KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Advantage Financial Systems Experts Reviews

Updated Sep 13, 2022

Found 72 of over 72 reviews

4.4
Advantage Financial Systems Experts Founder and CEO Nikos Konstantinidis (no image)
Nikos Konstantinidis

64 Comments

Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great people and chances to grow

Sep 13, 2022 - Software Engineer in Athens, Attica
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture Friendly and skilled people Fair chances for professional growth

Cons

Client centric mentality makes it more difficult to focus on processes and product

People & Culture Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with the world. It is very important for us to have our people share their #AFSEexperience with our community so that interested candidates know what #AFSElife is really like, when considering joining our team. We continuously strive to offering our people a working environment in which they can fully develop professionally, while working side by side with not only the best professionals in our market, but also people they will relate with and get to feel like home. Thank you once more!

2. 5.0

Great place for juniors

Jul 26, 2022 - Software Engineer in Athens, Attica
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great training system. Coworkers, team leaders and hr all very helpful. Great work environment.

Cons

There are gaps of inactivity in work schedule, not very productive.

3. 5.0

Great company and people

Jul 26, 2022 - Android Developer in Athens, Attica
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly environment and very well organized internally.

Cons

No cons so far .

4. 3.0
    Current Employee

Experienced Stuff

Mar 24, 2022 - IOS Senior Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Experienced Stuff, Nice offices and colleagues

Cons

Could have more competitive salaries

People & Culture Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with the world. We make every effort to provide our people with both the environment and the tools / training they need to perform their work in the best possible way, however, I see that, based on your review, there is still some room for improvement as regards our employee offering. On the positive side, you are still with us, which may mean that we must be doing something right and/or you are interested enough to share your concerns. We would love to hear about any ideas you have to improve what you have noted as Cons, so please feel free to contact our P&C Director for a meeting to discuss further. Thank you once more! Stay safe!

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company overall and good place to work

Jan 3, 2022 - Mobile Software Engineer in Athens, Attica
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to work with many talented and well qualified people and learn a lot. The environment and the cooperation is very good.

Cons

Old technologies are used in the product and you often are switched to different projects. You learn a project and then you are assigned to another.

People & Culture Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the world. We make every effort to offer our people the environment and team they need to perform their work in the best possible way, hence, we are happy that you enjoyed these features of #afselife. However, I am sad to see that you are no longer with us, so that we could have the time to work on the points for improvement that you mention. We do hope you are happy at your current employer and hope you keep in touch for updates on our #afseteam and #afselife. Until we meet again, wishing you all the best and thank you once more!

6. 5.0

Java developer

Jan 1, 2022 - Java Software Engineer in Thessaloníki, Western Macedonia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, HR team always by your side. High level of employees, team spirit and good induction process.

Cons

Not Found yet. But the is no dream job :) Everywhere exists cons.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Happy to work there :)

Dec 24, 2021 - Ui\Ux Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- nice colleagues - Interesting products - Transparency - Nice Management - Nice team events - Flexibility (home office) - Budget for development

Cons

- To be honest there is no any cons as far as I am working there.

2 people found this review helpful

8. 4.0

Great place to work

Dec 8, 2021 - Software Engineer in Athens, Attica
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and very good cooperation between colleagues.

Cons

Difficult to deal with new technology stacks due to legacy code.

9. 5.0

Great People

Nov 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Álimos
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great colleagues working in an agile environment. Compensation, Benefits, Facilities.

Cons

Although some of the latest technologies have been used they have not been incorporated in a holistic manner.

People & Culture Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the world. We make every effort to provide our people with both the environment and the tools / training they need to perform their work in the best possible way, hence, we are happy that you enjoyed these features of #afselife. However, I am sad to see that you are no longer with us, so that we could have the time to work on the points for improvement that you mention. We do hope you are happy at your current employer and hope you keep in touch for updates on our #afseteam and #afselife. Until we meet again, wishing all the best and thank you once more!

10. 5.0

Good environment - Friendly people

Oct 24, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly environment Work from home is possible Excellent offices Good colleagues

Cons

Haven't thought of any yet

People & Culture Director

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with the world. It is very important for us to have our people share their #afseexperience with our community so that possible candidates know what #afselife is really like, when considering joining our team. We continuously strive to offering our people a working environment in which they can fully develop professionally, while working side by side with not only the best professionals in our market, but also people they will relate with and get to feel like home. Thank you once more!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Reviews

Advantage Financial Systems Experts Reviews FAQs

Advantage Financial Systems Experts has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 72 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Advantage Financial Systems Experts to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Advantage Financial Systems Experts employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Advantage Financial Systems Experts. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

88% of Advantage Financial Systems Experts employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Advantage Financial Systems Experts 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Advantage Financial Systems Experts to be benefits, management, career development and the cons to be senior leadership, work life balance.