KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Review of company

Apr 21, 2022 - Loan Processor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility to work from home

Cons

Newer company so things can change constantly, since they are still trying to get established.

2. 5.0

Amazing

Apr 21, 2022 - Senior Loan Processor in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, Benefits, Culture, Work life balance

Cons

none that come to mind

3. 5.0

A Company That Cares

Dec 17, 2021 - Mortgage Broker in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Endless learning potential Leaders that are never too busy to roleplay a call you need to make to a client Owners who want you to have a healthy balance between work and personal/family life Generous compensation plan An office environment that keeps you having fun while being productive Leaders that listen to what you need to be at your best and help you achieve it Constant contests and rewards for your efforts and hard work One on one meetings any time you want help with clients, your skill set or just feel like you need feedback on how you're doing/where you're at SAFE course, exam, licenses and renewals paid for by the company Co-workers that cheer you on when you don't even know you needed it Leaders and co-workers who never make you feel bad about no knowing the right answers or needing help

Cons

I have seen no downside in my first 6 months at Agave and actually recruited someone else to work here as well

4. 5.0

Amazing Leadership

Dec 17, 2021 - Mortgage Banker (MLO)
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Many opportunities for growth -Leaders truly do lead and help you grow into your career -Perfect place for new LO’s -Best mortgage broker in the state!

Cons

To be honest, zero zulch nada

5. 5.0

Amazing Opportunity, Even Better Work Environment

Dec 15, 2021 - Loan Officer in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is hands down the best work environment I've seen! Everybody is positive, you feel like family, they focus on building people's skillsets so you grow in your field and as a person. Our processing team is stellar, so you know if you write a loan, you have an amazing team to help the client through process. Also a great work-life balance compared to other mortgage opportunities I've had. Never been happier.

Cons

I can't really think of any cons for working here.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

My Long Term Job

Dec 15, 2021 - Mortgage Loan Processor in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked in different job fields and been with a few different companies that were all decent employers. However, I have never worked for a company that is as good and Agave Home Loans. This is not only my favorite job that I have ever had but I see myself here long term for as long as they will have me. The owners are personable, and they take the time to know every employee, help you learn and grow and give endless opportunities for progression. We have a lot of fun and we also work really hard. I don't think any other company encompasses a good home and work life balance as well as they do. Being a mom, a wife and a full time employee with other responsibilities can be difficult, but they make it doable and enjoyable.

Cons

I know it is so cliché but I do not have any cons!

7. 5.0

Best Company to Work For

Dec 15, 2021 - Loan Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is not just talked about, it is lived every day from the top to the bottom. When you look forward to going to work every day, it makes life better. Everyone wants to help others grow as well as the company.

Cons

I do not have any cons.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Mortgage Company to Work For!!!

Dec 15, 2021 - Mortgage Loan Officer in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great culture with philosophies (PUPs) that guide the company -Client-centric business model, putting the clients experience first over profits -Great team members who are down-to-earth, respectful, and eager to grow -Great leadership team who truly cares by asking for constant feedback and implementing that feedback quickly -High pay scale with opportunities for promotions -Handcrafted technology built internally by CTO who fixes issues immediately -CEO/COO who both make smart financial decisions for the business -Cold brew coffee brought in weekly for employees -Best process for mortgage brokers as you can quickly ramp up and close $4 to $5M within only a few months! Amazing.

Cons

-The company has roughly 40 employees at the time of this review, so one downside is not everything is polished. Startup vibes still present, but this leaves room for growth. Better than being micromanaged IMO. -Other than that, this is one amazing company! Glad to be on Team Agave.

9. 5.0

Best company in Phoenix

Dec 15, 2021 - Mortgage Loan Processor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family oriented Every employee treated like family Amazing leadership

Cons

Nothing wrong with the company

10. 5.0

Mortgage Loan Officer

Dec 15, 2021 - Mortgage Loan Officer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly, great work environment, great management

Cons

no cons about Agave Home Loans

Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Reviews