Administrative Resource Options Reviews | Glassdoor

Administrative Resource Options Reviews

Found 54 reviews

4.2
Alecia M. McClung
Pros
  • "I love the fact that they offer charity leave days(in 7 reviews)

• "ARO is a great company that will do what it takes to make sure the client is satisfied(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "My experience working with ARO has been tremendously rewarding and exciting(in 5 reviews)

• "High insurance costs, low pay, weird pay schedule(in 3 reviews)

"Awesome Place To Work !!!"

Current Employee - CSE in Plano, TX

I have been working at Administrative Resource Options full-time for more than a year

Pros

My team in Plano is awesome !! Everyone is friendly and positive. Our management team values our input and implements our suggestions. I have never felt valued before this job. My manager encourages me to grow in my job. I can be more. I like going to work. The company really cares about their customers and employees. When Sr. managers come to town they always take the time to say hello and talk with us....

Cons

Health benefits are too high but at least we have them.

Advice to Management

Promote

Administrative Resource Options2018-10-18

"Great company to work for."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Erie, PA

Pros

Positive work environment. Strategically placed management team. Room for advancement.

Cons

None yet that i can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, keep growing.

Administrative Resource Options2018-10-04

Administrative Resource Options Response

October 16, 2018HR Specialist

Thank you for the positive feedback and review. We are glad to hear ARO has been positive environment and look forward to your career growth within the ARO team!

3. "ARO is a great place to work."

Current Employee - Site Manager in Plano, TX

Pros

ARO is well managed and fosters a drama free work environment. Daily operations run smoothly; a well cross-trained team with a "Can do" attitude make working here a pleasure. Daily successes are celebrated and opportunities to improve are openly discussed and addressed immediately. The team environment helps make ARO a great place to work.

Cons

I am a very positive person. I do not see any cons worth mentioning.

Administrative Resource Options2018-10-02
  4. "Awesome company with amazing outlook!"

I have been working at Administrative Resource Options full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

This place is a great place to work! Good benefits, great management, eaisly accessible corporate office, and fantastic training program.

Cons

Wish I would is worked here sooner.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

Administrative Resource Options2018-07-04

"ARO needs a change in leadership"

Former Employee - Accountant in Chicago, IL

I worked at Administrative Resource Options full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked with some great people. The location is also very convenient.

Cons

Corporate Leadership needs to be shaken up due to a few bad seeds.

Advice to Management

Senior Leadership needs to be more involved in the corporate culture to root out bad behavior. The corporate office is small and gossiping and double standards will ruin the culture you are trying to build. This would be a great place to work otherwise.

Administrative Resource Options2018-06-07
  6. "ARO Review"

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in East Los Angeles, CA

Pros

You meet great people along the way.

Cons

- Only 20 hours of vacation provided a year -No personal time off -The amount of work for the pay is way to low -No increase in pay regardless of how long or how much more work is added -Management lacks professionalism and work ethic. -Rude clients -No career opportunities

Advice to Management

Your employees go above and beyond to exceed production goals. Most of the employees continuously contribute to the growth and production of their site and its appalling how their work goes unacknowledged or management takes credit for it. Take care of ALL your employees, I can assure that your management does little to no contributions to your company.

Administrative Resource Options2018-06-27

Administrative Resource Options Response

October 16, 2018HR Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to write this review and I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with some of the ARO culture. If you decide to leave ARO, we wish you the best of luck and hope you find the environment you are looking for in a company. Regarding the personal time, ...

"So-So Outsourcing Company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Administrative Resource Options for more than 4 years

Pros

Management was always accessible, good people at the reporting sites, awesome CEO

Cons

High insurance costs, low pay, weird pay schedule. Corporate management treated you like a number instead of a person at times.

Advice to Management

Hopefully they have learned to address an employees complaint instead of just letting them go. And stay true to your word!

Administrative Resource Options2018-05-08

"ARO is a Great Organization"

Current Employee - MAIL ROOM in Dallas, TX

Pros

Supportive and caring place to work and plenty of exciting job opportunity. There is a lot of team work.

Cons

I wish we would get paid every week or 2weeks.

Advice to Management

ARO has been tremendously rewarding

Administrative Resource Options2018-01-07

"ARO is a Great Organization to work for"

Current Employee - Site Manager in Mount Vernon, IN

Pros

ARO is a wonderful organization to be a part of. I feel as though I am working with a very talented team and that I am appreciated. ARO recognizes that contract workers will know their sites well and all willing to provide coaching and training as needed but not try to micro-manage. Their health and dental benefits are very good. I love the fact that they offer charity leave days. I have gotten to participate in...

Cons

Wish the main office was closer. To advance career, I would need to relocate.

Advice to Management

Keep the Charity Days Program. I intend to be more involved in it in the future.

Administrative Resource Options2017-12-20

"Great company"

Current Employee - Site Manager in Saint Louis, MO

Pros

ARO is a great company that will do what it takes to make sure the client is satisfied. Not only do they care about the client, they also care about the employee. I came from a large corporation after 18 years and WOW what an awakening. Shortly after opening the account the owners made a site visit and we had a chance to get to know one another. It was nice to be treated as a person and not a number in the system. I have...

Cons

Luckily, I don't have any complaints. I couldn't ask for a better employer.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and lets keep growing this great company.

Administrative Resource Options2017-12-20