Advantis Global Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.1
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Grow into a Account Manager in less than 6 months (in 13 reviews)

• The opportunity is HUGE if you are willing to put in the hard work (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • Work life balance was sometimes questioned (in 7 reviews)

• Expectations as an Account Manager are not made clear to those working towards a promotion ie (in 11 reviews)

1. "Role for IT Service Desktop Technician"

Current Employee - IT Service Desktop Technician in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - IT Service Desktop Technician in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Advantis Global (More than a year)

Pros

Advantis is a great company to work for. From the beginning of the process Linda my recruiter has been professional, responsive and accommodating. With the attentive help from the rest of the team, I had a relatively painless interview and onboarding process.

Cons

No cons, I just wish the job was available sooner.

2. "Advantis Global is a great company to work for !"

I have been working at Advantis Global part-time

Pros

Helpful and they are always there when you need help with anything.

Cons

I don't have any downsides.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

"So much to learn & lots of support/ growth."

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Advantis Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been here just over 5 months and I love it! Beginning with my Corporate Recruiter Jenn I knew this company was something special.
     My whole process was great from the start. They were flexible with my start date to accommodate my industry move. They really want you to grow with the company and polish your skillset. The managers are supportive and employees work together. When it comes to the $$, if you work hard the money will follow.

Cons

401 K Option would be awesome. But we have great health care options.

Advice to Management

keep it up.

Jul 20, 2017 – Corporate Recruiting Manager

Thanks for taking time out your day to write your review on Advantis. I am so happy to see that you are loving your job and managers. I love seeing that you are feeling supported by your management... More

"Merchandise Coordinator for Levis"

Current Employee - Merchandiser Coordinator for Levis in Oro Valley, AZ
    Current Employee - Merchandiser Coordinator for Levis in Oro Valley, AZ

I have been working at Advantis Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Kevin L. has been such a positive person in helping with the recruitment process as well as making sure all my plans were set for San Francisco. He was always there to answer any questions I had. I would highly recommend this company.

Cons

, They could do skype interviews so you get to see them face to face. You can really connect with a person that way.

Advice to Management

You have a great team. Keep up the good work!!

Jul 20, 2017 – Corporate Recruiting Manager

I'm thrilled to see that you have enjoyed your experience with Kevin L. I will make sure and pass on the kind words to him. Thank you so much for writing this review and please reach out to us if... More

5. "Business Development Manager"

I have been working at Advantis Global full-time

Pros

Great company culture with plenty of opportunities to advance your career

Cons

Not enough pay and have to work long hours

6. "Such an awesome experience!"

Current Employee - Levi Strauss Merchandise Coordinator in Olive Branch, MS
    Current Employee - Levi Strauss Merchandise Coordinator in Olive Branch, MS

I have been working at Advantis Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They communicate really well. I had a warm welcoming! Everyone i've dealt with from the company has been nothing but nice and helpful!

Cons

To be honest I don't have any! I've really enjoyed working with this company. I haven't had any problems. There goal is to make you happy!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

Jul 20, 2017 – Corporate Recruiting Manager

Thanks for taking time to write a review. If you need anything in the future, please reach out to us anytime! Have a great week!

7. "Horrible"

Former Employee - BDM
    Former Employee - BDM

I worked at Advantis Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Be careful. This company is a scam.

Cons

Overworked, under paid, and overall a horrible experience.

"Technical recruiter"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Advantis Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The team members. The team was amazing, the job itself wasn't ideal.

Cons

The city is too expensive to live on that low of a salary. It's a competitive market and there are too many amazing opportunities to stay.

Jul 20, 2017 – Corporate Recruiting Manager

I'm glad to see that you enjoyed the team, we really do have amazing employees that work here. I see you didn't enjoy the job as much, which is understandable. Recruiting and Sales is not for... More

"Recent graduate"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Advantis Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Choosing to work at Advantis as a recent graduate has been great. When Courtney contacted me for a Recruiter position with path to sales, I wasn’t sure if it’s what I wanted to do with my young career. However, Courtney’s energy and transparency instantly got me hooked on the opportunity; I wanted to learn more about the culture and the people at Advantis. On that note, my experience at Advantis has far exceeded my expectations. I love the people I work with and the leadership team work diligently to support the growth of every single Recruiter and Account Manager. Kyle and Bryan are two of the best mentors I have worked for, they really invest their time on setting people up for success, both professionally and personally. The culture at Advantis revolves around comradery, youth, and growth. The company encourages team-building by planning company events (i.e. paintballing, boat cruises, bubble soccer, archery, etc.), social gatherings with food and drinks, and competitive sports. I also love the fact that there always music playing in the office to brighten up the day with good vibes. Also, the team celebrates every victory whether it is small or big. Positive recognition runs through the company culture. Having said that, there are challenges that come with the job as well.

Cons

The biggest obstacle for me has been to learn technical terms and how the IT industry operates in order to be able to speak with high-level engineers and computer programmers. Willingness to learn and self-motivation definitely are requirements of the job because there is a certain degree of autonomy to find what works best. Every recruiter has slightly different approaches but, at the end of the day, the important thing is to match people with jobs. Walking a person in for their first day on a new job is the most rewarding part of the job!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great leadership!

May 23, 2017 – Corporate Recruiting Manager

We are thrilled to see that your experience at Advantis has been great thus far. You are certainly right about Courtney bringing lots of energy and always being transparent....she is truly... More

"Helpful, Pleasant, and surprisingly supportive"

Former Employee - IT Helpdesk Technician in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - IT Helpdesk Technician in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Advantis Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Advantis has been an exemplary agency with which to work. From the first contact to the phone call with a job placement, less than a week went by. Julia, the contact at Advantis, responds to every email within an hour. She is the friendliest and most imformative point of contact I've ever had. Advantis HR has been readily available for any payroll or account questions. If all temp agencies were this friendly, job placement would be a breeze.

Cons

Honestly, I didn't have a single negative experience. The one time my time sheet wouldn't submit, HR responded prompted, fixed the issue, and asked me to try again instead of adding in the times noted in my email, if you want to count that.

Advice to Management

Hire more people like Julia:)