Advanced Labelworx Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

1.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Lana Sellers

"The other reviews are not from disgruntled employee's. They are 100% truth!"

I worked at Advanced Labelworx full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It was definitely a challenge and I like challenges. They have some good people that work there, then there are some that think the place coudnt run without them. The long term employees talk about Lana Sellars like a dog, but she also talks to her employees like dogs, therefore, these employees actually don't realize that they act just like her!

Cons

If you don't have a backbone, then don't go to work there. You are underpaid for what they expect out of you with no training. Be prepared to be told to learn it in your own.....on your own time....

Advice to Management

Find another career! Money isn't everything!! The stress she puts you thru isn't worth it. Although I do agree with a lot of Lana Sellars points and views, I don't agree that she knows how to put those forth and respect her employees who make her money for her!

2. ""You can't judge a book by its cover"!"

Pros

The experience is something to take to the next job. Any experience positive or negative can bring it future decisions. It builds character.

Cons

Every aspect of the job was not characteristic of any position I have ever had. Your personal strengths and characteristics are under constant scrutiny because of the excessive control of upper management.

Overtime: Overtime is expected and not awarded. Checks are issued monthly.

Lastly, many times in meeting employees were demoralized, defeated, left feeling unappreciated and worried about their future.

"Beware"

I worked at Advanced Labelworx full-time

Pros

You have a job and get paid.

Cons

Cons are probationary period with no benefits, then once you get benefits, there are days off but (I would say) poor insurance. You are treated as a piece of owned property once you accept employment. You need to ask a lot of questions and understand what you are getting into before you accept a job here.

Advice to Management

Absolutely none.

"Not a place to work.."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Oak Ridge, TN

I worked at Advanced Labelworx full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is not a good word I can say about this company.. If u like to be belittled and yelled at and cussed at for doing ur job then u have a job with The Devil that Wears Prada. .

Cons

If ur sick u might as well forget about calling in cause sooner or later ur butt gets let go or even get the option to quit if ur lucky. I have seen the owner abuse people mentally and emotionally and tell u the truth it's the worst thing I have ever seen in any job I've worked.. One minute she's nice and the next minute well the rest is seen on here. I don't see how she's still the President of this company.. U would be lucky to stay in the shadows while working here... Hell I cleaned up everyone's stuff and still got treated like crap from staff..They were nice to u one minute and talking about u the next...

Advice to Management

When people are sick u should allow them to stay out to recover instead of reinfesting everyone with the same stuff. .

"If you value your sanity, you will not work here."

Former Employee - Salea in Anderson, SC
    Former Employee - Salea in Anderson, SC

I worked at Advanced Labelworx full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Justin Clamp is a great leader, but is stretched so thin he can't really help. There is no technical support. But plenty of verbal abuse.

Cons

The owner tears you down mentally and physically. She has no concept of technology and blames you for problems which exist internally. Marking up everything 35% and having no flexibility on payment terms turns customers away. It's a dead end sales job with no positivity or reinforcement of hard work and sales efforts.

Advice to Management

It is meaningless to give advice. No one listens.

"Run away!!!!"

Pros

None. None. None. None. None.

Cons

If you care about yourself, family, career, anything.... run away from this company as fast as you possibly can. The few current customers still left should do the same, unless you want to do business with an unethical, immoral, and obsolete organization.

"DO NOT WORK HERE! ONLY BETTY CROCKER HAS MORE TURNOVERS!"

I worked at Advanced Labelworx full-time

Pros

There are NO PROS to working here!

Cons

There are alot of cons!!! If you have no integrity, if you enjoy being belated by an owner and her henchmen, if you want to join a workplace clique and endure an 8 hour day with endless drama, backstabbing and stress, if you would like to learn how to walk on eggshells and be yelled at . . . at any given time for no apparent reason by a mentally unstable owner, if you would like to spend your evenings and weekends dreading the next workday and if you would like to train a new co-worker every three months because the last one quit . . . APPLY AT ALI TODAY! This is the only job you will ever have where getting fired is a cause for celebration! Every review by past employees of ALI is the TRUTH! Please do yourself a favor and DO NOT WORK HERE!

Advice to Management

RETIRE LANA! Get someone else in there who actually cares about their employees!

"Worst place I ever worked - Doesn't deserve any stars."

Pros

Coworkers that weren't "Lana spies" were nice.

Cons

The owner, Lana Sellers, is a horrible person. Saying she is a person is reaching. She is, by far, the worst "boss" I have ever had. She will thank you for doing a good job today and belittle you in front of others the next day. If she thinks she can hire someone to do your job cheaper, no matter how good you are performing, you will be told to leave. She does not have any comprehension for motherhood or dedication to family. She talks about employees behind their back. She would reward snitches but not for long. She is a female Hitler. Definitely one of the worst companies of all time. I don't know how she stays in business. That part of the equation is mind boggling. I cannot give, even one star, in any category but since it's a requirement, I gave one. My guess is that the few positive reviews on here were submitted my her and or those few that have very brown noses.

Advice to Management

There is no hope.

"I'd rather turn the sign at Little Ceasers!!"

I worked at Advanced Labelworx full-time

Pros

I can't find one pro!!

Cons

Lana sellers is a crazy person!!

"Unbelievable, had to be put on medication to deal with Lana Sellers"

I worked at Advanced Labelworx full-time

Pros

Made lots of good friends (Co Workers), most have moved on now, thank god they were saved from the devil.

Cons

Lana Sellers, those who know her understand

Advice to Management

Retire already Lana