KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Advanced Medical

Is this your company?

Advanced Medical

Add a Review

Advanced Medical Employee Reviews about "company culture"

Updated Dec 20, 2018

Found 15 of over 223 reviews

4.0
Advanced Medical CEO Jennifer Fuicelli (no image)
Jennifer Fuicelli
Pros
  • "I have been traveling since 2006 and have been with 1 other company(in 15 reviews)

• "Great company culture (monthly potlucks, after work events, etc(in 15 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No PTO and there are other companies providing it to travelers(in 14 reviews)

• "The goal is to book as many therapists in travel contract positions as possible(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "company culture"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Dream Job for Self Starters

Nov 30, 2018 - Career Consultant in Portland, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great company culture (monthly potlucks, after work events, etc.) - Good pay with uncapped commission - Clearly defined expectations, goals, and benchmarks - Friendly and helpful management. Leaves you alone, but is there when you need. - Gives you all the tools you need to succeed - No internal competition - Autonomy to run your desk how you see fit - Extremely rewarding job overall for those that have the personality for it

Cons

- This is actually a very hard job and can be draining if you are not used to cold calls - Do not be fooled by the casual atmosphere of the office, this job demands hard work and dedication to see success - Very competitive and can be high stress

3 people found this review helpful

Director of People Operations

We appreciate you taking the time to paint a vivid picture of life at Advanced.

2. 4.0

Fun - Competitive - Hard

Dec 20, 2018 - Healthcare Recruiter in Port Orange, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Advanced offers great benefits and a really fun and inviting company culture. If you make friends with everyone around you they are more than willing to help you succeed. The management is really easy to get a long with and if you ask they will give you great feedback. Use this to your advantage as it is a very rough job. Make 150 to 200 calls a day and fill your pipeline. It's very rough to make it doing the bare minimum and even going above and beyond expect a huge learning curve. You are expected to do 1 new hire per month for your first year, it's very tough and true leads are slim to none. Leave detailed notes and follow up more often than 45 days in some cases. Keep in touch with your therapists that way if they ever become available you can jump on the ball. Advanced has a very laid back atmosphere so you can wear jeans and a t shirt and you're not chained to your desk all day but it is advised to work non stop.

Cons

Long hours and lots of tedious and repetitive calls. It's an office job, so expect to be in your cubicle for hours on end.

Director of People Operations

We appreciate you taking time to provide honest feedback. The Career Consultant position takes an incredible amount of tenacity and work especially in your first year.

3. 5.0

Career Consultant

Oct 12, 2018 - Career Consultant in Portland, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, clearly defined benchmarks of success, great leadership. VP and my Team Lead are wonderful people. The office staff are just really cool people to work with.

Cons

It’s not an easy job and will require you to be dedicated and persistent. Not a con really, but a “heads up”.

Director of People Operations

We appreciate you highlighting the the dedication and persistence...we like to think of it as GRIT! All feedback is reviewed and considered, thanks for taking the time to provide your thoughts.

4. 2.0

Allied Recruiter

Nov 4, 2016 - Recruiter in Broomfield, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

High earning potential with a fun company culture. High level of autonomy with clear standards for daily , monthly, and yearly activity.

Cons

Lack of training. You get just enough to get you on the phone. Training is not standardized so different managers coach different things, that can sometimes be contradictory. Management is spread thin with the high volume of new hires. Heavy dependency on automated lead generation that can get buggy, causing a recruiter to get no new online leads for extended periods of time. Essentially a meat grinder where if you don't hit your 3 month quota, you get cut loose so they don't have to pay out benefits, and all your new hires go to senior recruiters. (good model for the business but from an employee point of view, it feels like a lack of desire or ability to develop professionals.)

