Aditi Consulting Reviews

Updated Aug 11, 2020

Aditi Consulting CEO Raja Narayana
Raja Narayana
Pros
  • "I've been with Aditi Staffing for almost 1(in 35 reviews)

• "I enjoyed partnering with Aditi Consulting in my most recent job search(in 22 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no cons as they have been a great partner in my job search(in 29 reviews)

• "No paid time off for holidays or sick time(in 10 reviews)

1. "Great service and helping hand"

Current Employee - Product Owner in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Aditi consulting offers great service on staffing and job placement. The team treat consultant really well. My account manager Vipul is very responsible and professional. He did a good job on taking care of his consultants and same time maintained good relationship with the clients. I do recommend Aditi consulting and account manager Vipul to any company who is looking for consulting service.

Cons

401k plan is not the best

2. "My honest experience"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

In the time that I have been with Aditi, we have been faced with many challenges and I have watched the CEO listen to all of the employees and we continue to adapt and change with everything thrown our way. The management staff is very supportive and is leading with helping employees grow, thrive, and become very successful. I have yet to see any negatives in my department or other areas that I work with. I think they are doing a great job with incentives as well as keeping employees very happy. Working with such a talented group of people makes it a lot easier to do my job and to continue to learn from others.

Cons

None at the moment. Leadership has been great at listening and implementation.

Continue reading

"Dishonest company and employs shady tactics for reneging offers, off boarding members during furlough ("supposedly")"

Current Employee - Client Services Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time

Pros

Skilled at exaggerating truth and ghosting people. Really unprofessionals and most positive reviews here are paid for.

Cons

Great at being dishonest regarding comp expectations

4. "Honest Opinion from the Inside"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Aditi Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work with Fortune 500 Companies, Great at giving people opportunities

Cons

Poor Training, Toxic Work Environment, Racism, Sexism, Ableism, No HR Department, Unprofessional and Inappropriate Behavior

Continue reading
  5. "Great Recuitment Process"

Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time

Pros

- Perry was super helpful and gave great guidance throughout the whole process. He was very easy to talk to and made me feel at ease and supported while interviewing with the client. - Communication was fast and timely. I hope this stays consistent throughout my time with Aditi. - Setting up the interviews with client were seamlessly done by Aditi on my behalf. - Had an overall positive experience.

Cons

- None so far and I hope this continues!

6. "Morgans Review"

Current Employee - Engineer in Mossville, IL

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good follow up and experience

Cons

No Cons for the moment

Continue reading
  7. "Best Company to work - Amazing People"

Current Employee - Lead Business Analyst in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time

Pros

I've been with Aditi Staffing for almost 1+ years, worked for an Engineering Client, I would say, It's indeed a best place to work. where you can learn a lot of things, I've been under DigVijay,John Rejish the best people who will stand by your side when you are right and when we really need them, I've always received support from DigVijay(Vice President)and John Rejish(Director) to grow to the next level. HR's (Sandesh and Jasna Moodi) always the best people to approach for any issues. More over Vara Prasad(Immigration Manager) - Who has been working on my H1b VISA during transfer and my extension process.My recent H1 extension approved for 3 years due to his diligence and great efforts.After lot of obstacles in the H1B VISA's in general , I'am very glad to see my case approved for 3 years and the way Vara handled in my case is pretty much awesome(It doesn't mean that its only my case and probably all the cases he might be handling the same way), so I can not be able to express in a single word . Every time I called him for my any concerns and clarifications , he was very patience of explaining all the loopholes and how are we are handling those situations which is pretty much transparent. Finally his smart judgement and effort on my case have won the successful approval. Overall, Aditi is Right place to grow and the best choice for professional growth. Cons No Cons for now. I hope I will not have one

Cons

No Cons for now. I hope I will not have one

"You'll get better opportunities, i do not recommend Aditi Consulting."

Former Employee - Developer in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Aditi Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Living in bellevue is not bad because of the no income tax situation 2. You'll drag yourself but learn how to deal with consultancies in the future. 3. For OPT students: They might do H1B.

Cons

Unfortunately, i have multiple. 1. There is literally no communication in the company, my manger sat in India who was clueless of most things happening in Bellevue. 2. If they withheld your money due to an error or some other reason, forget about a response from them. I have been waiting for 3 months now and I left the company 2 months back. (Unfortunately, this is what it has come to) 3. The management is terrible. That's all i can say. 4. You'll get paid pennys as compared to the amount vendor gives to them. 5. There is no growth potential, as a contractor you will work day and night with no overtime and no motivation but tons of criticism. 6. If you're on OPT get ready to be taken advantage of (in every career focussed way) 7. 0 PTO, 0 Benefits (unless you ask specifically), 0 Bonuses, 0 incentives. Just find better consulting/contracting companies if you really want to be a contractor, Like ENFEC, Infosys, TEKSystems etc.

Continue reading
  9. "Mechanical Engineer 2 at Caterpillar Inc. (1 yr. Anniversary!!!)"

Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer II in East Peoria, IL

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

So, it's been an year since I started working with Aditi and wanted to pen down my experience with them. Firstly, I would like to thank my Client Executive Jacky Schultz for her help, support and mentor-ship. She made me feel confident and allowed me to focus on my work, while she managed everything else. There wasn't a single day I worried about my Payroll, Immigration updates, Deadlines, VOE letters for Holidays etc. Everything was taken care of by Jacky and the team at Aditi. Regular one-on-one meetings were conducted with me and my manager at CAT, which helped to build positive Employer-Employee-Client relationship. My Manger also mentioned on several instances that he was impressed and happy with the work done by Aditi. All of this was only possible because of strong background team work at Aditi. Their coordination and functionality between the cross-functional teams (such as HR, Immigration, Payroll, Executive Client Services) was top class. There never were any delays or disruptions in my request or queries. Reachability and Response is quick. Altogether I can only say that I had a constructive experience and outreach with Aditi. And apart from all the work related stuff, there was lots of fun at Aditi. We had team lunches and Annual summer events etc. where I got to hangout and meet with new people within my company. It has been a pleasure working with Aditi and I'm looking forward to continue my journey in years to come.

Cons

I honestly haven't encountered any cons or downsides till date, but will mention if I experience any.

Continue reading
  10. "Great firm to do business with"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Aditi Consulting placed me in a position with their client. I found Aditi's representatives to be polite, professional, and very competent. The process of being approved, placed, and onboarded was very smooth.

Cons

I haven't worked with Aditi long enough to notice any cons.

Found 203 reviews