AdventHealth Hendersonville Reviews

4.2
AdventHealth Hendersonville President and CEO Cory Reeves
Cory Reeves
0 Rating
  1. "An amazing place to work"

Current Employee - CNA in Henderson, NC

I have been working at AdventHealth Hendersonville part-time for less than a year

Pros

-AdventHealth is concerned with staffing ratios; so much that if the ratio maximums are reached, additional employees will be called into work. -Management truly does have our backs; they stand with their employees. ALWAYS. -When staff are treated well, staff are willing to go the extra mile - something that is abundant in the Hendersonville branch.

Cons

Smaller hospital branch with less exposure to critical cases

Director - HRBP

Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to serving our community and supporting our team members. I am appreciative that you have noticed this, and we will continue to seek ways to ensure our staff feel valued and supported. Please do not hesitate to share any suggestions you have with your immediate leader or you can email me. Thank you for being a part of AdventHealth Hendersonville!

2. "Benefits horrible"

1.0
    Former Employee - SPD Tech in Hendersonville, NC

I worked at AdventHealth Hendersonville full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Plenty of low census for time off

Cons

Can't move up, want let you change shifts. They will if you are in good with the management

3. "Director"

5.0

I have been working at AdventHealth Hendersonville full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is an organization working to be the best, with leaders who listen and care.

Cons

Fast paced, and intense work environment.

Continue reading
  4. "Amazing leaders and coworkers"

Current Employee - Patient Service Representative in Hendersonville, NC

Pros

People matter and Christ is at the center of all decisions, whole person care is emphasized.

Cons

Sometimes certain members of the public think Christ centered care doesn't equate to advanced evidence based medical care, they couldn't be more wrong.

5. "Wonderful people!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Practice Manager in Hendersonville, NC

I have been working at AdventHealth Hendersonville full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wonderful people. Pays pretty well. Great area.

Cons

Things take a while due to the large corporate office above everyone.

6. "Wonderful place"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse

Pros

I love everything about this job! No complaints other than being on night shift!

Cons

The only complaint I have is being night shift!

7. "A great team and supportive of you as a person. Growing organization and still cares about the patient and the employee."

Current Employee - Medical Technologist in Hendersonville, NC

I have been working at AdventHealth Hendersonville full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Christian and non-profit healthcare organization. Salary is competitive with other health care organizations. Can feel the compassion when you walk into the doors.

Cons

Out of pocket insurance for families is expensive compare to other hospitals in the area.

8. "Director of Operations"

I have been working at AdventHealth Hendersonville

Pros

Excellent work life balance, strong culture of safety, and very patient care centered. The staff are compassionate and truly care about each other. Such a refreshing place to be!

Cons

Traveling I-26 is the only con I can think of!

9. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Hendersonville, NC

Pros

Great hours, excellent leadership and values!

Cons

Would love to see better benefits but they are not horrible.

CEO

Thank you for your feedback on our benefits. Our values guide us daily and support our vision, so I am thankful to all our members who reflect these values. Thank you for your review and for reflecting our values and mission to every person, every time. -Jimm

10. "AdventHealth Hendersonville - a great place for patients and employees"

Current Employee - Director in Hendersonville, NC

Pros

Great leadership, work/life balance for employees, competitive pay and benefits, positive Christian environment

Cons

With continued growth, current parking remains a challenge. Patients and visitors should take advantage of FREE valet.

CEO

Thank you for your feedback. It is our mission to Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ that defines and drives the hospital, and we certainly will continue to strive for that goal. Thank you for being a part of that mission and for your service to AdventHealth Hendersonville. -Jimm

Found 44 reviews