Advanced Medical Response

This is a job that requires a lot of work and we know sales isn't for everyone. That said, many of our recruiters have been here for years and have been very successful in this role. We appreciate the feedback you've given. We know we can always improve and we'll use your feedback to continue doing so.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Recruiting can be tough, but very rewarding

Aug 28, 2015 - Recruiter in Port Orange, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture is the best I've ever been apart of. I personally love the setup and work structure as a recruiter. Helping people find jobs on top of being lucrative is a win-win situation. The team is friendly and management always comes up with clever ideas to bring departments together

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but it can be challenging job for someone not fit for a sales position. But at the same time it's very rewarding. Also maybe more training but who doesn't want/need that

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Career Move EVER

Feb 16, 2017 - Schools Therapy Recruiter in Broomfield, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have had years of experience in recruiting and in other high pressure/sales positions. However, this is the BEST company I have ever worked for and it makes me sad to see negative reviews. The company culture is positive, fun, and those who care about doing well typically do. Just like with any industry, there will be highs and lows depending on the time of year and everyone is good about keeping each other positive. Management and senior recruiters are always open to answering questions and offering shadowing opportunities/ training meetings. I have been here for a little under a year and I still have questions. That's how we get better. I have also seen what separates the successful from the ones who aren't. Are you coming in early? Are you staying late? Are you asking questions to those who have found success? Just like anything that is worth having, you have to be willing to work for it and do what others aren't. The tools are provided and feedback is always welcomed. Also, there are no surprises. Communication is key and the company understands that. They're transparent about what you're getting into when you start and the expectations when here. I have seen those who decided that recruiting wasn't for them eventually take on different roles within the company because that's our culture. They take care of those who showed sincere effort, hard work, and dedication. We've gone to baseball games and other fun events as an office (in all locations) too! I personally love challenging opportunities that will help me grow. The good thing about this industry is that we have something of value to provide for people. Our therapists are often highly educated, adventure seeking, sometimes corky- GO GETTERS. They're awesome people to be working with and I've had the chance to meet a couple of mine passing through. We offer amazing jobs across the country with phenomenal pay and benefits. The relationships you will have with who you recruit will be fruitful by itself. Add an amazing company and the chance to make money you've never made before and its a party!

Cons

The only cons are for those who don't like to work or think outside of the box. You actually have to WORK.

VP of Employee Relations

Thank you for taking the time to provide this great feedback. We are so thrilled to hear that you are happy here at Advanced and it's clear that you add to our work hard play hard culture. We really value our employees and hope you always feel you can express your thoughts to us.

7. 1.0
      Former Employee

Don't work here

Sep 27, 2016 -  in Broomfield, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

They allow you to take an hour lunch break. They push a false company culture and if you're interested in a company that has an 80% turnover rate, this is the place for you! If you are also looking for a three month job while you pursue your actual goals, work here! You probably won't last longer than 2 months anyway! It'll be a great time.

Cons

They train you incorrectly and then expect you to do a job they haven't trained you on. Then, you will most likely get fire. They also have favorites so if they want you to work there, they will give you hires. If they don't like you, you won't get an new hires or any new people in your name. Then, they will fire you for not hiring any new people.

4 people found this review helpful
    8. 4.0
      Current Employee

Senior Recruiter

Sep 1, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hard work really pays off in this job! You get what you put into the position...so if you work hard you benefit from great compensation. Plus you get to help great people find great jobs! Also great company culture where successes are celebrated!

Cons

Lots of phone calls and lots of policies because of JACHO certification, but in the end it helps us strive for excellence.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Very satisfied

Jan 26, 2014 - Senior Therapy Recruiter in Port Orange, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is great. The CEO takes care of its employees and treats them as valuable asset and thinks different ways to make them satisfied. I am one of the satisfied employees of this company for couple of years now. The benefits has been great and everything you need is provided.

Cons

Fast-paced environment, definitely not for everyone who doesn't welcome challenges and changes in life.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Career Consultant

Apr 27, 2018 - Career Consultant in Broomfield, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing work environment. Great company culture. Positive co-workers. Always someone to help answer questions & provide feedback. Flexible work-life balance.

Cons

Sometimes it can be stressful to hit goals on time, some things that effect your numbers are out of your control... just have to adapt and get used to the nature of the job!

Director of People Operations

Thanks for the five star review! We love to hear you are enjoying the supportive work environment.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 15 Reviews