Agile Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Tricia Dempsey

"Great culture, talented people, superb delivery! Staffing firm for adults."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Pros

The culture is based on trust and accountability. No counting of calls - just results! The comp plan (better than 25% of anywhere in Atlanta) and the flexibility offered are big pluses. Sales team have great relationships with clients, Recruiters really dedicated to finding top talent and Ops team is efficient and always ready to help.

Cons

Some bad apples were allowed to stay too long causing problems for the many good people who are here doing great work.

Advice to Management

Don't settle for hiring people (and keeping them too long) consistent with who we really are!

Thanks for your review.

2. "Learned A LOT...."

Former Employee - Senior Client Relationship Manager
    Former Employee - Senior Client Relationship Manager

Pros

Flexible work environment and fantastic team to work with. Learned the true meaning of business development which has molded my career path into something really great!

Cons

The only con is HQ is in Atlanta and I am a Florida girl :)

Advice to Management

Continue to offer flexible work schedules..... not everyone is an office person these days!!!

Feb 20, 2015 – CEO

It has been great to see you bloom and we were very proud to have you at Agile. Thanks for the positive review.

3. "Fulfilling and dynamic work environment"

Pros

I am very fulfilled with my work at Agile. I am able to work with a close, talented team who make me want to be better every day. I am free to express my ideas, thoughts and concerns in all areas. I can truly say I've found a home here!

Cons

Some days are long, because Agile is small company, you get out what you put in. Need to be a dedicated, hard worker to be successful here (this can or cannot be considered a con)

Feb 20, 2015 – CEO

Thanks for your review - glad you have found your home.

"Highly efficient/effective team of 'A Players', best compensation plan in the industry, results-focused, high-trust!"

Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Agile full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Leadership in any organization is paramount. Agile is led by a strong, values-based CEO who consistently makes rational and partner-focused decisions which create a true ‘win-win’ with clients.

Excellent base + commissions + bonus opportunities + work from home opportunities. I've been in IT Staffing for 4+ years and this is the best compensation package I've encountered or heard of. Also - you're able to earn work from home days which allows for flexibility and work/life balance.

Results - team is made up of experienced AM's & Recruiters who know their craft and work smarter, not harder, to get the job done. Focus is on getting the result vs. managing to activity levels. No calls counted, just get your work done and make great $$$! People set and hit lofty goals for # of hires. The client base is there to support it and the team makes it happen.

Recruiters and Sales are paid exactly the same and it's a true partnership. Recruiters don't report into AM's.

Drama-free work environment.... No. Drama.

This is a "Staffing Firm for Grown-Ups"

Cons

Office is located in Alpharetta so the daily commute is my only con. But, I'd drive even further to work here. I'm closing deals, making $$, working from home, and all while working in a calm, drama-free environment.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Hire A Players and let them do their thing!

Apr 2, 2015 – CEO

Thank you for the positive review. We are 100% committed to hiring A players that reflect our values AND deliver results. We are working on longer term solutions for commute challenges and ... More

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Pros

Great leadership - approachable, open to employee ideas, caring. Really friendly culture throughout office. Ability to earn work from home options. Competitive base and great commission plan.

Cons

None come to mind yet!

"Great Company and excellent opportunities"

I have been working at Agile full-time

Pros

The commission plan is one of the best in town.
    They offer really nice flexibilities (everyone can work from home on Fridays).
    They have bonuses! Most recruiting companies don’t pay a bonus on top of commissions.
    Good direction and leadership.
    Good training and ability to advance your career and individual success
    Fun team to work with
    Good growth plan in place with clear objectives

Cons

There is really not that much. I have worked at a few competitors and can say from experience that Agile has a really good thing going.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and protect the culture you have worked so hard to build.

8. "Great place to work for such a small company"

I have been working at Agile full-time

Pros

Lots of amenities provided to employees. Private health insurance. Great location and top of the line offices, reserved parking for all employees. Project-based bonuses.

Cons

The people feel disconnected somehow, more like a group of freelancers than a company.

Advice to Management

Work on building a company culture.

Aug 6, 2015 – CEO

I believe you may have us confused with another Agile which happens often. Our employees noticed your review and wanted to know where their private insurance policies and reserved parking were ... More

"Nice flexibility and compensation!"

Current Employee - Sales in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales in Alpharetta, GA

Pros

Agile provided me an opportunity to “step up” my game and do things I didn’t know were even possible! I have an opportunity to serve some of the best clients in the Atlanta market. Agile's results focused culture allows me the freedom to manage my own desk and day to day while providing me flexibility in my personal life AND a thriving career!

Cons

While flexibility is certainly offered, it's not necessarily the pulse of the organization's cultural philosophy. Also would be nice to have 401K matching or more long term incentives for employees.

Advice to Management

Define who you really are in and out and own it!

Feb 20, 2015 – CEO

Thanks for your review - we do have great clients who are a pleasure to serve everyday! Options are being explored to incent for long term employees.

"Recruiter"

Pros

Great place to work and well know clients

Cons

Not enough opportunities to stay long.

"Good Company, great relationships, good money"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Alpharetta, GA

Pros

Compensation plan is one of the best in Atlanta for recruiting and sales. Sliding scale, but top-end at 15% and average around 10-13% for all hires on top of your base salary. Good culture, philanthropy, and people. High pressure at times, but is expected in this industry. Good flexibility, family-centered, and partial work-from-home offered as an incentive for performance. Former bad eggs are gone.

Cons

When I think about cons, i can only remember the positive times. There are always peaks and valleys, but many more peaks. Every job has valleys, but it's more about how you turn it around for yourself and the company. Any negativity i had while at Agile was typically generated/influenced by said bad eggs who are no longer there.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work & leadership.

Dec 10, 2015 – CEO

Thanks for your review. We have worked really hard to protect our culture and create a place of high trust and accountability where people are happy to work.