Affinity Property Management Reviews | Glassdoor

Affinity Property Management Reviews

Updated Jun 10, 2019

3.9
Affinity Property Management CEO Richard T. Miller  (no image)
Richard T. Miller

"Unappreciated Minions"

Current Employee - Community Manager

I have been working at Affinity Property Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

Larger company in the Portland area that is wanting to expand.

Cons

Does not have the proper structure and policies in place to grow. Currently experience pains from this. Poor training and poor pay. Favoritism very abundant and unjust. Advice: Just don't!

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees, treat them as individuals and not replaceable cogs in your machine. Place people in upper management that encourage and develop skills. Pay people what they are worth. These three things will encourage a much more loyal employee base.

Affinity Property Management2017-06-02

"Couldn't Imagine Working For Any Other Company"

Current Employee - Property Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at Affinity Property Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A real family atmosphere. Great benefits and competitive pay. Even if you work at a site on your own, you have a team of other managers and a portfolio manager that you can talk to and rely on for advice.

Cons

No real cons. I left the company in the past to work for another company and came running back because I realized how good I had it at Affinity!

Affinity Property Management2017-03-28

"Good Company to work for.."

I have been working at Affinity Property Management full-time

Pros

They do pay you well where most companies are still behind in this respect. They also pay your medical and dental which most companies do not pay these benefits this is truly an added bonus

Cons

I honestly cannot think of cons to working for this company it seems whenever someone does leave they end up coming back to work for them

Affinity Property Management2017-03-13

"Extremely disappointed former employee"

I worked at Affinity Property Management

Pros

Free benefits, ability to have input on systems and procedures, I had a wonderful portfolio manager who was absolutely amazing and awesome and if it weren't for her, I would have left the company a lot sooner.

Cons

Too many.... Understaffed, they don't really care about their employees. I worked for them just a month short of a year. I had accrued 40hrs of vacation time and 40hrs of sick time because I was never allowed to take time off due to not having someone to cover for me as it was only myself and my maintenance supervisor running two properties. When I left, I was not paid out for my vacation time due to not having been... with them for a year. They are disorganized, use old systems and make the on sites staffs jobs harder than they need to be.

Advice to Management

Get your properties yardi and not Amsi, staff properties better to allow your team to be able to take vacation time or to be able to call in sick and not have to close the property because they aren't staffed properly.

Affinity Property Management2016-06-03

"former employ"

Maintenance Supervisor in Seattle, WA

I worked at Affinity Property Management

Pros

l loved the property that I worked at. loved the residents was all an all a great place to work and I will miss it greatly.

Cons

my property was in Seattle, there based in Portland. my accounts were shut down to by parts for me to do my job properly. they had no idea what was going on up north.2 weeks after I'm gone I'm still getting emergency calls at 11.30pm.they don't pay over time unless preapproved, on a emergency call after hrs. they make you take it of in comp time. Over all the worst property management company I have ever worked for

Advice to Management

get in touch with the employs doing the work for your company

Affinity Property Management2015-09-21