AgileThought Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AgileThought full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They seem to care about their employees. I have had no issues getting time off for family. AgileThought has also spoken to the client about long work hours. I guess this goes to the face that all projects are Agile based.

Cons

You have to be able to act independently but connect by to the office to ensure you know what is happening at AT and not get lost by always staying at a client's site.

Advice to Management

Keep growing and remember to always stay focused on your employees.

2. "Good Place to work"

I have been working at AgileThought full-time

Pros

Good owners, care about employees. Get to work on new tech.

Cons

Need better marketing (company is working on this).

3. "You Have to Know What You Are Getting Into"

I have been working at AgileThought full-time

Pros

Each project is like it's own micro-organization. So, each team generally has a ton of control within their space.

There is a lot of variety of work and there's great exposure to different clients and working situations.

There is some fantastic talent here.

The workspace is very cool w/drinks (including beer) and snacks provided.

Cons

Work/life balance is generally not great.

Tech exposure is almost exclusively Microsoft (Azure, Dot Net, Windows, VSTS). This is good and bad; good for deep Microsoft tech development, bad for working on most other things.

Non-big 4 projects are sometimes treated like 2nd class projects.

Advice to Management

Find out what you want AT to be: a staffing company, a Microsoft services provider, or a big 4 consulting company.

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Orlando, FL

I have been working at AgileThought full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Good work life balance
    -Flexible working from home options
    -Beer in the office
    -Benefits are great

Cons

-Jumping between computers between clients can be tough

5. "Great company culture!"

I worked at AgileThought full-time

Pros

Openness, opportunity and flexible-time for work

Cons

Very minor - takes a while to find the right people with the expertise you need some knowledge about

6. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at AgileThought full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They are very good about who they hire which has helped them continue to retain their fun and collaborative culture. Management trusts its employees and those who are untrustworthy and somehow managed to get hired don't make it very long. Benefits are great and management is always transparent with where the company is headed and why. Work-life balance is good and the ability to work from home is also a great added benefit.

Cons

Just like any other business they experience growing pains so they are learning as they go since they have a history of growing quickly. However, they are good at adapting when necessary.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and keep your hiring standards high since the culture is one of the best parts of working here!

"My nights and weekends are no longer mine"

I have been working at AgileThought full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The best co-workers I have ever worked with. Free food and drinks. Great learning environment.

Cons

I was told I would have a work/life balance in my interview but have had to fight for my personal time since I started. Employees are told to go home and tell their families they will be working 24/7. We are told to go home and wait by our laptops. You will be told, not asked. There is no consideration whatsoever for personal time. This depends on the project, of course, but this is the general culture of this company. I also suspect some manipulation by upper management in order to get as many hours as they can out of employees, i.e. promotions that aren't exactly realistic. If you do get promoted, say goodbye to friends and family. Something else I noticed- not a lot of diversity in upper management and executive branch.

Advice to Management

This would be a waste of time.

8. "Great so far!"

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst

I have been working at AgileThought full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good company, great people.

Cons

Not any cons at this moment.

9. "Great spot if you love consulting"

Current Employee - Technical Architect
    Current Employee - Technical Architect

I have been working at AgileThought full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This is a firm created by and for consultants. It has grown tremendously in the past 5 years, and its reputation is superb. If you like to build great software for top drawer accounts, this us THE place.

Cons

It has to be a fit for you. You have to be talented, and relish feedback from your team, and keep abreast of the latest technologies.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

10. "A legend in their own mind"

Pros

I first heard of this place several years back while living in another state. One of my co-workers was from Memphis and said he worked at a client of Agile Thought. He mentioned that his company was less than impressed with them as a consulting firm. A few years later I found myself in Florida and had heard from a person or two that it was extremely "hit or miss" to work here and also from one other person (who worked for a local Tampa client of theirs) that was adamant the people they sent onsite were not qualified and that the project backlog was constant chaos. At some point an opportunity did presented itself to come on board and I wanted to experience this place for myself. My following thoughts are from my personal interactions with both the companies employees and their clients employees.

Cons

Some what draconian mentality behind the scenes in regards to writing code and with also certain people/clicks. Limited communication and the right hand does not know what the left is doing as far as how certain things from a technology perspective are being done at times. Internal employees were not being listened to by those above, and in some cases the technical advice and urgings of their clients employees was completely ignored leading to problems down the road. People at various levels seemed to struggle to keep up with things in the office, and I personally witnessed a surprising level of on going conflict with a high value client's employees and Agile Thought "staff aug" members. The interview process was average over all, there were a couple of very bright people I met with. Although I will never forget one interviewer(literally the top 3 of the worst I have ever met with). He obviously never read my resume at all prior to speaking with me, was very unprepared, uninformed and spent most of the interview talking about himself and how great he was. He also went and on on about his unwavering passion for painfully outdated technologies. The worst part though was the unprofessional and condescending comments during the interview towards me on a couple of occasions while speaking with me.

Advice to Management

None