Cover image for Advantage Solutions
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Advantage Solutions Employee Reviews about "low pay"

Updated Sep 22, 2023

Salaries in Tech

1m

works at

Advantage Solutions

My company Advantage Solutions offered me one amount in my interview and I did not end up getting that salary on my Offer. After a month of push back with the recruiter, John Jay Lee, he told me the company does this by default. They will keep giving me the wrong amount or wait till I lose interest. I took the role and told my manager and he said this is a rampant issue, and had me talk with my director who also is aware. HR refuses to do anything. What legal recourse do I have?

5 Comments

Advertising

224.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/advertising

Got a burning question about Advantage Solutions? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Advantage Solutions employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your private company bowl on Community, join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "In a days work you can meet some really great people... all are shoppers.(in 174 reviews)
  • "Benefits are good and I cant thank the company enough.(in 124 reviews)
  • "Flexible Hours aspects very reasonable(in 117 reviews)
  • "Work independently, flexible schedule, good compensation, great co(in 97 reviews)
  • "Flexible schedule was good for life work balance(in 93 reviews)
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Advantage Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "low pay"

Clermont, FL
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

The only pro is that it is a job.

Cons

The paperwork is insane. They have so many problems with their website that it makes it so frustrating for the average worker. You have to take a 1/2 hour break, which makes the day longer. The pay is $11 an hour for demonstrators and their is no upgrading for good workers. The communication is absolutely horrible--there isn't any. I had to call the company several times because their web system didn't work and you can't reach anyone until two days later. Seriously, this is the most disfunctional company I have ever been with.

1. 1.0
        Oct 22, 2014
        Retail Sales Representative
        Former Employee, less than 1 year
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

They do offer health and dental benefits that are quite good and affordable.

Cons

They expect you to gain space that is usually paid for by the competitor. The expectations are NOT realistic ! The pay is very LOW and no incentives (not even verbal praise) for exceeding expectations. The mileage reimbursement is a joke for all the wear and tear on your vehicle. No compensation for cellphone or computer usage that relates to company business and or requests. Do NOT expect a raise or anything extra from them.

2. Join the Advantage Solutions team

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

191.2K

Brand Marketing Strategist

Anyone have any stories of times where you declined an offer at one company (just because it wasn’t the exact right fit or you got another better offer at that time) and u successfully re-connect? Is that a burned bridge forever? Would they consider you for another job again?

0 Comments

Personal Banker

I'm a fresh graduate this year, and finished internships at 3 banks, how can I prepare for interviews of banks? and what about skills that should I improve to work as a banker?

1 Comment

Marketing Communications Professional

Anyone have any experience interviewing with BASF?

0 Comments

Glassdoor has 4,661 Advantage Solutions reviews submitted anonymously by Advantage Solutions employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Advantage Solutions is right for you.