Adnet Systems Reviews in Greenbelt, MD | Glassdoor

1 Rating

1. "Good Folks"

Former Employee - Senior Scientific Software Developer in Greenbelt, MD
    Former Employee - Senior Scientific Software Developer in Greenbelt, MD

I worked at Adnet Systems full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The managers are genuinely concerned about the employees and create a pleasant work atmosphere. And the company is small enough that you don't feel like just another part in a great machine.

Cons

The biggest con had to do with the nature of the work and not necessarily with the company. Because it was to support an ongoing project, the work was well-defined with few opportunities for advancement. However, within our small team, it was possible to explore and learn all the various roles. For example, a backend developer could learn front-end development if they had an interest.

2. "Summer Intern"

Former Intern - NASA Summer in Greenbelt, MD
    Former Intern - NASA Summer in Greenbelt, MD

I worked at Adnet Systems as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company, very accommodating to me as a summer intern. I only met several adnet employees however because I was working at NASA GSFC.

Cons

Only downside is that they don't hire a lot of engineers, so its unlikely I'll be able to apply to work there after graduating.

"The best company I've worked with"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Pros

ADNET is an extremely supportive employer and management is always friendly to deal with. Management is extremely receptive to new ideas and ADNET's contracting customers are great to work with.

Cons

Working for ADNET's customers, one rarely sees ADNET's management. One could go 3-6 months at a time without seeing one's own management.