Adnet Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

Adnet Systems Reviews

2.9
ASHOK JHA
1 Rating

"More was promised for the position than was received. The Incentives promised were never delivered."

Former Employee - Director Office Automation and Litigation Support in Washington, DC

I worked at Adnet Systems full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The job gave me something to do. I helped capture two concurrent 8a set aside contracts. I got a chance to establish and maintain 5 computer networks some UNIX based and some Windows based.

Cons

Customer (DOL) was too demanding for the caliber of workers I was allowed to hire. I had over 90 employees, but few were well qualified. Many were legacy from the previous 8a contract that were rehired for ours. All hires were subject to dollar ceilings that were unrealistically low. In many (most) cases, I was forced to hire employees that were foreigners where his DOL job was the first job the they in he US.

Advice to Management

Care should be taken when you undertake any wage and hour contract. You cannot perform with marginal or substandard personnel.

2. "Government Contractor Offsite"

I have been working at Adnet Systems full-time

Pros

Good pay and benefits. Easy to communicate with management when necessary. No micro-managing. Directives are clear and concise.

Cons

Poor career growth. Lack of emphasis on good camaraderie. Office politics. Workflow is very slow at times. HR/payroll department tends to make mistakes on people's deductions and are unapologetic about it.

Advice to Management

Get better payroll/HR specialists. Enforce consequences for poor work or ethics.

"Pretty Good Company Overall"

Current Employee - Web Developer
    Current Employee - Web Developer

Pros

Salary ..... Location .... Location ... Location

Cons

Not having the opportunity to telecommute.

Advice to Management

None what so ever