AdvisoryCloud Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2019

3.8
AdvisoryCloud Founder and CEO Jonathan Aspatore
Jonathan Aspatore
  1. "Fast moving and exciting place to work!"

Current Employee - Manager in Boise, ID

I have been working at AdvisoryCloud full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This has been a wonderful work environment for me over the last 3 years. I have been successful in growing with the company. I love the enthusiasm from our C-suite team, it is infectious!! I appreciate that we all have a voice that is heard and our opinions matter. I try to inspire those I work with and have always had the support of everyone around me!

Cons

Nothing that I can think of!

Continue reading
    AdvisoryCloud2019-08-14

"FAKE REVIEWS! Run FAR away from this company"

Former Employee - Manager in Novato, CA

I worked at AdvisoryCloud full-time for less than a year

Pros

Seemed like a great environment and product in the beginning. Too bad that was fake too.

Cons

1. The recent positive reviews are all fake. These were created by management as an attempt at damage control after all of the 100% honest and helpful negative reviews. Just look at the date these positives were all created, and then look at the job titles of these "people". That's right, all the same. See for yourself by looking up their reviews under their previous name, Execranks. Also, you can be 99% sure that any review that lists anything along the lines of "keep doing what you're doing" as "advice to management", are completely fake. Dead giveaway. 2. The company is a scam, plain and simple. Non existent product, none of the advisors are gaining anything from the service. The company tells the prospects and customers that there are advisory roles out there for them, but the never delivers. There are simply not any real advisory positions available with this company. 3. Any time a company actively discourages and prevents sales reps and customer service reps to communicate, it is a MAJOR red flag. 4. The company is not stable. It's only a matter of time before funds dry up. There is simply not enough revenue to keep up with expenses. 5. Just to set the record straight, the company is NOT "disruptive" at all.. They THINK they are but every bright idea that comes from the CEO and upper management is a complete flop. The "product" is nothing special or new. 6. Google this company. See the trainwreck for yourself.

AdvisoryCloud2019-10-16

AdvisoryCloud Response

October 31, 2019Chief People Officer

I can reiterate this enough! So, I am going to share it again to respond to this reviewer. When someone leaves under less-than-ideal circumstances, it’s easy to say that we are have "FAKE REVIEWS! Run FAR away from this company" or that our current reviews we've earned are “...created by management as an attempt at damage control...”. But saying it here doesn’t make it true. In fact, we trust in the authenticity of Glassdoors review guidelines. Like I said, prior to January 2019, we had 100% 5 star reviews. Right around June of this year we did go through a difficult adjustment period where we had to change the business and say goodbye to some of our teammates. It was difficult for everyone and it’s no surprise that we got four less-than-stellar reviews for weeks afterwards. ------------------------------------------ In a similar vein, we look at data from our Clients to validate our convictions constantly. We believe it’s our job to innovate and it’s our Clients’ job to validate. Our job as a startup is to innovate and constantly be on the lookout for that next great idea, regardless of where it comes from. It doesn’t matter if you have thirty years of experience or are just starting out, we believe great ideas win at AdvisoryCloud. --------------------------- So if you’re interested in understanding what we’re all about, please come talk to the kind, talented, smart, passionate people on our team. If you do, I’m confident you’ll see the company and our culture the same way our employees do - resilient, vibrant and very much alive. That pretty much sums it up for all the less-than-complimentary reviews we've recently received.

Continue reading
  3. "Amazing Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Manager in Novato, CA

I have been working at AdvisoryCloud full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working here has been extremely rewarding, both on a professional and personal level. I've had the opportunity to be part of a growing team and work with some of the most kind and friendly coworkers. Casual work environment, flexible work schedule, and a real emphasis on good work/life balance.

Cons

Growing company, so change happens often and quickly - you just have to be comfortable with adapting to new tasks and tackling obstacles.

AdvisoryCloud2019-03-12
  4. "Great company that fosters teamwork and professional growth"

Current Employee - Manager in Novato, CA

I have been working at AdvisoryCloud full-time for more than a year

Pros

Positive environment, supportive colleagues, flexible schedule, and great benefits! Plus you can bring your dog to work!

Cons

I have no complaints about working at AdvisoryCloud.

AdvisoryCloud2019-03-12

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews