KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Adludio Reviews

Updated Jun 29, 2021

Found 14 of over 14 reviews

4.7
Adludio CEO Paul Coggins (no image)
Paul Coggins
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Best in class product, best in class people

Jun 2, 2021 - Sales Director in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Adludio was a fast paced, honest environment that was extremely fun, thought provoking, challenging and rewarding place to work. Management put people first, and innovation was constantly being discussed and actioned upon. I would recommend anyone to apply and have an experience with this extremely smart and talented group of people.

Cons

Being a global company, the different offices operated in different ways, BUT there was lots to learn from the different regions.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Unbelievable place to gain experience in the digital space.

May 14, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Positive work environment, competitive pay, gain experience quick, great management, team atmosphere

Cons

Small company (if you don't enjoy that), workload can be heavy, shared office space

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesomely diverse company with a strong team and supportive management

Jan 25, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I absolutely love working here, the team was super nice and very welcoming when I first joined, and they are always willing to help me out with any questions that I have - makes it a joy to come to work in the morning. The company is also very diverse, and there is a lot of opportunities for growth within the company itself. I really appreciated that my managers were very willing to listen to your career goals and happy to help you shape a space for yourself within the company that suits both their needs and puts you on the right path to get to where you need to be. You learn so much from the people here and everyone is more than happy to show you how to do something if you're not familiar with it. I could see myself working with these guys for a long time.

Cons

I haven't been with the company for too long, but there are always cons to working in a startup environment and working within a small team. I had a job title but it was very common for me to help out different teams as was required, despite it not being under my responsibilities. I actually kind of enjoy jumping around and learning the ins and outs of different processes and different aspects of the business, but some people find this to be a con.

Adludio Response

HR

Thank you for your review. This sounds like a place we would like to work too

4. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great developer job

Jun 29, 2021 - Junior Full Stack Developer in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Processes, communication, culture and people

Cons

Releasing products. Covid forced redundancy

5. 4.0
    Former Intern

A great ad agency -fast moving business

Nov 11, 2020 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

great support from the team

Cons

there is nothing to say

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Growing company with lots of opportunites to develop

Aug 21, 2020 - Anonymous Former Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Fast growing company with good future plans - Good opportunities to develop your skills, especially if you are a fresher/ with minimum knowledge - Flexible working environment - Helpful employees

Cons

- Lack of transparency in terms of communication - Management sets expectations which they couldn't fulfilled - Some people piggyback on others work just to show it as their own work, which is annoying

7. 5.0
    Former Employee

Fantastic place to gain exposure and experience

Jun 4, 2020 - Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A great place to work, particularly if you’re keen on gaining more understanding and exposure to lots of different elements of business & marketing - Huge scope to mould your role to incorporate more of the things you enjoy, as long as you can justify how they’ll positively impact the business - Being innovative and trying new things is actively encouraged
 - Great office space with good perks, very flexible working environment, but most importantly, a genuinely fantastic, interesting and diverse bunch of people to work with

Cons

- As with many start-ups, you may find yourself pulled in a lot of different directions, and have to perform tasks that are outside of your remit and area of expertise

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing place to work at!

Mar 11, 2020 - Junior Full Stack Developer in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great atmosphere, very creative environment and amazingly nice people - this is truly one of the best places to be employed at!

Cons

None that come to mind.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent

Jan 9, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast-paced, independent, ambitious team, experienced leadership, good product

Cons

None, standard startup challenges (do not expect a 9-to-5 job)

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work!

Aug 21, 2019 - Graphic Design Intern in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Friendly and helpful work team - Senior designers and creative director were great mentors who value your opinion and say - flexible working hours - they have a pool and table tennis table!!

Cons

- the work got a bit repetitive after a few months but that's fine as the creative director encouraged me to say if I wanted to learn anything new and do something new so not really any cons in the end!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Reviews

Adludio Reviews FAQs

100% of Adludio employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Adludio 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Adludio to be management, culture, career development and the cons to be senior leadership .

Popular Careers with Adludio Job Seekers