AeroTurbine Reviews | Glassdoor

Michael King
  1. Great company

Former Employee - Manager Financial Ops in Miramar, FL

I worked at AeroTurbine full-time

Pros

Great work environment, great benefits when it lasted.

Cons

Company underwent restructuring with very few employees left today.

• Product Line

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I worked at AeroTurbine full-time

Pros

Lots of early exposure to multiple aspects of this type of business at higher levels than other companies of the same type.

Cons

Terrible culture, questionable ethics, limited slots for movement upward.

Advice to Management

Grow a conscience.

• Fast-paced environment.

I worked at AeroTurbine full-time

Pros

Plenty of opportunity to learn different aspects of the business. Good team culture within different divisions. Freedom to make business decisions on the fly.

Cons

Difficult to increase synergies between divisions due to highly charged political environment.

• Stressful

Current Employee - Accounts Receivable Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at AeroTurbine full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

They treated employees very good, made sure we had a good work balance with long work hours and home. Company would recognize the extra hours worked and compensate employees

Cons

Company is closing , was a good company to work for though. Management was not the best,more of a mans place then anything

Advice to Management

Too late to give advices

• To be or not to be there

Former Employee - Aircraft Mechanic in Goodyear, AZ

I worked at AeroTurbine full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

They had good training, excellent orientation, HR used to bring lunches, ice cream, Good Christmas, thanksgiving food and gifts. Good handling all the employee issues. The only two professional departments were HR and Accounting. The HR Department was great from 2011 to 2015.

Cons

You must been good friends with upper management in order to progress and keep your job. Quality control needs improvement. Inspection needs a lot of work no just a sign off. HR department disorganized after 2015. The security guard is very rude.

Advice to Management

Need new management.

• Good company

Former Employee - Network Engineer in Miami Beach, FL

I worked at AeroTurbine for more than 6 years

Pros

Good company, promotes comradery, I love the aviation industry and the travel involved with my position there. Company recognizes personal efforts and keeps everyone informed with company meetings

Cons

There is really nothing negative to say about this company. everyone is very professional. I enjoyed my time there.

Advice to Management

Maybe too much money was spent in the new Miramar office. The new office is beautiful, but maybe a little over the top.

Good place but need better equipment.

Former Employee - Aviation Maintenance/Tear Down Crew in Goodyear, AZ

I worked at AeroTurbine full-time

Pros

A good working environment for a maintenance place. Most places I have been people don't get along at all. People were very helpful, even when coming from other departments. You will always find some rude people but were few due to the company rules. Overall, it is a good place to work. One of the few I experienced so far.

Cons

Some of the hydraulic type equipment were all old and required maintenance. A little issues with preference in some departments and who they hired. I had a hard time trying to get hired, even with my 20 years of aviation experience, to find out some people have no experienced and no A& P license. Something which is not a requirement depending on what type of job you are doing. Good for those who got lucky and never...

Advice to Management

I was a contractor working for the company. I noticed Aeroturbine needs to improve the equipment required for maintenance and the ones use for Tear Down teams. Specially in the hydraulic type or equipment. I can't blame all on management. Some people need to learn to take care of their equipment too. Sadly, that wasn't the case.

• Training Coordinator

Former Employee - Training Coordinator in Goodyear, AZ

I worked at AeroTurbine for more than 4 years

Pros

Management is easy to work for and listens to suggestions from employees

Cons

Corporate office is in Florida. Not many decisions come from within the Arizona location.

• Expeditor

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

I worked at AeroTurbine

Pros

Good benefits and co-workers. Free breakfast on Fridays. Nice facility. Many restaurants close by. The company had many good goals but the current management was lacking of experience and work ethics.

Cons

no promotions, It was a very good company but senior management made so many mistakes than ruined the company and everybody is trying to leave the company now.

Contractor

Former Employee - Contractor in Goodyear, AZ

I worked at AeroTurbine

Pros

Made some good friends and there are some friendly workers

Cons

Unprofessional, no worth ethic, high turnover rate, no room for growth, hard work and dedication goes unnoticed, "HR Dept" is a joke and extremely unprofessional, many, many inappropriate relationships happening causing a hostile work environment

Advice to Management

Management needs to wake up and and realize what is happening around that place, good people leave and worthless ones stay. That place needs a complete overhaul starting with HR. I guess you can't expect much from a company that has a so-called Director engaging in inappropriate conversations and relationships with subordinates.

Found 23 reviews