Ageatia Technology Consultancy Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated August 1, 2017

2.9
Chandra Srinivasan

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Good for learning at beginner level"

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Ageatia Technology Consultancy Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. Flexible timings
    2. People centric oriented
    3. Location centric
    4. Easy access to managerial level
    5. Friendly environment

Cons

Sorting through all of the opportunities and figuring when you should leave is challenging.

2. ""Executive Talent Acquisition""

Former Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Naperville, IL
    Former Employee - Quality Assurance Engineer in Naperville, IL

I worked at Ageatia Technology Consultancy Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good training
    Supportive environment
    Big client base
    Lots of learning opportunities

Cons

No real downside. Everything runs smoothly and the environment is great.

3. "Learning Through Exposure results Experience"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Naperville, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Naperville, IL

Pros

Great learning at a young age. Exposure to many different industries and industry leaders. Real opportunity to make impact in large client organizations
    Opportunity to shape strategic decisions for huge companies; Working very quite good, driven and great people, fantastic perks, highly prestigious

Cons

work life balance is bit challenging but as time passes by, It becomes achievable.

4. "Review"

Pros

flexible, no supervision, get pay on time

Cons

not very honest, it is hard to get a contact when you have a problem

5. "Company Review"

I have been working at Ageatia Technology Consultancy Services full-time

Pros

I am currently working for Ageatia. I have been here for about 7 months now and the is always willing to help! Great customer service, Ageatia actually cares about their employees

Cons

I have nothing bad to say

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work with communicating to employees and always being helpful when I need anything.

"Worst Temp Agency for Minorities"

Former Contractor - Office Staff in Rosemont, IL
    Former Contractor - Office Staff in Rosemont, IL

I worked at Ageatia Technology Consultancy Services as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Nothing was positive while working for this agency, just total chaos experienced aspecialists a short time contractor.

Cons

Not accredited with the Better Business Bureau. Discriminate with minorities of other ethnic cultures opposed to Indian decent. Terrible bookkeeping and poor communication skills working with the public. Illiterate with important business documents like W-4, pay stubs, and operating computer systems. Staff is extremely racist with no respect for themselves or others in a business environment. Total business scammers attempting to operate with bogus clients not respecting the personal obligations of the employee (contractor). Disregard the travel requirements expected of the employee for contract assignment and does not uphold employee with client conflicts that may arise during the assigned workplace. Blemish their job descriptions for profession skilled employees for entry level positions for clients.

Advice to Management

Revamp your staff and operate the business in ethical manners as a reputable business accredited with the BBB.

7. "Highly recommend them"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Ageatia Technology Consultancy Services as a contractor

Pros

I have been working for them for 5 years now as a contractor, paid on time and they always find a job offer before the contract ends. my questions were answered on time.

Cons

No Complaint with management !!!

Advice to Management

Keep doing the good work

"Functionally Illiterate"

Former Contractor - Project Manager
    Former Contractor - Project Manager

I worked at Ageatia Technology Consultancy Services as a contractor

Pros

They managed to find my resume.

Cons

Constant spam of unqualified positions thousands of miles from your location. Replies to their emails always go ignored. English-speaking employees are nonexistent.

Advice to Management

Burn it down and start over.

"Very Poor Rude recruiter"

Former Freelancer - Project Manager
    Former Freelancer - Project Manager

Pros

I never got past the recruiter and yet he called me 4 times incessantly.
    Rapid response to email submissions

Cons

The recruiter had a very heavy Indian accent. He called immediately after sending me an email. The position they offered to submit me for was in Madison; I live in Milwaukee. I asked the recruiter if working remotely was possible. He advised verbally that it was. I told him I would modify his form to state this as well that I needed the option to work remotely. He said no just sign it and send it over. When I persisted he said ok. I told him I would print the form, sign it and return it. Less than 5 min later he called back. I only had to provide my references before returning the Right to Represent to him. I told him that I was almost done. It seemed as if he did not understand. He asked again that I return the form and quite frankly if felt like a bad telemarketer. I decided that I would not return the doc to him, because I didn't like his pressure to sign and also I felt uncomfortable with supplying my personal information. I left a very polite email. This is within 5 min of hanging up with him and he's calling back again asking me to send the document. I told him that I was declining the role and wished him good luck with his search. He then promptly hung up on me. My instincts are right on and I wouldn't trust this company to walk my dog let alone my personal info on a W2.

Advice to Management

Please invest in customer service reps who have some customer care skills. It makes it impossible to trust you.

"Hiding true information about the client and cheated people"

Current Employee - Developer
    Current Employee - Developer

Pros

I never see since I joined to them.

Cons

I would like to suggest that please Do Not hide the true information. Some consultants may need to work because of job but don't think they won't react. They cheated me and after I got the job from client, they change my rate also.

Advice to Management

Stay on the words what ou commit for.