Advanced Technology Consultants Reviews | Glassdoor

Advanced Technology Consultants Reviews

5 reviews

Filter

Filter


2.9
StarStarStarStarStar
Rating TrendsRating Trends
Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO
(no image)
CEO
0 Ratings

Employee Reviews

Sort: PopularRatingDate

  1. "Wonderful"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Sales in Fenton, MO
    Former Employee - Sales in Fenton, MO
    Recommends
    Neutral Outlook

    I worked at Advanced Technology Consultants full-time (More than a year)

    Pros

    Accomodating. Nice work atmosphere and friendly owner

    Cons

    some of the people that work there shouldn't be working there at all

    Advice to Management

    Revise your policy on family working there


  2. "Projector Coordinator"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Fenton, MO
    Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Fenton, MO
    Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook

    I have been working at Advanced Technology Consultants full-time (More than 3 years)

    Pros

    Flexible to schedule around family appointments.
    Chance at sales bonus/commissions

    Cons

    The owner and senior staff constantly yell and expect miracles for last minute jobs on big and small projects.
    The organization of the company was nuts. Planning was hampered constantly.
     A couple of the technicians show up to clients and work drunk or on drugs.
    Coordinating resources was next to impossible. 25% of the jobs and projects actually had all the proper prep info. The other 75% were thrown together messes. Techs constantly had to play firefighter.
    The talent that is hired is definitely not knowledgable about the basics.
    We have constant sales churn. If you can take a beating and handle yelling and cussing you might survive lol.

    Advice to Management

    Chill out. Delegate tasks to the right planners in the company and vet new hires better!

  3. "Employee"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee

    I worked at Advanced Technology Consultants full-time

    Pros

    The communications technology industry is a very exciting, fast paced, and interesting field.

    Cons

    No cons will be provided.


  4. "Pay is meh at best"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    • Comp & Benefits
    • Senior Management
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Doesn't Recommend
    Negative Outlook

    I worked at Advanced Technology Consultants full-time

    Pros

    Freedom to generate own leads. Can make calls all day or go out into the field. Flexible.

    Cons

    The company is very disorganized and there is a lot of petty gossiping for such a small office.


  5. "good company"

    StarStarStarStarStar
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

    I worked at Advanced Technology Consultants as an intern

    Pros

    best company for freshers and interns

    Cons

    bad management and low growth

    Advice to Management

    try to improve good management