Agente Communications Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

1. "Keep Looking"

Former Employee - Senior Representative in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Representative in Dallas, TX

I worked at Agente Communications full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great for offenders looking to get back into workforce

Cons

No opportunity for advancement. ... non professional.. high turnaround

Advice to Management

Treat employees like adults. ... Build around those with the skills to do so and reward those who deserve rewarding. Utilize the skills of employees who have additional skills. Improve training. Offer insurance or at least bi annual raises. Attendance incentives. ..

2. "Dont do it"

Former Employee - Professional Fund Raiser in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Professional Fund Raiser in Dallas, TX

I worked at Agente Communications (Less than a year)

Pros

The weekly cash bonuses and drawings were nice incentives. The people other than management were very nice. New work building.

Cons

The management was very disorganised. The Management definately had its favorites. The management was not very professional. I wouldnt recommend it.

3. "I thought it was going well at agente, but I was fired a little after a month."

Former Employee - Don't Know in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Don't Know in Dallas, TX

I worked at Agente Communications part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Sales experience, can make a little money in the begining, from my understanding can make big bucks as you get more experience and get better leads.

Cons

Uncaring staff, I made more money in donations than I was paid, quite naturally, but I was fired from what I was told because I bought in too many mail donations. Didn't sound right to me, but hey what can I do.

Advice to Management

You suck, and I think it was due to race and cultural differences why I was fired. I saw plenty of people I was making more money than and they are still working there.

5. "telemarketer"

Former Employee - Telemarketer in Dallas, TX

I worked at Agente Communications part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

offers cash incentive bonuses for most sales each week

Cons

pressure to push people to pay even if they swear they dont have it. Roaches in the area, very noisy from others who are not working

6. "This place is very intense, but you can make plenty of money! I had to dial it back...."

Former Employee - Telemarketer in Dallas, TX

I worked at Agente Communications full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I am pretty sure this company is one of the fastest growing companies in Dallas. Money driven atmosphere, new positions are needed and is a great chance grow with this company. MOST of the people are nice. It is a call center, so don't expect much from anyone.

Cons

There are some crazy people walking around that company. If you have not been there for 5 years, don't expect to get paid much. Sell, sell ,sell. fake , fake , fake. A few of the managers have their nose stuck in the air and don't really care about you. There are some pleasant managers though.

Advice to Management

Get off your high horse and do your job. Favoritism is out of control . It's unfair and stops you from seeing issues with the company and it's employees. All you guys care about is yourself and your family members who all work for you!

7. "Cunningham&Moore is a great 2nd chance employer gives u opportunitys for your future regardless of your past."

I worked at Agente Communications part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great entree level telemarketing crash course training.... If u can get threw this boot camp you will run circles around any other telemarketing call center

Cons

Not really any room for advancement in this company

Advice to Management

Work for purpose not for a profite....... Promise it will be the more productive approach! Ps. Be nice to your employees ,one day........ they could be the boss _