Agon Management Group Reviews

Updated Mar 25, 2021

4.3
Agon Management Group President Tarek Beidas  (no image)
Tarek Beidas
Pros
  • "Everyone works their way up from an entry level position and the work environment is very cool(in 8 reviews)

• "The work environment here is great(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Sometimes marketing and sales jobs seem like there's no light at the end of the tunnel(in 19 reviews)

• "What we do is considered to be hard work by some people(in 19 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Inside retail sales

Jan 21, 2021 - Leadership in Vienna, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

We are selling AT&T inside at target. Inside sales for AT&T is great and customers love dealing with us. We are increasing sales for the client and driving revenue. Huge pro is we are inside sales now !

Cons

You get distracted at times with helping guests at target that don’t realize we only represent att

2. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

amazing community to be part of

Mar 25, 2021 - Senior Account Executive in Vienna, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

the people and environment are amazing and welcoming

Cons

The direct sales in retail locations

3. 1.0

Whatever You Sell Will Be Your Paycheck

Jan 17, 2021 - Door to Door Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

You get to meet all kinds of different people

Cons

If you don’t sell, you don’t get paid You will not be reimbursed for any gas or mileage when you go out into the field Rain or shine or sleet or snow, you will be expected to go door to door You will be subjected to “Hang Back” (which is an absolutely pointless meeting where you are preached to on how to sell) until you make a sale You will be physically exhausted

President

I’m sorry you didn’t have the best experience here with us. This must have been a long time ago! We are actually doing retail sales now for at&t. We have several people making great money on our new program!

4. 5.0

BEST COMPANY EVER

Nov 23, 2020 - Analyst in Brooklyn, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

great culture, interactive, fun, open to growth

Cons

not applicable to this company

President

Thank you for the feedback! We will continue to have growth and a great culture

5. 3.0

An okay place to work

Sep 14, 2020 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friend staff, easy going CEO

Cons

Lack of professional instruction for leaders

2 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you for your feedback! We are highly confident now with our leaders.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Once in a lifetime opportunity !

Feb 5, 2020 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working for the company for less than a year and one of my favorite aspects of the job is the incredible work culture. We engage in really fun team-oriented activities like intramural sports, have fun weekly team nights and even hang out tons on the weekend and celebrate each other's birthdays and accomplishments. Agon offers accelerated management and career development, has an exceptional management team especially our passionate CEO Tarek who has an open door policy and gives us continual mentorship, networking opportunities with many successful business leaders, domestic and international travel experience, client management experience working with top clients in energy and telecom, and the ability to expand upon direct marketing, sales, and communication skills in a very supportive environment. I've never felt as encouraged, motivated, challenged, and continually inspired as I've felt working for Agon. If you're looking for a once and a lifetime experience to develop the skills to become a successful leader in business and your life, have a great student mentality and work ethic, want to gain financial freedom, and build friendships and relationships that will help foster your growth, then this is the place for you.

Cons

The Agon management and recruiting team likes to see and help grow potential in all of their employees. There aren't many, but some of the past employees I've encountered, that have been super negative, were too lazy to do the work, made a lot of excuses, weren't humble enough to learn and apply the training, and were problem creators vs. solution-oriented were really frustrating to be around. Luckily those types of demotivated individuals don't last long in this type of environment. Overall, everyone has to decide for themselves what is right for them, but I don't think it is professional or mature for people to disparage a company or make slanderous and false claims to validate their own decision to not even try and do the work, or whose employment was terminated for justifiable reasons. Beware of the people who are overly negative; misery loves company.

3 people found this review helpful
    7. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great experience and make great money

Feb 18, 2019 - Leadership in McLean, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

-You grow into running your company if put the work in -great experience with working with huge clients - make lots of money in a week if you work hard - amazing people that help each other

Cons

-If you have no personality this will be hard for you. -If you don’t like to work hard this will be tough. -You need to be able to handle different types of situations

4 people found this review helpful
    8. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Think twice before applying!

Oct 30, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are pretty nice and friendly.

Cons

This is a door to door sales job. What was presented to me prior to my hire, did not match what the actual position called for, such examples include my work schedule, using my personal vehicle when I was informed that a company vehicle would be provided and/or transportation. And you have to work Saturdays too.

7 people found this review helpful

President

Thank you for your feedback. We actually don’t do outside sales anymore. Our client AT&T has us selling there products in huge retail companies! I kindly ask you to take this off as we are doing retail sales now or at least come forward and we chat about your experience

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

nice place

Aug 1, 2019 - Entry Level
      Business Outlook

Pros

really fun job, you will learn a lot

Cons

need to work on Saturday

10. 3.0

Its fine

Oct 30, 2019 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Its the same as any marketing company

Cons

Door to door sales is ok but not for everyone

President

Yes I agree with you haha! This is why we are doing retail sales now for our clients. Retail opportunity for these clients have been a huge boost in revenue.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 86 Reviews