Affiliated Santé Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Frederic B. Chanteau

1. "Great place"

Former Employee - Addictions Counselor in Waldorf, MD
    Former Employee - Addictions Counselor in Waldorf, MD

I worked at Affiliated Santé Group (Less than a year)

Pros

Salary, benefits and people! Loved the place

Cons

None that I know of

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. "Poorly run"

I have been working at Affiliated Santé Group full-time

Pros

Interesting work. Sometimes you have amazing coworkers.

Cons

The pay is embarrassing. You don't have a voice here. Management is often trying to punish. Don't offer direct deposit and paper checks often delayed for no reason. They'll work good employees to the bone covering for bad ones.

Advice to Management

Value your employees and pay them right and you'll attract and keep good clinicians.

Affiliated Santé Group Response

Jul 21, 2015 – Human Resources Manager

Affiliated Sante Group regrets that one of our current employees feels as though they do not have a voice and are not valued within the Company. As an organization, we value all of our employees, and ... More

3. "Flexibility and Meaningful Work"

I have been working at Affiliated Santé Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ASG's flexibility is incredible. Management's willingness to work with my personal life (ie: bereavement time and family time) has been incredible.

Cons

Change sometimes takes a while to implement.

"A company that is failing to live up to its potential"

Former Employee - Counselor in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Counselor in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Affiliated Santé Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Casual atmosphere, clinical experience gained, lessons in how not to be a supervisor

Cons

Affiliated Sante Group as a whole does not practice ethical treatment of their clients or treatment of their employees. There is constant waste full money, horrible training, no strategic plan that makes sense for the financial status of the company. There is constant rumors and confirmed inter office affairs rampant in the company. This company has claimed Bankruptcy 3 times over but still hold on to it's government contract. This used to be an amazing place to work but it is now fallen into disrepair, loosing contracts and has no respect for it employees. leaving this job was harder than what you would think. I can see the potential of the programs it offers.

Advice to Management

Start over. The work culture of this company has been tainted by poor managers, favoritism and corrupt transactions hidden from the mass populous of the company.

Affiliated Santé Group Response

Oct 6, 2014 – HR Generalist

Affiliated Sante Group regrets that a former employee of ours felt compelled to post disparaging remarks in an effort to misrepresent us; their former employer. Specifically, ASG has never filed for ... More

6. "Opportunity with Values"

I worked at Affiliated Santé Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

One of the great things about working for ASG is the fact that they have a focus on work-life balance. Of course, if something needs to get done, it is expected that you get it done before going home, but other than that, they are very flexible and have a great culture. Another great thing is the internal growth opportunity, they expect you to develop and grow within the company, so the turnover seems to be very low.

Cons

While the compensation is fair, it could be better. Things do move a bit slow to get approval from management, but that is expected in a non-profit environment.