Adtech Global Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
TIM D. SHADBURN

1. "Adtech Global"

I have been working at Adtech Global full-time

Pros

Competitive Salary, smaller company, great solution

Cons

Smaller company, no bonus, less area for growth

2. "Adtech is growing up"

Pros

This is a fantastic company to work for. Sure, there have been times when the focus was lost but Adtech is growing up as a company and things continue to get better and better. It's a family atmosphere and leadership understands there has a to be a work/life balance to have loyal and happy employees.

Cons

Need better internal resources/applications to ensure better employee efficiency.

Advice to Management

In order to build brand awareness, there has to be more money spent on marketing efforts. It would also help employees be more productive if Adtech invests more in it's internal applications/resources.

3. "Poor Communication"

I worked at Adtech Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are some great people who work at the company and the small size can sometimes make it feel like a family atmosphere.

Cons

The leadership team and CEO are very poor communicators to the masses of the company and therefore a sense of shared vision and purpose was lacking among employees. Many employees who had worked there for a long time shared this frustration. The CEO was often distracted looking for his next "white whale" in the form of a new product or service. This led to a growth strategy that was dispersed across too many different approaches and it often left employees scratching their head regarding the company strategy. Resources to do the job properly were lacking and there were many outdated systems and processes. Leadership was often notoriously "missing" on Friday while expecting everyone else to put in long hours. There didn't seem to be a lead by example mentality and the company was quite dysfunctional.

Advice to Management

Lead by example and learn to communicate a vision to employees.

"Is the Glass (door) half open or half closed?"

I have been working at Adtech Global full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Best move I've made in my career! Perfect? No, but hitting on all cylinders and doing the right thing at the right time for customers and employees!
    It's very interesting to see the swing of opinions on a single company. Not unlike many things in life. Some fit it very well, and others not so much.
    If you want to sit back and ask what the company has done for you, then this is probably not the best place to be. However, if you ask yourself what can I do to improve the company, then Adtech Global will fit you well.

Cons

Learning how to focus on our core strengths. It took us a while, but we're figuring it out.

Advice to Management

Focus and Accountability

6. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Georgia in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Georgia in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Adtech Global full-time

Pros

I've worked at Adtech for 2 years and it is one of my favorite jobs ever! The people are great. Very casual work environment with a family atmosphere, yet still professional. The company has had some financial issues, but not enough to send me running. They've turned it around every time. Plan on working here for a long time.

Cons

Just the financial issues. Love everything else about the company

Advice to Management

Keep the focus in one direction and we'll continue to be successful and grow this company

7. "Great Work Enviornment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Adtech Global full-time

Pros

I enjoy coming to work in the morning. Great coworkers and company culture were two of the main things I looked for in my job search, and I found both of those things at Adtech Global. Hired under the impression there was room for growth financially, and so far this has proven to be true. Good PTO, decent benefits.

Cons

The company has gone through some restructuring since I joined, including some layoffs. Hopefully 2016 will be a year of growth.

8. "sales job"

Former Employee - Sales Professional in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Sales Professional in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Adtech Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company has a very laidback company culture, but that causes the company to fail.

Cons

The leadership is poor, and has no direction. The company will not be successful long term.

Advice to Management

Train your employees better. The verint training is only so comprehensive, you must train your employees as well.

"Worst job ever"

I worked at Adtech Global full-time

Pros

The insurance benefits were pretty decent.

Cons

Worst management ever. I couldn't have made it any clearer to the President (Ric) that I was not amused nor welcomed any of his sexual advances. I have never been so disgusted in my life.

Advice to Management

Management needs to learn to respect their employees personal space and not sexually harass every pretty face that works there.

10. "Adtech"

Former Employee - Tier I Support Technician in Johns Creek, GA
    Former Employee - Tier I Support Technician in Johns Creek, GA

I worked at Adtech Global (More than a year)

Pros

Great team to work with

Cons

Reorganization chaotic. Hopefully things are back on track now.

11. "Rewarding and flexible place to work..with awesome people"

Current Employee - Marketing in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Adtech Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company and leadership values their employees and offer many opportunities to advance my career. The fast-paced culture is balanced with a team who is dedicated to promoting a fulfilling and enjoyable work environment...and a great work/life balance. The people are what make Adtech Global great and you often feel like you are working with old friends instead of co-workers.

Cons

The location is a good commute from the city.