Agency73 Reviews

Updated Dec 7, 2020

4.5
Agency73 Founder and CEO Scott Holmen (no image)
Scott Holmen
  1. "Great company, and many opportunities for career growth"

Current Employee - Salesforce Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Agency73 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Agency73 has a great team and has a array of clients in many industry verticals, so there's a ton of opportunities to get hands-on with many different aspects of the Salesforce platform. Tight knit team that works together to insure client success.

Cons

Very busy! But on the other hand, time flies and you learn a lot!

2. "Great Place to work, great people"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Consultant in Remote, OR

I have been working at Agency73 full-time

Pros

Good variety of projects, fast paced. The team is great and they are great people to work for.

Cons

Not many. It is work, but if its something you enjoy time flies.

3. "Best Agency I’ve Ever Worked With"

Current Contractor - Front End Engineer in Encinitas, CA

I have been working at Agency73 for more than a year

Pros

Agency 73 helps foster an innovative tech culture. Work-life balance is extremely important to me in the development field. Staring at a computer screen all day can make you go crazy, the ability to work remote, yet also have an office to come into, allows me to produce my best work. I really feel I am part of the team and contributing to our success each month. Management and co-workers all collaborate to bring projects to the finish line and although we work quickly, quality is never sacrificed. It's arelaxed and fun environment. I have been truly amazed at our great network of partners and resources available for growth.

Cons

Fast-paced work environment, however, I find that it keeps it more interesting.

Continue reading
  4. "Great culture - casual, fun, trustworthy, and high quality work"

Current Employee - Chief Technology Officer in Encinitas, CA

I have been working at Agency73 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Most of us telecommute more than half the time -- gets more done in less time! Great quality, gaining traction quickly.

Cons

We work hard - life/work balance isn't always perfect.

Continue reading
  5. "Mad nightmare, super disorganized"

1.0
    Former Contractor - Web Developer in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Agency73 for less than a year

Pros

Work from where ever you want. No one cares.

Cons

They don't pay contractors. The lie about payments being sent out. So sketchy..

Continue reading

"Never Been More Content with Employment!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Agency73 full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Able to understand and directly contribute to the company's overall goals and objectives -Work-life balance is easier to maintain -Flexible work schedule, as long as you are good at your job and meet your goals, you are able to work at your own schedule and at your own place -Transparent management, open about all aspects of the business -No micro-management, they treat you like part of their family -Fun, fast-paced work environment, just what a millennial like me wants!

Cons

-Spoiled me for other employers, I can't imagine working anywhere else!!

Continue reading

"Company that truly cares about their employees"

I have been working at Agency73 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Agency73 is one of those companies where you feel valued as an employee. There is great communication all around, and the management is very trusting of their employees. They are there when you need them, but there is no micro-managing. Management knows what they are doing, and it's fun. I see the company going really far, and greatly enjoy working here.

Cons

I'm new to the company, but don't have cons to add yet. I've so far really enjoyed working here, and plan on staying with this company!

8. "Great Opportunity"

Current Employee - Web Development Manager

I have been working at Agency73 full-time for less than a year

Pros

A great company to work for that offers a lot of flexibility. Your skills and capabilities really do matter here. You aren’t lost in the crowd, but rather a direct contributor to the success of the company. Your value is noticed, which in turn brings a lot of satisfaction to the job.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but you have to be self-sufficient and be able to manage yourself properly.

9. "Laid-back beach culture meets tech"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager

I have been working at Agency73 full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome work environment (office is basically on the beach), leadership is very transparent, if you have an opinion on how to improve something your voice will always be heard. The company is growing fast so there is always opportunity to take on new responsibilities and try your hand at new things.

Cons

I don't know that it's a con, but rather a reality of working at a startup - everybody is always full gas going 100 mph. If you don't thrive in an environment where you're expected to give it all you've got 100% of the time, you probably won't do well here.

"Start up blues"

1.0

I worked at Agency73

Pros

Nice people, good intentions. Small work environment.

Cons

Most of the team is new to the industry with only a few months or a couple years in the industry. Disorganized planning, lost quite a few clients due to poor management and lack of customer care. Startup pains ,and you are good if you have no voice, and provide no professional feedback. Not the place for senior level experience, unless you want are gluten for pain.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 English Reviews