Advantage Solutions Reviews
63% would recommend to a friend
(4573 total reviews)
77% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "In a days work you can meet some really great people... all are shoppers." (in 170 reviews)
- "Good benefits and paid holidays" (in 131 reviews)
- "Flexible Hours aspects very reasonable" (in 128 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule was good for life work balance" (in 97 reviews)
- "Work independently, flexible schedule, good compensation, great co" (in 95 reviews)
- "The pay is low and you will probably get less hours than you want (or were told you would get)." (in 285 reviews)
- "poor management with team leads and such micromanaging" (in 150 reviews)
- "No training for new employees" (in 110 reviews)
- "No raises or bonus' given to staff according to budgets for 5+ years I managed and ran a department" (in 100 reviews)
- "It is possible that I just happened to get a bad manager in a basically decent company." (in 88 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Advantage Solutions and is not affected by filters.
Found 4,573 of over 5K reviews
Updated Dec 6, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Dec 4, 2023Retail Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsDallas, TX
The ability to schedule my work day and the ability to take days off when needed. I have a great supervisor that is supportive.
Pay has certainly been improving which makes me feel valued for my hard work, dedication and high performance.
- 5.0Nov 28, 2023Outside Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
Reps great brands in consumer products category
Too much data entry, not enough personal selling.
- 5.0Nov 26, 2023Store Team Leader (STL)Current Employee, less than 1 yearDallas-Fort Worth
Fun, friendly ppl, good hours, steady scedual
Seems to just be starting up and working on kinks , as with any company would be when learning new grounds
- 5.0Nov 7, 2023Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMichigan Center, MI
Great pay, great benefits, great co-workers, great bosses, easy work, enjoyable to work for.
Only that I had to leave due to health reasons.
- 5.0Nov 5, 2023Store LeadCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMesa, AZ
I've never had a company appreciate the work I do for them as much as advantage solution has I am honored to work with the company and it is a fun job
Bi weekly pay is a bit tough
- 5.0Oct 21, 2023Senior Vice PresidentCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Flexibility, multiple career paths, and new leadership is focusing on people first and executing for clients/customers
Complex due to large number of acquisitions that weren’t integrated over the years
- 5.0Oct 18, 2023Senior DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsIrvine, CA
Work flexibility and employee focused.
Internal processes need to be streamlined.
- 5.0Oct 5, 2023Merchandising AssociateCurrent Employee
Flexible schedule You get to choose a.m. shifts or p.m. shifts Driving commission Different locations Stress-free work
Only Part time. When it slows down there is really not many hours.
- 5.0Oct 3, 2023Associate Business Development ManagerFormer EmployeeBuffalo, NY
Good entry level company with a wide range of experiences offered
A bit hard to catch on to the lingo when you first start
Advantage Solutions Reviews FAQs
Advantage Solutions has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 4,720 reviews left anonymously by employees. 63% of employees would recommend working at Advantage Solutions to a friend and 55% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
63% of Advantage Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Advantage Solutions 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.