AdvancedEPM Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

AdvancedEPM Consulting Reviews

2.4
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Great Environment for Experienced EPM Professionals"

Pros

Everyone here has multi-year hands-on EPM experience, which creates an enterprise knowledge pool that is both broad and deep. This knowledge pool, combined with the collaborative work environment, means that answers to even complex issues are just an email away. Performance is recognized and rewarded, both financially and professionally. This is a great place for seasoned EPM professionals who want to work alongside similarly experienced professionals.

Cons

Proven performance is rewarded not only financially but with increasing responsibility and involvement in more phases of the project lifecycle. For some, this can feel disorienting at first. Regular communication with management is the key to managing this successfully.

"Run the CEO aid a liar and Unprofessional.."

Former Employee - Business Development in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Business Development in Austin, TX

I worked at AdvancedEPM Consulting full-time

Pros

Well some of the former sales reps were nice (they are no longer there). The warned me and also The CEO's wife was great.

Cons

THe CEO is a micromanager, untrusting, fly by the seat of his pants type of person. In an email a month after I left, he emailed me and threatened a lawyer based on my Glassdoor post. Also called me names based on a private background check on arrests that were dropped besides a DUI. . He never brought up my background check even after I emailed him to walk through things that had been dropped, before he hired me. I started to work for him and he let me go because he could not reach me on my instant messenger. Example of his behavior: I was call in the west coast, so I started calling at 9am, in previous conversations he encouraged calling all over trying to establish a book. He called me and I had just got my coffee, then He said you have not been on messaged and let me go. He is a liar, verbally abusive name calling unprofessional.

Advice to Management

I would hope the CEO will get help. He is the worst person I have ever worked with and someone that lies and really acts childish by name calling.

"Great Consultants"

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at AdvancedEPM Consulting full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've been in consulting for over 20 years and AEPM has some of the best consultants that I've ever had the pleasure to work with. It's nice knowing that when I have a problem I've got a team of experienced professionals I can call on. While I don't always see eye-to-eye with management, I've always been able to express my opinions in an open and honest way, and always feel like I'm listened to. Compensation is better than other companies I've worked for.

Cons

It's a consulting company. Travel and long hours are part of the gig.

"Opportunities Keep Knocking on the Door!"

I have been working at AdvancedEPM Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

As an Oracle|Hyperion Essbase and Planning consultant for over 15 years, the name of the game is "Deliver Quality to Customers and You'll Stay Billable". AdvancedEPM has and continues to provide opportunities that have allowed me to apply and expand my skills consistently for over 4yrs!

Cons

The challenge of balancing Work and Life is of one's own design. Given the available opportunities provided by AdvancedEPM, maintaining a healthy balance for myself, while at times difficult, remains manageable.

Advice to Management

Keep the Opportunities coming!!

"Consultants Beware"

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Cleveland, OH

Pros

Lots of Promises and compensation is good as long as your project lasts.

Cons

People are hired to fill a position for a consulting implementation and are terminated when the job ends. There is no job security. Management is choleric and has poisoned the well with the main EPM vendor.

Advice to Management

Find another line of work

"I would rate 0 stars if I could"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

I worked at AdvancedEPM Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I didn't find any

Cons

The CEO is awful. He lies and is only out for himself. Very unprofessional, this companies days are very limited.

Advice to Management

Stop making up fake reviews on glassdoor

"Worst company to work for"

Current Employee - Hyperion Architect in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Hyperion Architect in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at AdvancedEPM Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good to work only if you are offered partner position as that is the only way to make money in this company

Cons

Total Rip off for customers. Bad project management Missed deadlines on multiple projects Over promise but deliver short

Advice to Management

Take care of your customers and employees otherwise you are going to lose your remaining credibility soon