AeroFlow Healthcare Reviews | Glassdoor

3.9
AeroFlow Healthcare President Casey L. Hite
Casey L. Hite

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • family like atmosphere, great benefits and lots of opportunity to advance (in 4 reviews)

• I love my job and upper management is awesome if you ever needed to talk to them about issues they are always addressed (in 6 reviews)

1. "patient care"

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time

Pros

Able to work independently. Caring for patients, and the people I work with

Cons

Poor supply chain, no standard SOPs to follow.

Advice to Management

Establish SOPs so everyone is on same page.

2. "We're unique..."

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time

Pros

The company truly values everyone that works there and is constantly striving to be better. I have honestly never seen a more agile company that takes feedback and competes with themselves daily to become better. It starts at the top and trickles down- everyone there just wants to do the right thing for the patient, their coworkers, and their community.

Cons

The work environment is very open so it can get loud when folks are chatting (but it does have a sense of community).

Advice to Management

I can honestly say I work for the best group of folks. I hope you keep it up and continue that feeling for any new hires that come on board.

3. "Exciting, Growing Company with Plenty of Upside"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company puts a lot of focus on people/culture (relaxed dress code, community events, beer after work on Fridays, etc), has a strong commitment to service our customers, and is growing very quickly which is creating a lot of opportunities for employees.

Cons

Aeroflow has had some growing pains, like any other company growing this fast. Leadership seems to be aware of those pains and determined to invest and resolve those issues (investing in improving the office space, training for new managers, better benefits, etc)

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on people/culture and rewarding employees for their performance.

4. "Ridiculous!"

I worked at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time

Pros

The only pros was friendships I made because we were all in the same boat and supported each other.

Cons

This box isn't big enough! Every employee was always looking for another job. Managers are NOT professional and do not belong in that role. They drive everyone out. Don't give this company a 2 week notice because you might as well pack up and leave the day you send it in because you will not get paid for that day no matter how many hours you worked. Or how many devoted years you gave them.

Advice to Management

CEO needs to be involved more with the employees. Especially remote offices. Let employees give a performance rating on their managers. Stop micromanaging the sales dept.
    I still work with medical professionals in my area. Every week I hear from hospital and Dr. offices that they do not want to send it to Aeroflow. Its embarrassing for me that people know I worked there and even on my resume. You are looking business in my area and are considered a joke of a company. I loved it at first but not everyone is meant to be a manager and there are those, one in particular who think they are and has no business telling anyone what to do. As you can see in these reviews the good ones are current employees who were asked to give a great review. The former employees are the ones that people look at the most . Good luck!

Jun 29, 2017 – Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your experience working at Aeroflow. We realize how important it is to have ongoing feedback on how we are doing as an organization as well as how... More

5. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Pcr in Asheville, NC
    Current Employee - Pcr in Asheville, NC

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Supervisors seem to value the opinions of their employees. The CEO cares more about the job the employees do than what they look like considering we don't see our patients very often.

Cons

The pay isn't as good as it should be for the work you have to do

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your employees opinions because we put up with a lot daily as well

6. "Patient care coordinator"

Current Employee - Patient Care Coordinator
    Current Employee - Patient Care Coordinator

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

What I love about Aeroflow is they take pride in customer service . They may seem demanding on sending customer surverys but in reality it's for a great cause. It's to make sure he customers are taken care of. They don't sweep things under the bus to get by. They dig and dig to take care of the patients ❤

Cons

The only downside would be picking up holidays but any healthcare job you choose to work is open to take care of there patients on weekends and holidays !

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work 😘

7. "Great job. Great company"

Current Employee - Subcontracting Customer Service Representative in Asheville, NC

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Upper management doesn't micro manage all the wrong things. They care about their employees and making them happy as well as their customers and providing outstanding customer service. You get a lot of freedom.

Cons

It is fast pace so if you are not able to change and adapt at a quick rate it won't be a good fit.

Advice to Management

Upper management is great in making Aeroflow feel like a family and not a dead end job.

8. "I Love My Job!"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Asheville, NC
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Asheville, NC

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome work atmosphere, coworkers are like family, great benefits. I've been with the company for almost 2 years now and have moved up quite a few times. Hard work definitely pays off, so you must bring your A-game, but its absolutely worth it. My boss is the best I could ask for; If you need anything at all, he is someone that you can go to and he has your back. I couldn't ask for a better place to work.

Cons

This job can be difficult at times, I'm not going to lie. You have to be very focused and want to do your best each day. If you bring this to the table you wont have any problems. Also, sometimes your work wont always be acknowledged, but be patient because eventually it will come.

Advice to Management

Acknowledge the underdogs a little more. They do a lot more of the background work that you don't always see. They definitely deserve more praise than what I see.

Dec 20, 2016 – President/CEO

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. We will continue to work on our recognition, and be sure that those who do the work get the praise they deserve.

9. "My review"

I have been working at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time

Pros

Flexiable hours, uncapped commission,

Cons

Low base salary, inconsistent management

Advice to Management

Be More prepared, organized and consist

"GARBGE!!!!!"

Former Employee - Fax Sorter in Waynesville, NC
    Former Employee - Fax Sorter in Waynesville, NC

I worked at AeroFlow Healthcare full-time

Pros

I have to write at least five words. Nothing!

Cons

Absolutely everything!. Managment is laughable, the clean up crew literally respects us and listen to the employees more. They hire family members without any experience other than breathing and even that's a strectch for some. The harder you work the more they pile on responsibilities (without proper compensation) just so supervisors can take a million smoke breaks and phony meetings. The building in itself is deplorable!!.Roaches, fruit flies and stink bugs everywhere, a carpet as old as Moses and bathrooms that a caveman would be offended to use. This company is generating $50-$100 million a year and they can't install new carpet, hire extriminators or decent bathroom facilities? This company is built on greed and it's only getting worse the more they "grow". Any postivie reviews on this site are completely fabricated!. They ALL say the same thing and give no specific examples of why it's a great place to work other than meeting some cool people.... that's what bars are for.

Advice to Management

You people are hopeless.

Dec 20, 2016 – President/CEO

We're sorry to hear you were so displeased with your experience at Aeroflow. We've certainly had our challenges with facilities this year, but have actively worked to ensure this is a great company... More