KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 244 of over 254 reviews

3.9
AdventHealth Tampa CEO  Denyse Bales-Chubb
Denyse Bales-Chubb
Pros
  • "Friendly, good benefits, easy to work with people(in 8 reviews)

• "good pay, flexible schedule, good management(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I don't like the PDO- they use your time for a holiday(in 6 reviews)

• "Security is short staffed with no signs of getting better(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of AdventHealth Tampa and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to work

Jul 2, 2021 - Certified Surgical Technologist in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Stable income. Overtime opportunities available

Cons

No comment no comment no

Sr Employee Experience Partner

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoy your employment with AdventHealth Tampa!

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

Lab department

Jul 26, 2021 - Phlebotomy Technician in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working in the lab is great. Even with low staff (management is trying to hire more) it’s not a bad. Properly staff it’s great to work. Staff is very friendly and really feels like working with friends then coworkers.

Cons

Pay isn’t bad but it can always be better. Don’t really have any other complaints after 3.5 years of working here.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Thank you Marcus from Human Resources

Jul 26, 2021 - RN Supervisor - 3-11
      Business Outlook

Pros

Thank you Marcus Broxie with all your help with the on boarding process and making feel very welcomed

Cons

More staff needed , however company is working on that, otherwise good environment especially the on boarding process

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Where I am meant to be!

Jul 26, 2021 - Emergency Department RN in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great family atmosphere, staff is well respected and heard, staff is taken care of, room for growth

Cons

I love my job and those that I work with and hard to find anything neg to say.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

5 years as ICU RN

Jul 16, 2021 - Registered Nurse, BSN in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay better than other hospitals in area, lots of locations and openings

Cons

Turnover high for nursing, just a number and easily replaced, fake for the public with commercials and 'health care heros' but only for public, do not treat employees that way. Money is driving force and they will work you very thin to save money but end up paying more for bad patient outcomes.

2 people found this review helpful
    6. 3.0
      Former Employee

Jul 27, 2021 - Pharmacy Technician in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours for you to continue to go to school

Cons

Pay could be better for the amount of labor you provide.

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great team! Overworked!!!

Mar 31, 2021 - Nurse Technician in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

AMAZING coworkers! The reason I didn't tuck tail and run is because the team I worked with was absolutely amazing and you really become a family. Managers 100% have your back and from the housekeeping staff to the Nurse manager, everyone works really well together.

Cons

Being understaffed is the rule, not the exception. Not just techs but nurses as well. So there is high stress on a regular basis. My floor had a lot of total care patients and even if you phone a friend, it was very difficult to stay on schedule because chances are, if you phone a friend for help, they are in the same boat and are unavailable to help you. Or if they do, now they are set way back and you're both behind. I can actually count TWO shifts ever that I left work on time. Being an hour over shift-end was the usual.

1 person found this review helpful

Sr Employee Experience Partner

Thank you for taking the time to submit your thoughts on working at AdventHealthTampa. We're glad you've sensed the strong camaraderie that we've worked hard to make part of our culture at AdventHealthTampa. While we’re glad you’ve experienced positive elements of AdventHealth Tampa, we are so sorry for the negative aspects you’ve encountered and appreciate you sharing these details so we can use them to affect change. I have passed on your feedback to our campus HRBPs, so they can further look into the issue, so it can be improved moving forward. If there’s anything else you’d be interested in sharing please feel free to reach out to our campus HR team.

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

RN

Jul 18, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

- opportunities to advance into other area and into management - learning experience for new nurses

Cons

-senior management made environment toxic -short staffed so expect unsafe patient assignments -high turnover

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome company

Jun 18, 2021 - ER Technician Level II in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule great coworkers very inclusive work environment

Cons

No cons to report about anything

Sr Employee Experience Partner

It's excellent to see that you love working at AdventHealthTampa and it's great to have you as part of the team. I am confident we will continue to rely on you and your teammates for insights as we lean into our objectives for 2021 together. Thanks again for taking the time to provide your feedback!

10. 3.0
      Former Employee

It is what it is

Jul 7, 2021 - Nurse Tech
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good coworkers Great Job availability Good Campus

Cons

Management could be much better

Sr Employee Experience Partner

We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for spending the time to write detailed thoughts about different aspects of AdventHealthTampa. We have an open-door policy and want to hear about your concerns and any ideas for improvement in our workplace. Your leader or I look forward to hearing from you directly.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 244 Reviews