Adroit Software & Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

"Just a Number?"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Adroit Software & Consulting as a contractor

Pros

AdroIT Software & Consulting Inc. Is a good company to work for after you get done with the on bordng process. Their payroll services are top notch and will make sure that you are keeping track of and putting in your time so that you will get paid and paid correctly. Your travel account is pretty decent and pretty fast for reimbursement if you choose to pay for business trip up front and then submit your business trip when you retirn, in fact they are on you to turn in your claim within a1-2 days after your return. If you needed to make a business trip and do not have the financial means to make the trip they are more then willing to help to make sure that tour trip happens and that you are not penalized in anywayour and the pay was pretty decent for what the job in tailed.

Cons

If your contract does not get renewed or extended or you do not turn permanent they do not go out of their way to help find a new job especially if it was ended ubbruply and they really could.not give you a reason and ask you why or for the reason. Trying to make sure you get paid is painful a lack of communication between them and their client was not top notch as I had to go to one of the senior management of the client (who was not even the ture company I was working for) to get my pay and everything straighten out with my pay and the payroll department was wonderful in helping me.

Advice to Management

Should help clients move into new contracts or jobs if they lose the one that they are working on unexpectedly or do best to help. Provide better communication with clients so they can resolve issues in a timely fashion as AdroIT Software & Consulting Inc can move to that next level if they would communicate with their contractors and clients and if they would just take the time to help their contractors find new opportunities if available.

2. "consultant"

Pros

good managers to work with

Cons

salary might be lower