Found 67 of over 68 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The Staff hold each other accountable on performing proper job duties." (in 6 reviews)
- "Competitive pay." (in 5 reviews)
- "The employees are great!" (in 4 reviews)
- "Decent pay and benefits, most of the staff is friendly and helpful" (in 4 reviews)
- "Carrollwood has a great culture and focuses on their people!" (in 3 reviews)
- "Management and administration care more about patient satisfaction and budgets than they do about the staff." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of AdventHealth Carrollwood and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0May 19, 2023Registered NurseCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Great place to work. Staff is friendly and helpful.
Very small hospital so this are slightly different that a bigger hospital
- 3.0Nov 1, 2023Consumer Access SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsCamden, AR
Small hospital patient flow is very manageable
Long hours, favoritism, nurses can be rude
- 3.0Aug 26, 2023Registered Nurse, BSNCurrent EmployeeTampa, FL
Decent pay and benefits, most of the staff is friendly and helpful
Management and administration care more about patient satisfaction and budgets than they do about the staff. Not enough on site parking for staff.
- 3.0Jul 19, 2023Team LeadCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Better than most ER's I have worked in. Decent hourly pay and usually overtime available.
ER typically always has holds. Small hospital 115 beds but a 32 bed ER, a free standing 13 bed ER that feeds into hospital, and they have 14 surgical rooms. Not a big enough hospital for location.
- 4.0May 5, 2023Lab Medical Assistant IIFormer Employee, more than 1 yearTampa, FL
The Staff hold each other accountable on performing proper job duties. This means doing the right thing in all situations even it it means having to do more work.
The cafeteria is pretty small and food is okay
- 5.0Jan 24, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
Carrollwood has a great culture and focuses on their people! They love to recognize us and take the time to make sure we feel loved and appreciated. I have worked at other facilities in AdventHealth and this by far is the best location I have served. Thank you for listening to us and making the people and our patients a priority!
Smaller facility, so not as much space, could expand.
- 5.0Jan 26, 2023Did Not SpecifyCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearTampa, FL
Amazing family like culture. Great benefits and support programs for team members. There is frequent recognition from all levels of the organization. Adventhealth really puts an emphasis on taking care of their team and patients. The other hospital systems in the area pale by comparision.
The only Con is that the traffic is busy in the area during rush hour.
- 5.0Jan 24, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Carrollwood has a culture of family and excellence. It is a place that puts the patient first. They genuinely care about their staff. A part of a large stable health system.
Does not offer all specialties of nursing care.
AdventHealth Carrollwood Reviews FAQs
AdventHealth Carrollwood has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 68 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at AdventHealth Carrollwood to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
85% of AdventHealth Carrollwood employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AdventHealth Carrollwood 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.