Adolescent Growth "adolescent growth" Reviews | Glassdoor

Adolescent Growth Employee Reviews about "adolescent growth"

Updated Oct 5, 2019

2.9
Pros
  • "I like working for Adolescent Growth because of the communication between departments(in 7 reviews)

• "Everyone's dedication from the Program Managers to the Floor staff is telling of a really good program(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "They(Upper Management will deceive you(in 10 reviews)

• "This was an impossible task and with no training to speak of(in 8 reviews)

Reviews about "adolescent growth"

Return to all Reviews

"Program Manager"

Current Employee - Program Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Adolescent Growth full-time for less than a year

Pros

Adolescent Growth is client and care driven. We put our clients first and it is a team effort. Upper management is super supportive and open to new ideas. The company is dynamic and growing and the owners are dynamic and positive. Employees matter. I love the work environment, my colleagues, upper management and most of all the clients we help.

Cons

Can't think of any at the moment

Advice to Management

Continue to emphasize empathy and compassion for our clients who are young and struggling w multiple issues

Adolescent Growth2018-10-07

"Great working environment"

I have been working at Adolescent Growth full-time

Pros

I like working for Adolescent Growth because of the communication between departments. It's a very friendly comfortable atmosphere but still very professional. The owners have very high energy and promote teamwork. Rima the admissions manager is amazing too!

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

Advice to Management

Always remember who we do it for.

Adolescent Growth2018-10-04

"Amazing place"

Current Employee - Floor Lead in Lombard, IL

I have been working at Adolescent Growth full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working for Adolescent Growth for a little over two years. It has been an amazing and very rewarding experience. Our clients are amazing and the staff becomes your second family. Everyone on the team has a passion for what they do and together we change the lives of many families. The facility is clean and we'll kept and has a very homey feel to it. Overall, Working for Adolescent Growth has been... great and I am happy to grow with the company.

Cons

The parking isn't ideal but we work around that :)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do. Things are going great !

Adolescent Growth2018-05-16

"Assistant Program Manager"

Current Employee - Assistant Program Manager in Lombard, IL

I have been working at Adolescent Growth full-time for less than a year

Pros

I recently started working at Adolescent Growth and I find this experience to be exciting and very rewarding so far. Every day I seem to learn something new, so I’m having fun! I’d also like to say that I am very impressed with the professionalism of the staff as well as their passion for working with teens struggling with a variety of tough issues including: depression, anxiety, substance abuse, family discord,... interpersonal issues, school difficulties, anger, and trauma. The house itself is well-decorated, clean, and very comfortable, giving it a homey atmosphere. I believe that kids being away from their families really benefit from feeling like they are in a safe home, not in an “institutionalized” facility like some residential programs have. And, the programming is great because the kids are busy in structured, therapeutic activities all day long and they eat well and exercise every day. Lastly, I’d like to say that Adolescent Growth has welcomed me into their home and I feel proud to be a part of the team and look forward to a bright future with this organization.”

Cons

There is not much vacation time.

Advice to Management

Keep on supporting staff-we appreciated it.

Adolescent Growth2018-05-14

"Wonderful opportunity for employment"

Former Employee - Utilization Review Specialist in Pasadena, CA

I worked at Adolescent Growth full-time for less than a year

Pros

Employment here at Adolescent growth has been a great experience. I learned so much about how synergy is a key component to a thriving company and mental health treatment facility. Every department needed to be in communication with each other for things to run smoothly. It was a true team effort in helping Adolescent growth serve our youth in healing from mental health, substance abuse, and eating disorder issues.... I learned immensely from my immediate supervisors. I'm grateful for them sharing their knowledge with me.

Cons

The corporate office was a bit to far from my home and the commute was stressful.

Advice to Management

But now faith,hope, and love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Adolescent Growth2017-11-17
  6. "Trustworthy Compassionate Care at Adolescent Growth"

Current Employee - Admissions Specialist in Sherman Oaks, CA

I have been working at Adolescent Growth full-time

Pros

As a employee of Adolescent Growth, it is apparent that all staff is genuine concern for well-being of clients, extensive training, overtime always available, general positive work environment. The treatment team is very helpful.

Cons

I can't think of any at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue treating adolescents and their families. I would not change a thing. Keep up the good work.

Adolescent Growth2016-03-03