90% would recommend to a friend
(1957 total reviews)
95% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "ever of what's going on, daily production escalations, bureaucracy and bad management practices." (in 58 reviews)
- "There are a lot more bad managers than good managers here." (in 40 reviews)
- "Limited career progression Unclear promotion path Fast changing environment" (in 19 reviews)
- "No career opportunities for the future" (in 16 reviews)
- "No communication between Agoda sales and hotels, especially with hosts registered in Agoda Homes (barely functions as the hosts go MIA)" (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Agoda and is not affected by filters.
Found 1,957 of over 2K reviews
Updated Dec 5, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Oct 23, 2023Senior Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsOrlando, FL
Great company, they take care of their people.
High pressure and can feel like nothing is ever enough. Fun at first but you can get worn out.1
- 4.0Oct 2, 2023Assistant Market ManagerFormer Employee
Colleagues are very supportive and friendly. Strong data-driven culture, perfect for people who love analytics.
Nothing I can think of as long as you love travel industry.
- 3.0Jul 8, 2023Administrative AssistantCurrent Employee
The company is innovative and “fun”. Great insurance benefits. Good bonuses.
Lacks the capacity to care for its employees.Agoda Response5mo
Thank you for rating us. Happy to hear how you'd like Agoda to increase its capacity to care more.
- 3.0Feb 20, 2023Market ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsLos Angeles, CA
There are a lot of great people to work with and they like to hire people with little to no experience, so it’s a great way to get in to the industry. There is a definite sense of community in the offices and within the US team.
The company is headquartered in Thailand and the c-suite is out of touch with business in America. The US business contributes significant revenue, but is treated like an afterthought and not a valuable market. There is little opportunity for advancement and they often look outside the company to fill open positions.1
- 5.0Oct 4, 2022Operations ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
The team is unmatched, so many brilliant and kind people, made some of my closest friends here! Management is quick to award hard work and talent. There is a lot of room for growth and they actually care about your personal development. Business moves fast and is open to new ideas and innovation which keeps it exciting.
Fast-paced culture can lead to a lot of fires and sometimes it's hard to coordinate between teams.
- 5.0Jan 13, 2023Team LeaderFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsProvidence, RI
Great job! Fun role and exciting opportunity to learn about different cultures.
Wish the PVD office didn't close for business.
Agoda Reviews FAQs
Agoda has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 2,168 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Agoda to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
90% of Agoda employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Agoda 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.