Found 4,568 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "In a days work you can meet some really great people... all are shoppers." (in 165 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and I cant thank the company enough." (in 130 reviews)
- "The job has flexible hours and can be entertaining if you enjoy talking to people." (in 124 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule was good for life work balance" (in 102 reviews)
- "Work independently, flexible schedule, good compensation, great co" (in 90 reviews)
- "The pay is low and you will probably get less hours than you want (or were told you would get)." (in 280 reviews)
- "poor management with team leads and such micromanaging" (in 152 reviews)
- "No training for new employees" (in 111 reviews)
- "No raises or bonus' given to staff according to budgets for 5+ years I managed and ran a department" (in 99 reviews)
- "Upper management does not care at all about most employees" (in 88 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Advantage Solutions and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 28, 2023Outside Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
Reps great brands in consumer products category
Too much data entry, not enough personal selling.
- 4.0Nov 27, 2023Sales ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Opportunities for advancement Large company for opportunites
Depending on the division, training can be a bit challenging
- 5.0Nov 26, 2023Store Team Leader (STL)Current Employee, less than 1 yearDallas-Fort Worth
Fun, friendly ppl, good hours, steady scedual
Seems to just be starting up and working on kinks , as with any company would be when learning new grounds
- 4.0Nov 25, 2023Event SpecialistCurrent Employee
There’s no fuss if you need a day off from being sick, an injury, religious purposes, etc. A Somewhat independent job
Irregular planning, they will change where you’re stationed the day of with no warning. Strict uniform Support line takes at least 40 mins to 1 hour to respond. When items are available on site, and Educational event is requested. Which entails standing and asking people if they’d like to know about ex. Kraft Mac and cheese for 6-8 hours.
- 3.0Nov 23, 2023Senior BI EngineerFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsBoston, MA
The benefits are really good. Unlimited PTO, paid maternity leave for 8 weeks, and good health insurance. Great place to get your career started. Great place to learn a variety of skill sets to set you up in your career
Can be difficult to move up, mainly because upper management extremely slow with decision making. Terrible salary growth. Need to update structure to remove IT from under Finance CEO
- 4.0Nov 20, 2023Business ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsChicago, IL
- Company provides the needed resources and knowledge base to do our job - sr management does a good job of communicating high level strategies and priorities - diversity and inclusion is reinforced
- Need to build touchpoints across the organization to gain access to resources - unclear on how annual sales and profit targets are established
- 4.0Nov 20, 2023Product DemonstratorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSpring Hill, FL
The work is simple and relatively easy, hours are nice, and flexibility of scheduling is amazing with this company. They truly listen to their employees needs.
No holiday pay, use to be an independent working job, but now there are team leads, which assist in a more smooth shift within the stores we work for, but seems to cause more drama than before really.
- 3.0Nov 19, 2023Customer Service Representative (CSR)Former Employee, more than 3 yearsSioux City, IA
Freedom, flexibility, fun, networking, self-motivated
low pay, no regular raises, difficulty moving up or ability to move to other teams. Management tries to keep their best employees where they are because that's where they like them.
Advantage Solutions Reviews FAQs
Advantage Solutions has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 4,715 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at Advantage Solutions to a friend and 54% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
62% of Advantage Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Advantage Solutions 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.