Found 80 of over 84 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
Patient Care Technician
Healthcare jobs are not what they used to be. Mental illness is at an all time high and Covid are major factors. I tried switching to day shift this year from night shift for years and I don’t see how y’all do it. Caffeine is the most popular drug. I will be going back to nights where I belong. I wish y’all the best of luck!
Today was frustrating. Our pumps keep breaking, couldn't find one, seriously was counting gtt to get a pt their meds going. That was one of those med-math lessons in nursing School I never thought I'd actually use. Computers weren't working. Epic kept freezing. Today technology sucked. 👎👎. But tomorrow is Sunday..so I'm going to bed and praying tomorrow is better.
Got a burning question about AdventHealth Central Texas? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with AdventHealth Central Texas employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Faith based Acute Care Hospital which values and encourages its employees, attentive engaged CEO/ Admin who listen and act on the needs of both staff and patients, consistent encouragement of process improvement throughout the facility, community centered organization with multiple programs dedicated to support the health & well being of residents." (in 5 reviews)
- "Most everyone is friendly, helpful and generous." (in 4 reviews)
- "ICU and CCU staff are great." (in 4 reviews)
- "Decent hours." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of AdventHealth Central Texas and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 14, 2023Consumer Access SpecialistCurrent Employee
Leaders are fantastic and the culture is so welcoming
A lot of patients that you really have to tolerate. However, leaders take safety measures of their team.AdventHealth Central Texas Response3w
Thank you for the feedback. We are committed to creating a physical and psychological safe working environment for all of our team members.
AdventHealth Central Texas Reviews FAQs
AdventHealth Central Texas has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 84 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at AdventHealth Central Texas to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
81% of AdventHealth Central Texas employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated AdventHealth Central Texas 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.