Advantage Financial Systems Experts Reviews

Updated Jan 29, 2021

4.4
Advantage Financial Systems Experts Founder and CEO Nikos Konstantinidis (no image)
Nikos Konstantinidis
  1. "Really good place to work"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Athens

I have been working at Advantage Financial Systems Experts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

People, Work from home, Clients all around the world

Cons

You must first make your product perfect and then develop new products, Be more client centric.

February 5, 2021People & Culture Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with the world. It is very important for us to have our people share their #afseexperience with our community so that possible candidates know what #afselife is really like, when considering joining our team. We continuously strive to offering our people a working environment in which they can fully develop professionally, while working side by side with not only the best professionals in our market, but also people they will relate with and get to feel like home. As regards the cons you mention and your advice to Management, thank you pointing out what you find could be further improved. Your suggestions will be conveyed to our Management and will be taken into serious consideration. Thank you once more for your interest in heping us improve further, despite the fact you do not currently work for Advantage. In any case, you will always belong to the #AFSE family so please feel free to reach out whenever you feel like contacting us. In the meantime, stay safe!

2. "First Review"

• Diversity & Inclusion

I have been working at Advantage Financial Systems Experts full-time

Pros

During a very difficult year, this organization managed to maintain a very high level of excellence delivering quality work to its clients and keeping all of its obligations to its employees. Advantage is a company that values collaborative work and never ceases to motivate its employees.

Cons

Management is always a con in Greek companies. Being adaptive to change is mandatory in disruptive times and this company will struggle if it does not implement a more open-minded approach.

January 15, 2021People & Culture Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with the world. It is very important for us to have our people share their #afseexperience with our community so that possible candidates know what #afselife is really like, when considering joining our team. We continuously strive to offer you a working environment in which you can fully develop professionally, while working side by side with not only the best professionals in our market, but also people you will relate with and get to feel like home. As regards the cons you mention, thank you pointing out what you find could be further improved. Your comment will be conveyed to our Management and will be taken into serious consideration. Thank you once more and please feel free to contact our People and Culture Director with any ideas for further improvement that you may have, while in the meantime, stay safe!

3. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Senior IOS Engineer in Athens

I have been working at Advantage Financial Systems Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

Teammates with strong technical skills. Lots of R&D to find the optimal and most performant way to develop tasks. Friendly environment with good people.

Cons

No cons so far .

September 8, 2020People & Culture Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with the world. It is very important for us to have our people share their #afseexperience with our community so that possible candidates know what #afselife is really like, when considering joining our team. We continuously strive to offer you a working environment in which you can fully develop professionally, while working side by side with not only the best professionals in our market, but also people you will relate with and get to feel like home. Please feel free to contact our People & Culture Director with any ideas for further improvement that you may have, while in the meantime, stay safe!

"Great Culture, Great People"

Current Employee - QA Specialist

I have been working at Advantage Financial Systems Experts full-time

Pros

Great people Regular feedback within teams Friendly working environment Fast Paced Supportive HR Company respects employees Induction training sessions

Cons

So far nothing worth mentioning

September 7, 2020People & Culture Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with the world. It feels great to know that our efforts to offer our amazing #AFSETeam a unique experience is not only recognized, but also appreciated. Please continue sharing your views and contact us directly (hr@afse.eu) for any ideas you may have to further improve life @ Advantage and cover your evolving professional life with us,

"Great People & Work Environment"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Athens

I worked at Advantage Financial Systems Experts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly People Nice work environment Payment on time Nice occasionally events Good work life balance

Cons

Old product Old technologies lack of ownership lack of innovations lack of training

July 30, 2020People & Culture Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the world. We are happy that you find so many positive elements in the experience we offer to our people, while we are sorry that you are no longer with us. We do hope you are happy at your current employer and hope you keep in touch for updates on our #afseteam and #afselife. Until we meet again, wishing all the best and thank you once more!

"Working with experts"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Athens

I have been working at Advantage Financial Systems Experts full-time for less than a year

Pros

- A good quality product that constantly evolves and improves - Most of the people have high level of expertise at their domain - Important and very supportive HR, respecting and caring for its people, organizing interesting events - Opportunities for continuous learning and growing - Agile methodologies - Nice working environment

Cons

- People-specific only that you can find in all companies

July 30, 2020People & Culture Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your view with the world. We are very glad that you are enjoying your #afseexperience and appreciate all that we offer our amazing #afseteam. We will continue to work hard to offer you everything that you need to make your experience at Advantage great! Great to have you onboard!

"Great place to work"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Athens

I worked at Advantage Financial Systems Experts full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- friendly environment - new premises - Training courses - Strong technical team - fast pased company - Great management team

Cons

- Strict deadlines and multiple deliverables within a short period of time

July 15, 2020People & Culture Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the world. We are happy that you find so many positive elements in the experience we offer to our people, while we are sorry about the pressure that you felt when working with us. We do hope this was not bad enough to make you leave our team and hope you are happy at your current employer. In any case, until we meet again, wishing all the best and thank you once more!

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - QA Specialist in Thessaloníki

Pros

Team spirit and good collaboration among colleagues is something you notice from day one! There are constant challenges which makes work interesting!

Cons

There isn't much to say as negative. Maybe, change of projects/context can be a little stressful sometimes, but this is part of the nature of the job anyway.

June 25, 2020People & Culture Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your view with the world. We are happy to see that you appreciate one of the most important things which make our company a great place to work for: our team! We will continue to work hard to offer you everything that you need to make your experience at Advantage great! Great to have you onboard!

"Needs improvement"

2.0
    Current Employee - Current Employee

I have been working at Advantage Financial Systems Experts full-time

Pros

Company that pays their employees on time and earlier sometimes. Some people have deep knowledge in their sector. Even if you are not so good / productive in your sector you will not have problem unless you are too bad! Very friendly environment for newly hired employee. Very good place if you want to start your career but with expiration date. You can acquire experience in many things that will be useful in your next step.

Cons

Lack of ownership. If a company would like to be called software house then should take care of its product. Manual testing only in a chaotic application. Old technologies Many things are black-boxes for many people as there is poor handover. Gossip at its best! Bad management. Unpaid over-hours and believe me there are many lately. Agile methodology in a waterfall way. Promises are not kept. Stressful environment

June 1, 2020People & Culture Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion about your experience at Advantage. It is very sad to see that you do not find much that you appreciate about our Company. Your comments give us a basic insight, however, it would be much appreciated if you would like to share a bit more. We would, thus, like to urge you to contact our People and Culture Director for a meeting to discuss further and work with her to try to improve all those things you find challenging at Advantage. Thank you once more!

"Great place to grow and learn"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Athens

Pros

Company ethos, high caliber co-workers, always a new challenge to put one's mind to the test

Cons

A number of internal processes need further fine-tuning in order to increase efficiencies.

May 12, 2020People & Culture Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with the world. We are very happy you appreciate your experience with Advantage up to now, but are sad to see that you find balancing work and life a small challenge, especially during a period when we have been working from home for the last 2 months. We would like to urge you to discuss any difficulties you may have with your Manger, while we will continue to make every effort to offer you the working working conditions you need to both grow professionally and enjoy the ride as well. Great to have you with us!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 English Reviews