Found 33 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management, no strategic vision, no path for advancement" (in 76 reviews)
- "and the salary was low" (in 66 reviews)
- "The cons are if you are one of the unlucky ones to land a bad manager." (in 58 reviews)
- "Low salary and bonus." (in 24 reviews)
- "Lack of development opportunities, upper management doesn't seem to have any interest in improving products or processes." (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Agilent Technologies and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "flexible working hours"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Dec 1, 2009Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeWilmington, DE
Flexible working hours medical leave with pay for maternity leave Credit union on ste at larger site great co-workers
Not great raises if any medical insurance premiums rising, only deductible med plans available so most costs dr visits and rxs are high, almost like not having insurance unitl you reach deductible. You could choose low deductible but it is like paying the deductible up front in the premium I have heard this sort of plan called catastophe insurance b/c it doesn't help unless you have and emergency or need surgery etc. used to have vacation camp site employees could use for free - company sold these
- 5.0Sep 25, 2023ScientistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSanta Clara, CA
Good working environment Nice co-workers Flexible working hours
No promotion occurred Limited number of workers in a team - not easy to take PTO1
- 5.0Aug 24, 2020Inside Sales AssociateCurrent Intern
People are kind and supportive, good team. Flexible working hours.
can't think about much cons, everything is pretty nice.
- 4.0Mar 2, 2014Hardware Design EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBayan Lepas
Flexible working hours. Result driven. Team sharing culture.
Slow working pace. Relatively low salaries.
- 4.0Sep 26, 2015R&Amp; D Software EngineerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsGurgaon, Haryana
- Flexible working hours - Great focus on leading technologies
- low bonuses in the later years1
- 5.0Aug 15, 2023CMS Inside Sales InternFormer Employee, more than 1 yearWilmington, DE
- Training on key aspects of inside sales in an corporate environment - Recognition for achievements in performance - Lots of guidance/mentorship - Good pay - Flexible working hours
- Interns do not get pay raises - No commission is granted to interns
- 5.0Jul 30, 2019Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Work-life balance with great working hours flexibility
Due to the flexibility of timing sometimes team members are not able to connect
- 4.0Nov 21, 2017Customer Information Management SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSingapore
Open environment. Employees encourage and respect each other. Flexible working hour and place. Employees can work at home.
Fixed task Low salary (depends on the position)
- 3.0Nov 29, 2016Research AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearCarpinteria, CA
Flexible working hours. Friendly environment to work in.
Not much potential to move up within the company.3