Updated Jun 9, 2023
Filter by Topic
Found 2,099 of over 9K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Currently at Adobe and make 75k OTE 84k, just finished my interviews with Qualtrics and they are offering OTE 160-180k. I’m also interviewing at McKinsey which I would prefer to get but due to the timing of the interviews. Do I accept Qualtrics waiting to see what happens with McKinsey or decline it?
Consulting Exit Opportunities
Stupid question, but I’m curious about the bowls feedback: There are two positions at Adobe I’m extremely interested in, but they’re for University graduates and MBA students. Would Adobe, or any other company, consider a student who doesn’t fit that criteria? Or is that an automatic disqualification? I graduated 2020 if that matters
Got a burning question about Adobe? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Adobe employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great benefits and PTO." (in 891 reviews)
- "Good work/life balance (the lights would always turn off at HQ around 5:30!)" (in 887 reviews)
- "Great people to work with and always an excellent vibe" (in 608 reviews)
- "Great Culture and perks." (in 542 reviews)
- "Good work culture and better project" (in 336 reviews)
- "Poor Management skill by middle managers" (in 206 reviews)
- "Some managers have a tendency to micromanage (but that's the exception)." (in 191 reviews)
- "There is an annual layoff that is not really publicized but happens even in great financial years." (in 72 reviews)
- "No work from home :(" (in 62 reviews)
- "Every couple of months our middle to upper management tell us that the company needs to take some kind of new direction." (in 52 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Adobe and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee★★★★★
Great Place to WorkJun 9, 2023 - Customer Success Manager in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The Smartest People to Work With
No much clarity in the role/team
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★
No growthJun 9, 2023 - Senior Software Engineer L4 in Austin, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Probably will not layoff people
No stocks, salary growth ~2-4% annuallyContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★
Great place to WorkJun 8, 2023 - Sr Program Manager in Lehi, UTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good culture, sweet pay, joy to be onsite
Culture being impacted by hard-nosed CFO
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Not a single bad thing to sayJun 7, 2023 - Talent Partner in Denver, CORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work life balance, opportunities to move to other internal teams, clear path to promotion, growth opportunities for what you're interested in (not just want your manager wants you to accomplish), executive mentorship programs, volunteer programs, the list really goes on
The hybrid work policy is a bit fuzzy right now, it seems like something leadership is scrutinizing but individual orgs are pushing their own philosophies. *most* offices are a bore to attend, so that makes for difficult motivation to visit regularly. Exceptions are San Jose and San Francisco.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Great Place to WorkJun 6, 2023 - Software Development Engineer in Portland, ORRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Very good ESPP - Wellness reimbursement program - Very good WLB - Unlimited PTO
- Portland office is kind of small
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★
Adobe, where lyfers are bornJun 5, 2023 - Senor Analyst in San Jose, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great WLB, good benefits (commuter, health, HSA, matching 401k)
Top heavy organization. Some managers need to have higher EQ. Very difficult to get promoted.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★
Great CompanyJun 5, 2023 - Sr Program Manager in Lehi, UTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing work balance and company culture.
None to note - great company.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Great companyJun 5, 2023 - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great products, smart people, great managers
There is more than the the usual big company politics
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
GreatMay 29, 2023 - Machine Learning Engineer in San Jose, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very nice and calm environment, no overhiring
I cannot count of so many cons, one of the top workplaces.
- Former Employee★★★★★
Cool PlaceMay 28, 2023 - Legal Spend Analyst in San Jose, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great benefits, 401k match is great, beautiful headquarters
Salaries aren't as competitive, work can be repetitive
Adobe Reviews FAQs
Adobe has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 8,780 reviews left anonymously by employees. 87% of employees would recommend working at Adobe to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
87% of Adobe employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Adobe 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.
According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Adobe to be coworkers, culture, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.