AgencySacks Reviews | Glassdoor

AgencySacks Reviews

2.1
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Cool experience but not much leadership"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in New York, NY
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern in New York, NY

I worked at AgencySacks as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

It was a small company so I was able to get my hands on some interesting projects and provide valuable research to the team

Cons

Even though my managers sat feet away from me, we barely spoke. I understand they were busy but I didn't get much direction and often felt as if they didn't even notice I was there.

Advice to Management

Team members will do a better job if they feel appreciated, which I didn't. I didn't want to even apply there for a job after my internship had ended. You have a lot of great brains, so you should utilize them more!

"Horrible. Just Horrible."

I worked at AgencySacks full-time

Pros

Met a few great people who I still keep in touch with after I left. Decent holiday party at the end of the year...other than that, nothing.

Cons

Horrible management. They do not care about their employees at all. Absolutely no room for growth, which is crucial when you have young people working at the company. Pay was very low and not up to par with industry standards. Everyone was extremely over worked and on such tight deadline due to the disorganization from the top down. It was always a sprint to get things done and EVERYTHING was kept to the last minute. Upper management could not make a decision for the life of them.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees better. Honestly, one of the worst professionals experiences of my career. Maybe you treated people better, you wouldn't have such a high turn over rate.

"Horrible place to work"

Pros

Free fruit on Tuesdays, full time employees receive benefits including dental. The office was centrally located and the printing was free.

Cons

Terrible working environment, terrible management, overworked employees, under paid employees, no job security, generally pretty bad.

4. "a good starting point"

I worked at AgencySacks (Less than a year)

Pros

was a good introduction to the advertising world

Cons

really disorganized, not very forward thinking or digitally savvy and not good at managing time

Advice to Management

should focus on organizing/ more productive work flow and not wasting time

5. "Great experience at agency Sacks"

Pros

Good learning experience
    Good introduction to the Advertising worls

Cons

Some lengthy idle times
    Long hours

Advice to Management

Invite interns to more meetings and let them experience the whole company.

6. "The Passive Aggressive Agency"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at AgencySacks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Luxury Brands. Some really great people who work their asses off. Lots of potential.

Cons

Unorganized. No real system or processes in place to manage work flow. A crash and burn mentality. Every day is a fire drill. Sweat shop mentality. Micromanaging ownership with lack of
    clear vision. Ownership has a passive agrees dive approach to managing and leading. Bad culture. No energy.

Advice to Management

Stop micromanaging. Get out of your own way. You have the potential to be great if you'd just let the people you've hired do what you hired them for. Reinvest in the right people across all departments.