Aegis Reviews | Glassdoor

Aegis Reviews

Updated Dec 9, 2019

3.3
Aegis CEO Lance Rosenzweig (no image)
Lance Rosenzweig
  1. "Analyst"

I worked at Aegis

Pros

Helpful team in locating position

Cons

Websit not overly straightforward to view opportunity

Aegis2016-11-11
  2. "It was not so good jst because of salary"

Team Leader in Lucknow, SC

I worked at Aegis

Pros

It was my job and I learned more...it's great experience bt not certified

Cons

I worked in dis company as a agent ...i gave to dis company 18th month and after that I got who's I deserved...I get promotion in 18th moth as a team leader dis is my great achievement

Aegis2016-10-20
  3. "Anonymous"

Former Employee - Clinical Superv in Ontario, CA

I worked at Aegis full-time

Pros

Got an opportunity to work in Substanc Abuse. Enjoyed co-workers. The company was organized and efficient.

Cons

Pay was low. The trust for employees seemed to be lacking. The company seemed to place the import of making money over clients and employees well being. There were times when patients were started on Methodone when other options could have been explored first.

Advice to Management

Take better care of your employees. Value and trust them more. Put patient health and best potential for recovery before potential to make money off of getting another person addicted to methadone.

Aegis2016-11-13
  4. "You Need Passion to Work Here"

I have been working at Aegis

Pros

If you love the elderly it's a great place to work.

Cons

Many people lack experience and training. Pay is minimal for ground level workers. Promotions within are hard to come by, even when company says they hire within. Benefits are costly.

Advice to Management

Pay the employees better for higher retention, not only the management. The management lacks expertise. Also, please look and review the managers in place, many of them take their employees for granted and do not guide their staff to learn more.

Aegis2016-09-29

"High turnover rate"

Customer Service Representative in Dallas, TX

I worked at Aegis

Pros

I met some funny people. I met people that wanted to work.Unfortunately with the demanding nature of the customers and the demands from management it wasn't a totally pleasurable work experience.

Cons

Demanding managers that made us feel like peons. It was because of this that there was a high turnover rate. If you made it there a year then you were treating with veteran status.

Advice to Management

Treat employees with respect. Don't treat current employees as if they're acting like how past employees have acted. Current behavior doesn't equal former.

Aegis2016-09-20
  6. "Medical Enroller"

I worked at Aegis

Pros

Fast hiring process to get started

Cons

The staff and they hire really anyone

Aegis2016-09-09
  7. "Current employee"

I have been working at Aegis

Pros

Friendly people. Team environment. Stable company

Cons

Little opportunity for advancement. Corporate changes hurt job stability

Advice to Management

None

Aegis2016-09-01
  8. "Review for Aegis Protective Services"

I worked at Aegis

Pros

Not many pro at all. Will post some here if I can eventually think of some.

Cons

Corporate and management like to cut corners to save money which sometimes violates contract or legal policies. Very little regard is given to employee well being. Turn over rate for overall employees id very high.

Advice to Management

Proper vetting for management and subordinate personnel.

Aegis2016-09-13
  9. "Flunctuating hours, poor beniefits/ management and very little support/training for new grads/staff- shorterm job @ best"

Current Employee - OTR/L in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Aegis full-time

Pros

Flexible schedule, work 1 saturday month and on call 1 sunday a month

Cons

Cons fluctuating hours(cause you to float to facilities that can be up to 50 miles away), people use their PTO if they're short hours some weeks:(, no holiday pay or incentive pay for weekends, very little on-going education/training, avg pay (slow process for wage increase 1.5 years still none), no 401k match, poor health plan, and very high productivity (81-83%) expectations (don't take breaks your productivity... will drop). *PTA/OTA have to be 88% productive.

Advice to Management

Invest in your employees (education), provide competitive pay, offer raises once a year and make it possible for staff to obtain, offer 401k match, offer holiday pay and incentive pay. Offer cell phone stipends. Provide your staff with supervisors that have manageral training and ideally are register therapists not assistants. This is a company you get 1-2 years of experience from and then move on to a company that... values you.

Aegis2016-09-06
  10. "Customer Service"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in New York, NY

I worked at Aegis full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It was great to work with a diverse group of scholars from around the world. People had so much experience that they brought to the table.

Cons

I hated the hr!! They were so unprofessional and never correct with payments. They had favorites they would cater to. It was just horrible. There was even a money scam amongst hr and other employees!!!!

Advice to Management

Seriously, scan your employees better. Expect nothing other than the best. Rewaed people for their hard work.

Aegis2016-07-16