I worked at Adecco full-time (More than a year)
- The management and recruiters are stellar
- Have many great assignments/posts in many great industries
- Very engaged and care for their people
- I personally enjoyed my time with Addecco
- Opportunities for professional growth are limited but with focused effort on your part it is not impossible
- The pay is typically below industry average (Do not be timid in negotiating for what you're worth)
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work, and try to provide more directed career mentorship to associates.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?