Advantis Healthcare Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Advantis Healthcare Solutions Reviews

3.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "great place to work for"

Current Contractor - RN, Bsn in Miami, FL
    Current Contractor - RN, Bsn in Miami, FL

I have been working at Advantis Healthcare Solutions as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

professional environment, well organized, nice staff

Cons

only hiring for self employee

Advice to Management

I recommend to work there

2. "Occupational Health care"

Current Employee - Medical Worker in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Medical Worker in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Advantis Healthcare Solutions full-time

Pros

Good pay! They offers bonuses to attract workers.

Cons

Lack of autonomy. Poor benifits packages. No 401 K matching contributions. You pay for all your healthcare and get to pick a high deductible plan. Can take vacation time till it has been accrued, and can not carry over to next year. Can't take vacation unless someone covers your job. Can't keep quality people very long!

Advice to Management

Offer better benifits.

3. "Excellent management, excellent job."

Former Employee - Supervisor Occupational Health Registered Nurse in Norton, MA
    Former Employee - Supervisor Occupational Health Registered Nurse in Norton, MA

I worked at Advantis Healthcare Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management was responsive and supportive. My job was quite autonomous since I was contracted to General Motors which closed the unit eventually ending my job. So a responsive and supportive management was critical.

Cons

Poor quality health insurance (which is probably changed now) and a bit below average salary.

4. "Occupational Nurse"

Pros

I have worked with the company a few months and so far I have been pleased with my job. I was very happy they sent us to a weeks training before starting the floor, for me it has made a good difference, so much nicer than coming in unfamiliar with anything. I enjoy the people I work with.

Cons

Benefits I do not feel are very good especially if you need family coverage. Better plan to loose a weeks pay if you need them and that's if you are working FT. Unsure yet about vacation time and personal time, yes you do get both but actually getting to use them is what I am waiting to see.

Advice to Management

All the ladies I have worked with at the office have been wonderful. I only suggest that if they have any sway in getting a better benefits package at a reasonable costs they help sway those above them making those decisions. Perhaps see if the companies who utilize our services would talk to their insurance providers to get us some type of deal. I am sure I would be told keep dreaming but it never hurts to ask.

5. "Not terrible for long term contract nursing. Scheduliners helpful, poor pay and benefits"

Current Contractor - Occupational Health Nurse
    Current Contractor - Occupational Health Nurse

I have been working at Advantis Healthcare Solutions as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

Schedules available for all preferences

Cons

Below average pay and benefits