Adperio Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.5
Rating Trends Rating Trends
David Asseoff

"Great People, Good Benefits, Commitment to Employees"

I have been working at Adperio full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Culture is driven by the people here and you enjoy being around the people you work with. You will develop friendships with coworkers that last even after people leave the company. Awesome benefits from an unheard of 401k matching program, to company outings, sponsored trips, early outs, free lunches to company tickets at sporting events. Leadership has a long track record of it's commitment to employee well being and advancement. Being a small company it does require hard work, ambition, and the need to wear multiple hats at times, however, your hard work is easily visible and rewarded.

Cons

Adperio is in a very competitive space, so differentiation in the market can be a challenge.

Advice to Management

Continue to challenge yourself and stay motivated to create a company vision that is able to adapt to the ever changing digital world

2. "Interesting place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Pros

The culture of the office is overall positive and upbeat. The people are friendly and it is a welcoming place to come to work everyday.

Cons

The nature of the business that Adperio is involved in is very unique. The certainly have their own niche carved out and you need to be able to learn their strategy and be okay with it.

Advice to Management

I would advise managment to be more open minded when thinking about the future plans of the business.

3. "Good Environment, Must Be Self Starter"

I worked at Adperio full-time

Pros

Awesome group of people, really enjoyed my colleagues. Fun events, small teams, room to try new endeavors. Snacks in the break room - maybe I should put that in the cons!

Cons

Not much room for advancement with it being such a small company. Sometimes it seemed they were lacking direction. There isn't much training - they emphasize "figure it out" - "self-motivate."

Advice to Management

Invest in proprietary technology, more training - maybe even a formal training process. A lot of trial by error, which led to a lot of error.

5. "Account Manager"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Adperio full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

People were great to work with and supportive office. If you like small office settings, this is a good one. Very large focus on sales and driving more business.

Cons

Training was not up to par & you are left to figure it out on your own. The management is not at all transparent with the state of the company or future plans.

Advice to Management

Be more transparent about mission and vision for the company.

"Wonderful place to work"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Sales Executive in Denver, CO

I worked at Adperio full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I spent a short time with the Adperio team (on their Ignite OPM agency side) and can say they are a really great group of people. They know what they are doing and coming in without a background in Affiliate, they each took so much time to make sure I "got it". The staff has all been there for many years, some even over 10 years which tells you something right there. The CEO is a great guy, COO I admire. Overall, a really great place to be if you want to learn and not bounce around in Denver - this is a place you want to stay.

Cons

My only con was that I was working remote, so it was quite a challenge to learn and feel connected in a new role. They did the best they could, but it just was not a fit for that reason.

Advice to Management

Keep being a tight family!

7. "I have had a great experience working for Adperio in the short time I have been here"

I have been working at Adperio full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with
    Upper management is approachable and understanding
    Fully stocked kitchen
    Early out Fridays
    Yoga Wednesdays

Cons

Have not come across any.

8. "Great company culture with good work-life balanace"

I have been working at Adperio full-time

Pros

Flexible work schedule, caring management team, good work-life balance, great benefits and vacation time with possible bonus time off, happy hour gathering, 401k match, yoga in office, stocked kitchen with snacks and cereal bar.

Cons

You might be expected to be doing more than what is on your job description. Since it's a smaller company, you'll have to contribute using every skill set you have. If you are outside of the industry, it can be quite a learning curve.

Advice to Management

Concentrate on shadowing new employees to make sure they have a solid foundation of knowledge.

"Upbeat, Fun and Collaborative Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Adperio full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Passionate group of employees who care about the company, ongoing product development, flexible hours and early out Fridays, great benefits including 401K match, open sharing of company data/financials, frequent company events and happy hours, opportunity to earn extra week off (xmas/ or new year's week), fully stocked kitchen.

Cons

A few less meetings during busy periods.

Advice to Management

Possibly some more off-site training/seminars. Courses could be local with opportunities for networking and new business.

10. "Current Employee"

I have been working at Adperio full-time

Pros

The work life balance is great. The people I work with are incredibly dedicated and great at their jobs. I have been in the internet marketing industry for a long time. Adperio has always had the reputation of doing things the right way. The snacks in the kitchen, lunch on Fridays and other special treats make it a nice environment for the employees.

Cons

There is not a clear career path.

Advice to Management

Have a clearer path for employees to move from one level to the next.

11. "Full time employee"

I have been working at Adperio full-time

Pros

Work at Adperio, and with fellow colleagues, has enabled me to learn the online marketing space. I've had the opportunity to grow in my position with the support of the management team. I feel like I'm heard when I speak about ways that could be improved within the business.

Cons

All companies have highs and lows. There is nothing at Adperio that stands out as being a con that isn't manageable.

Advice to Management

Continue to ask your employees how you can help them succeed in their team or role.