, 2021

Found 77 of over 79 reviews

4.2
Adcash COO, CPO and CTO Maxime Chevallon,  Grégorio Machadinho and Anthony Rouillot  (no image)
Maxime Chevallon, Grégorio Machadinho and Anthony Rouillot
Pros
  • "Young team, international colleagues, good office location, fun to be around so many interesting people, but that's about it(in 8 reviews)

• "A completely international team made up of national from over 20 countries around the world(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Inner circle is clearly french only(in 7 reviews)

• "There can be a limits in fast career growth opportunities, but it's all about ones personality and willingness at the end(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good place to learn

Jun 14, 2021 - Publisher Manager in Tallinn
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good compensations and benefits Good place to learn Expand globally across regions to exceed limits Chance to have hands-on experience on all tools

Cons

No cons to be shared

Continue reading
    2. 3.0
      Former Employee

OK

Apr 25, 2021 - Sales Representative in Tallinn
      Business Outlook

Pros

good office, nice place to start

Cons

little development, just a nice place to start in the business

Adcash Response

Thank you for sharing your work experience with us. We are glad that you liked the office environment. The wider Adcash development plan usually takes effect after the employees' yearly review. That gives us a clear indication of the person's skills and motivation to carve the development path for future opportunities and possible promotions.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

It's challenging, but totally worth it.

May 22, 2020 - Full Stack Software Engineer in Tallinn
      Business Outlook

Pros

Talkative, positive and smart teams ready to help you with any issue. Company gives big opportunities for self-growth (Udemy cources, Innovation week (I&P planning)) As a IT team, we always discuss the missions we're working on, even if you are personally not involved into development. It gives more clarity of how and what are team is working on + code solutions for different situations will help you with development of own tasks. Business and Product always have a big plans on company's future, but any of your ideas / improvements / changes will be always respected and reviewed, since it's about achieving business goal together. Some holidays company creates big corporate parties with entertainment (Games and costume polls on Halloween, BBQ on Midsummer day, ... and I just started. ) Team is very initiative about ideas of how and where to gather Daily activities inside company (table tennis, sometimes workout challenges, virtual game competitions) In case of any personal issues or inability to work from office, company has an option - "Work from home", but on temporary basis. Every year you can request for course cost full/part compensation, but keep in mind, that it is limited by budget.

Cons

Business flow and Technology standards are complex, so on first steps it would be very challenging, however company has onboarding process is ready to help you with that. Since Techology standarts are also high, expect code reviews / development to be strict. It is all made to keep delivering high quality of code. Be ready for Estonian weather.

Adcash Response

We are very thankful for your thorough review and insights. Our industry and technology are indeed complex, which is why we are often creating additional or new ways to onboard new people and explain those aspects to them in the clearest way possible.

4. 5.0

Nice company

Jan 20, 2021 - Integration Specialist in Sofia
      Business Outlook

Pros

Adcash is the perfect place for people that are fast learners and require minimal supervision. The atmosphere is friendly and people and management are positive. No stress and useless pressure.

Cons

At this time I do not have cons in mind

Adcash Response

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, thank you! It's nice to hear that you enjoy our office atmosphere and working style.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

I have been working in Adcash for 1 year.

Jul 20, 2020 - Sales in Tallinn
      Business Outlook

Pros

1) Adcash is a family. You can count on them on a professional level as well as in your personal life. One for all and all for one. 2) The industry itself is very challenging and constantly changing but everything is set up in a way that you are able to challenge yourself on daily basis, improve yourself to match the industry standard and increase your value to future challenges. 3) You are expected to contribute on daily basis to the future of the company with your ideas and thoughts. Communication is something that is so so important in Adcash and it delivers. 4) HR department doing amazing job of organizing team building events, parties and day to day procedures to ensure everyone feels involved and appreciated. Table tennis, fussball, video games - all part of our normal workday. Work from home is also possible. To conclude Adcash is honestly amazing place to spend your workhours - within your second family with aim to learn and achieve together.

Cons

Integrating to the industry is very challenging as it is complex and constantly changing.

Adcash Response

Thanks for sharing your working experience with us. As the advertising industry is constantly changing as you said, we are always trying to support our team in adapting to it as much as we can.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee

Good company with good culture

Jan 11, 2021 - BD Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

open, caring people international team very good environment

Cons

not really, I had good experience with the company

Adcash Response

Thank you for writing a review. We are excited to hear that you had a good working experience in Adcash and were pleased with the team and environment.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Your focus determines your reality

Jan 23, 2020 - Agile Coach
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. People are so far the best asset of the company. Had my ups and down in the company but what always kept me going is the support I got from my colleagues. In Adcash, we don't use the word "family" lightly. We are a family. 2. Opportunities for career growth and self-development. Held a couple of positions during my time in Adcash. Each presented new challenges and made me get out of my comfort zone. In addition, I was entrusted with people management, which became my element. Moreover, each person has a yearly training budget that can be used for conferences, trainings and courses. 3. Ability to realise your own ideas. When you have earned your trust and if you are proactive then you can run your own initiatives and improve Adcash processes for the better together with your colleagues who support you along the way. 4. Will of management to improve, be transparent and make life of everyone in the company better. Having a flat organisation, the CEO door is always open. In the past year and a half, the management made a lot of changes for the better and still are looking for further improvements of life at work (like vacation policies, being transparent with company KPIs and goals, agile transformation, travelling between the offices and living in company apartment, sport benefits, etc). 5. Dogs at the office and table tennis :)

Cons

- Being a democracy, sometime it is hard to make final decisions as a lot of people have their say;

Adcash Response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We’re lucky to have you in our Adcash family and share your enthusiasm towards the office dogs! Having democracy is part of an agile management style. Nevertheless, we’re working hard on taking people’s feedback into account while always trying to become more efficient in making final decisions. Keep rocking on in our ever-growing industry.

8. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

A great place to get experience and explore

Jan 20, 2021 - Advertiser Manager in Tallinn
      Business Outlook

Pros

Freedom of decisions, flexibility, uncapped commission, trust by management, good people, nice office space, parties.

Cons

Limited career opportunities, the execution speed of new ideas, industry limitations.

Continue reading

Adcash Response

We value your feedback and advice, thank you for sharing it! Last year brought changes to Adcash, and many people got the opportunity to have more responsibility. Since the ad tech industry is always changing, we need to make sure that the ideas we have are going to be relevant in the long run. Thus, the analysis is often more important than the execution speed.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Company with a strong team and good values

Aug 19, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with the company for more than 5 years and I can say that management listens and reacts on the received feedback and therefore the overall work environment got better and better throughout the years. Just a few things I'd bring out: - HR doing the magic onboarding truly great people - versatile team events - frequent trainings, opportunities for self-development - extra health insurance - WFH possibility - flexibility with holidays

Cons

There can be a limits in fast career growth opportunities, but it's all about ones personality and willingness at the end.

Adcash Response

We truly appreciate that you took the time to share your experience of working at Adcash. Our goal is to educate each and every employee we have and support their growth, especially when they show initiative.

10. 4.0

Very International Work environment

Jan 3, 2021 - Technical Support Specialist in Tallinn
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very multicultural environment, working with a lot of international people.

Cons

Bonuses depend on the achievement and not department

Adcash Response

It is great to hear that you are happy with our multicultural work environment, diversity adds so much value to our team. Adcash usually offers individual not departmental bonuses to make sure that each outstanding employee would have the opportunity to get a bonus even if their whole department does not meet the set goals.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 77 Reviews