AgileThought Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great company"

Former Employee - Quality Analyst
    Former Employee - Quality Analyst

I worked at AgileThought full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, laid back work environment, they even have a beer fridge. Flexible schedule opportunities to work from home depending on your project.

Cons

Some projects require more of a work life balance sacrifice

2. "Great culture, people, and work."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at AgileThought full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Open clear communication. Growing teams and opportunities. Challenging work. I enjoy working with the people at AgileThought. We work on complex projects for large companies and the agile team approach is perfect for us as team members and the for the value we deliver for our clients.

Cons

The company is growing fast.

3. "Chaotic structure"

I have been working at AgileThought full-time

Pros

Competitive comp. Relatively flexible PTO. No cost dental insurance

Cons

Managers do not support their team members. Time sheet tracking is a joke. The work life balance is non existent. Managers expect emails and phone calls to be answered immediately, regardless of the time of day. Only negative feedback is provided regarding work performance and there are no opportunities to change or grow from that feedback; any performance concern is an immediate write up or PIP.

"Agile Consulting for Professionals Done Right"

Current Employee - Technical Architect in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Technical Architect in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AgileThought full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with AgileThought for a couple of years. In the Atlanta, market this is the first consulting company I've been with to get Agile consulting with a professional mindset right. In my experience, other Atlanta consulting firms have either been too dogmatic about their approach, or completely clueless about what it mean to be truly Agile. AgileThought embodies an excellent approach for the professional software consultant who cares about their craft while delivering topnotch enterprise class software to our clients.

Dedicated employees are rewarded well, and work/life balance is not neglected. This is a case where hard work pays off.

AgileThought employs some excellent talent who are willing to help you grow at all levels.

Teamwork across the country is remarkable.

Cons

Don't apply if you just want to punch the clock.

The company is approaching a new scale, there will be some bumps along the way.

Advice to Management

Great work growing this company to a new level. Keep a careful grasp on the throttle, and I am excited to see where we will go.

5. "What good tech consulting firms used to be"

I have been working at AgileThought full-time

Pros

This company has made me believe in technology consulting again:
    -Privately held, US headquartered, and it is focused on delivering for its clients not putting more warm bodies in seats.
    -Capability is what it prizes in its people not style.
    - I have seen the company walk away from clients that treat their people bad.
    - It has been very refreshing having come from one of the big 5 consulting firms to see an org that is truly focused on helping their clients become self sufficient and not dependent.
    - There is a laid back "beachy" culture that carries over from the HQ in Tampa.
    - Open spaces, beer socials, free food in the office etc. more of what you would expect at a startup.

Cons

- The company is growing very fast and the company is changing all the time so you have to keep engaged even when you are on a long term project with a client.
    - Tampa leadership can appear out of touch with the Atlanta and Orlando markets.

Advice to Management

You are not a small one city consulting company any more and what works in Tampa does not work everywhere else. You are swimming with bigger sharks in Atlanta.

6. "VP of Business Development"

Current Employee - Vice President of Business Development in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Vice President of Business Development in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AgileThought full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing Culture, Amazing Leadership, Amazing Company. If you want to find a home, this is the place. Great growth potential, fair honest and immediate feedback to create an environment of excellence! If you want to be part of something great, this is the place!

Cons

This company is an a position of explosive growth. While it may seem disorganized, they are really reorganizing, which may not be for everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

7. "Current Employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AgileThought full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The quality of the people is a huge plus. We have good people who exemplify the best at what they do. If you feel that working with the best will make you better, then we are the right place for you. Very focused on BOTH hard work and quality of life. I've never had a question about work schedules or time off, a healthy work-life balance is important here. We also really strive to have fun in what we do. Obviously it's called work for a reason, but we honestly try to have fun in our day to day activities.

Cons

We have the typical struggles and frustrations with any new office location that is growing. Sometimes that is not for the faint of heart. It's called growing pains for a reason, but the goals and successes make it worth it.

Advice to Management

Continue to be flexible and adaptable to new market conditions. Continue to listen and understand that new, competitive market's can offer growth opportunities in new and unexpected ways.

8. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AgileThought full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They seem to care about their employees. I have had no issues getting time off for family. AgileThought has also spoken to the client about long work hours. I guess this goes to the face that all projects are Agile based.

Cons

You have to be able to act independently but connect by to the office to ensure you know what is happening at AT and not get lost by always staying at a client's site.

Advice to Management

Keep growing and remember to always stay focused on your employees.

9. "Good Place to work"

I have been working at AgileThought full-time

Pros

Good owners, care about employees. Get to work on new tech.

Cons

Need better marketing (company is working on this).

"You Have to Know What You Are Getting Into"

I have been working at AgileThought full-time

Pros

Each project is like it's own micro-organization. So, each team generally has a ton of control within their space.

There is a lot of variety of work and there's great exposure to different clients and working situations.

There is some fantastic talent here.

The workspace is very cool w/drinks (including beer) and snacks provided.

Cons

Work/life balance is generally not great.

Tech exposure is almost exclusively Microsoft (Azure, Dot Net, Windows, VSTS). This is good and bad; good for deep Microsoft tech development, bad for working on most other things.

Non-big 4 projects are sometimes treated like 2nd class projects.

Advice to Management

Find out what you want AT to be: a staffing company, a Microsoft services provider, or a big 4 consulting company.