Aegis Living Reviews

Updated Apr 27, 2021

3.6
Aegis Living CEO Dwayne Clark
Dwayne Clark
Pros
  • "Each day that I come to work I am always greeted by so many smiles(in 28 reviews)

• "Provides a kind, supportive work environment and good care to the older population(in 22 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The number of care managers is in short(in 25 reviews)

• "not enough care staff on the floor for how involved the care is for the residents(in 17 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place for CNAs to gain experience in the health field!

Apr 27, 2021 - Care Manager in Redmond, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Staff is caring and devoted! They all work very hard to care for the residents! On-the-job training was helpful, and I learned a lot while working here.

Cons

Parking space could be larger.

Aegis Living

Thank you for sharing your experience working at Aegis Living.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company to work for!

Apr 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture. Thorough interview process and onboarding. Beautiful communities and corporate office in Bellevue.

Cons

None that I can think of so far!

Aegis Living

We're always glad to hear from happy employees. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

3. 5.0

A great place to work

Apr 24, 2021 - Care Manager in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I always feel appreciated and heard by management

Cons

The pay for the work I do is much lower than I would like

Aegis Living

Thank you for your review of Aegis Living. I'm glad to hear that you have had a positive experience working here. If you ever have any specific areas you would like to discuss please feel free to reach out to your General Manager or me to take advantage of our open door policy. Have a great week. EVP Operations John Carpentier 425-466-3747

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good place to work

Apr 8, 2021 - Wellness Nurse
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fun work place, lots of room for growth

Cons

Benefits aren’t great, profit driven company (and it shows)

Aegis Living

We appreciate you sharing your experience working at Aegis Living. I would like to learn more from you and better understand what leads you to the feedback you provided. We are continually reviewing our benefit options and making changes to provide support and options for our employees. I would be happy to go over the benefits available to ensure you have all of the information. We are also proud to share that for the 7th year in a row Aegis Living has covered the increasing costs of health insurance to keep our employees costs flat. While we are a for profit organization our culture and the care and safety of our staff and residents are our priority. If you would be open to a conversation I would like to learn more from you. Thank you, EVP Operations John Carpentier 425-466-3747

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good job and learning experience

Mar 30, 2021 - Customer Care Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Coworkers and bosses, variety of duties, learning and growth opportunities (med tech)

Cons

Low pay for the work you are doing

Aegis Living

Thank you for sharing your experience working at Aegis Living. We wish you all the best in the future.

6. 2.0

Run for your life

Apr 14, 2021 - Care Manager in Newcastle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice coworkers, sweet residents, beautiful facility, autonomy to walk around

Cons

Corrupt management, profit seeking only, not focused on the mission for service

2 people found this review helpful

Aegis Living

Although I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your co-workers, residents and location, I am very sorry to see your other feedback and learn that you did not have a positive experience working at Aegis Living overall. At Aegis our priorities will always be providing a safe home, quality care and a fulfilling life for our residents as well as the fulfillment of our employees. Our culture is a vital part of the day to day which includes providing a secure job, positive place to work each day and purpose for our staff. Your comments are very concerning and I would like to speak with you to better understand your specific experience to ensure that there are not issues that we should be addressing immediately. Please take a moment to call me so we can speak in person. I appreciate your time. Thank you. Sonia Chahal-Singh VP Operations (707) 332-0896

7. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Not much room for advancement

Apr 14, 2021 - Certified Nursing Assistant CNA in Bellevue, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Many extra shifts, the residents where the reason you made it in to work

Cons

Was mad to feel guilty for not taking extra shifts

1 person found this review helpful

Aegis Living

I appreciate you sharing your feedback. We have put great effort into developing a career plan with opportunities for each position. I am sorry to hear you were not aware of this. It is important that we hire and retain the best staff at Aegis Living and to ensure that the career path is available to all. I would like to speak with you directly to better understand your experience, share the career opportunities available to you and learn about the staffing issues you mention. Please call me so we can speak. Thank you. Sonia Chahal-Singh VP Operations (707) 332-0896

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

As good as it gets

Feb 18, 2021 - Life Enrichment Assistant in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Feel safe during pandemic, have all the supplies I need to keep care of seniors and enrich their lives.

Cons

Rarely feel appreciated by other departments. Everything others don’t want to do gets thrown on Life Enrichment.

Aegis Living

I completely agree that our Life Enrichment teams are so valuable and such a vital part of what we do for our residents each and every day. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working with Aegis. If you would like to share more detail about how we can improve appreciation and recognition I would like to speak with you. We will also discuss your feedback internally. Please give me a call. John Carpentier EVP Operations (425) 466-3747

9. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Over worked under paid

Apr 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great caring team work some fun food was usually good

Cons

Overworked underpaid. I can get more at Chic fil A

1 person found this review helpful

Aegis Living

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. I would like to speak with you directly so that I can share details about the standards of compensation, and as it compares in the industry, as well as learn more about your experience working at Aegis Living. Please contact me so we can discuss in more detail. Thank you Sonia Chahal-Singh VP Operations (707) 332-0896

10. 4.0

Good for college students

Mar 12, 2021 - Medication Care Manager in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- great for college students needing CNA

Cons

- pay is lower but employer is flexible with scheduling

Aegis Living

Thank you for sharing your experience working at Aegis Living. We're happy to hear you had a positive experience working at Aegis Living and wish you the best in your future career.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 683 Reviews