AeroSat Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Small Company"

Current Employee - Salaried Professional in Manchester, NH
    Current Employee - Salaried Professional in Manchester, NH

I have been working at AeroSat full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You can wear many hats so there is potential to impact more than just your department.
    You can/will learn different aspects of the entire business; lots of flexibility in the workplace and with scheduling; there isn’t a lot of bureaucracy to get in the way; you get a good look at what the company and management is really doing; work closely with senior leaders (if you want to); you get a pretty clear picture of what each person is doing because of the small company environment.

Cons

Sometimes you have to figure out how to get things done but on the other hand, you can learn a lot that way.

Advice to Management

More employee meetings with business updates

"Not a healthy work environment"

Pros

I was able to pick up more responsibilities when I asked for it which was nice so I wasn't stuck doing the same thing.

Cons

Employees yell at each other all the time. The engineers didn't respect the technicians, you could tell they thought they were superior to them and they'd be really rude. The guy in charge of payroll would treat the company accounts like they were his own personal accounts and try to save money wherever he could. I wasn't paid time and a half for over time when I was doing 20+ extra hrs a week. Then the last couple weeks while I was there I did 2 hrs over time and got paid time and a half.