Cover image for AdventHealth Central Texas

Healthcare

540.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - /Community/medicine-2

Got a burning question about AdventHealth Central Texas? Just ask!

On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with AdventHealth Central Texas employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
  • "Faith based Acute Care Hospital which values and encourages its employees, attentive engaged CEO/ Admin who listen and act on the needs of both staff and patients, consistent encouragement of process improvement throughout the facility, community centered organization with multiple programs dedicated to support the health & well being of residents.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Most everyone is friendly, helpful and generous.(in 4 reviews)
  • "ICU and CCU staff are great.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Decent hours.(in 3 reviews)
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of AdventHealth Central Texas and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Sep 14, 2023
      Consumer Access Specialist
      Current Employee
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Leaders are fantastic and the culture is so welcoming

Cons

A lot of patients that you really have to tolerate. However, leaders take safety measures of their team.

Thank you for the feedback. We are committed to creating a physical and psychological safe working environment for all of our team members.

1. 3.0
        Sep 26, 2023
        Night Supervisor
        Former Employee, more than 5 years
        Killeen, TX
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

Coworkers are great to work with.

Cons

Changing from faith-based and moving outside Biblical worldview.

2. Join the AdventHealth Central Texas team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 80 Reviews
      </>Embed

AdventHealth Central Texas Reviews FAQs

AdventHealth Central Texas has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 84 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at AdventHealth Central Texas to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, AdventHealth Central Texas employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at AdventHealth Central Texas. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.

81% of AdventHealth Central Texas employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AdventHealth Central Texas 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at AdventHealth Central Texas to be culture, career development, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, benefits, management.

Popular Careers with AdventHealth Central Texas Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

193.2K

Executive Administrative Assistant

Hello, Please be kind. I’m so out of the loop and beat down, and may have posted this in a wrong group. I have been at my job 11 years, applied for a new job out of my organization. Posting closed last Mon. Tues at 4:40 they emailed to request an interview and wanted my top days/times for upcoming M-W. I responded with pref Wed afternoon as 1, Tues early or late as 2 or 3. I have not heard a response. I have to figure out an excuse to go on Tues to leave work. Is this normal to keep hanging on?

7 Comments

City of Boston

hi , I’m new here 👋 I have an interview coming up and I’m struggling on how to answer the “tell me about yourself statement question.” I personally don’t like to talk about myself and have the tendency to start talking about me but then I end up talking about what’s on my resume 🤦‍♀️ any advice ?

3 Comments

Alexa Rivera

Hi, I applied for a job at a small business warehouse and I had a phone call with them about 1.5 weeks ago. It went well and a few days after, I got an email asking me when can I do an in person interview. I replied the following business day and gave them three dates. However, it’s been 4 days and they have not responded back to my email response. I even sent them a follow up and nothing. What does this mean and what should I do?

1 Comment

Glassdoor has 84 AdventHealth Central Texas reviews submitted anonymously by AdventHealth Central Texas employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if AdventHealth Central Texas is right for you.