Affinity Property Management Property Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Affinity Property Management Property Manager Reviews

Updated Jun 10, 2019

Found 5 reviews

5.0
Affinity Property Management CEO Richard T. Miller  (no image)
Richard T. Miller
  1. "Love where you work!"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Eugene, OR

I have been working at Affinity Property Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay, support, schedule, team atmosphere and great supervisors that really want you to succeed

Cons

Training for new hires, needs more structure in this area.

Advice to Management

See above

Affinity Property Management2019-06-10

"11 years in Property Management and Affinity has been the best!"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at Affinity Property Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Anyone that has worked in property management knows that it’s a tough profession. On a daily basis we not only answer to our employer, but ownership as well. Interactions with vendors, residents, and prospective residents takes a very great skill set to balance and try to accommodate everyone. And because of this, it’s so important to work for a company that makes you feel supported and successful not only in your... own position but wherever you want your career to take you. Affinity does just this! The corporate team is amazing, everyone is helpful and approachable. We have an amazing Christmas party each year and a super fun company picnic. Affinity is family friendly and it shows! The other companies I worked for never had an appreciation for its employees as I feel I get with Affinity. They also have great benefits! If you’re looking for a great company to build your career, this is where to start!

Cons

Affinity is a smaller company that is growing rapidly, and with those growing pains we are in constant need of staff. Taking time off can be difficult if you’re trying to find coverage, but I feel that’s pretty standard industry wide.

Advice to Management

Keep having the great company culture, I love it!

Affinity Property Management2018-01-13

"Couldn't imagine working for anyone else!"

Current Employee - Property Manager

Pros

Affinity is the best property management around! My job is made so easy, by the amazing team we have, both on site, and in our corporate office. Though you aren't at the corporate office every day, when you need someone, they are always so willing to help out with anything they can, and that certainly makes a difference! Affinity has a culture that promotes internal growth, and support from one another. One of... the reasons I love my job so much, is that I have the ability to really make a difference in the life of my residents, it really is a very rewarding experience. Our company events are always fun. From the Holiday party, to the many training Affinity has to offer, you are sure to have a good time.

Cons

I do wish there was more training for maintenance staff.

Affinity Property Management2017-12-20

"Excellent Employer - Family Atmosphere - Great Benefits and Growth"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Portland, OR

Pros

Affinity has provided me training and growth opportunities. If you are interested in working in Property Management, this is the company to work for. They value promoting from within, which I appreciate as a current employee. The Portfolio Managers genuinely seem to care about their Managers. They host fun parties and team events. Salaries are competitive and the benefits package includes 100% company paid medical... and dental.

Cons

No 401(k) plan offered within an otherwise excellent benefits package.

Advice to Management

Focus on the culture of the company as Affinity continues its skyrocketing growth.

Affinity Property Management2017-04-28

"Couldn't Imagine Working For Any Other Company"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Portland, OR

Pros

A real family atmosphere. Great benefits and competitive pay. Even if you work at a site on your own, you have a team of other managers and a portfolio manager that you can talk to and rely on for advice.

Cons

No real cons. I left the company in the past to work for another company and came running back because I realized how good I had it at Affinity!

Affinity Property Management2017-03-28