Advantage Solutions Reviews in Pleasanton, CA | Glassdoor

2.0
Advantage Solutions CEO Tanya Domier
Tanya Domier

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Flexible schedule,Great work environment (in 95 reviews)

• Extremely great compensation-work part time and get paid as much as a full time job (in 89 reviews)

Cons
  • As with any Field Management position your work life balance can become blurred (in 38 reviews)

• not enough hours only part time (in 83 reviews)

1. "Retail Sales Associate"

Former Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Pleasanton, CA
    Former Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Advantage Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Uhh well I guess benefits but that's not unusual for full time. I did like my former manager from Sacramento. I did not like my female manager from Dublin though. It is independent work if you enjoy that. Sometimes fun and nice employees to work with at the stores you serviced, because you work alone otherwise.

Cons

This company is awful to work for in my opinion. They don't pay well, yet they expect the world out of you. They don't pay enough for your drive time, which is scrappy since you drive majority of the day. The management treats you like children that they don't trust to do anything. They pester you with weekly meetings that are so annoying and way too frequent. I have no how anyone working that job has any motivation to stay there. I also heard they have been sued a lot from a former Manager who I thought was a nice man. Anyway all negative to me.

Advice to Management

Stop Micromanaging and having too many meetings and have more trust and positivity for your employees that work their bums off for little pay.

"review of business development sales manager position"

Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Pleasanton, CA
    Former Employee - Business Development Manager in Pleasanton, CA

I worked at Advantage Solutions full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

decent salary, good benefits, that is about all

Cons

overworked, company does not care about employees, they care about their clients

Advice to Management

back your people

Showing 2 of 2,162 reviews